(shouting)

What's your favourite raocow quote?

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Shanara

Re: What's your favourite raocow quote?

Post by Shanara »

SMI2: Lava rafting:

"There's a plant, that lives in the middle of smack down on the lava.It's magical, I think I will become a magical girl, because of this very exact moment, where upon I ride upon a raft made of lava"

There, and no need of effing magical talking cats!

Didn't know raocow was a magical girl, tho... does (s)he punishes us in the name of the hack?
AirPump

Post by AirPump »

I love it when he goes on long political rants about the intricacies of Koopa, Goomba, or Charlie society.

That, or "hey there Charlie. CHARLIE! CHARLIE! You are [causing some sort of political trouble] and now you are dead."
MinatoArisato

Post by MinatoArisato »

I'm surprised that pretty much nobody did quote the 1-up floating in the water/how to make your mother so happy she's not gonna talk to you for years.

Can't quite remember where.

It was freakin' dandy.
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

My favorite quote...
some of the generic "hey there charlie" or "stupid horse,"
but right now my favorite quote is pooper snoopers.
definitely.
cheez8
Food Nut

Post by cheez8 »

raocow keeps coming up with new quotes for people to put on this page. In An Untitled Story - 5, he came up with this one:

"Waaait a second... Wait a darn goshtoon second... Wait a cowboy-slinging meringue-eating second... Seconds can do a lot of things."

And then, in a boss battle two videos later:

"Come back and breathe for no reason! Aw, pooper..freakin..stein. That is one popular book. Why must you throw them all so diagonally? Diagonals will be the end of our society, you know, fishman! I hope you are aware of what you are doing, cause I certainly aren't."

Then, a bit less than three minutes later, while looking at a map: "If it's red, it better be dead."

That last one is probably my favorite raocow quote, not only because it sounds catchy for no apparent reason, but because raocow was able to come up with such a memorable quote while looking at a map.
I don't really get it but okay
Rubius

Post by Rubius »

I really love the little Pooper Snooper :p
chrishy

Post by chrishy »

Today's AUS was great!
raocow wrote:Hey there everyone, this is raocow. I'm a freakin' moron, and I can chooge my shards and shot the shots here.
ChrisIsCornflake on YouTube.
First Founder of the talkhaus IRC, [url=irc://irc.badnik.net/talkhaus]irc://irc.badnik.net/talkhaus[/url]. (Info)
Lyrax

Post by Lyrax »

A definite favorite moment that's become an in-joke with me and my friends is an instance that occured in Cave of Bubbles in VIP2. raocow forms a noteblock bridge above him to get to an ON/OFF switch and then backtracks around and over to get to it, only to find out the room had reset and his bridge had disappeared to which he reacts with:

"Where did my things go?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

And at the moment I'm trying to find the video in which he has to Pokey Hop and he says "Proton Jon Reference" to the beat of "Move faster Pokey!" and it made me crack up too much. If anyone knows which particular video it is, it'd be great.

Lastly, I miss when raocow would say "haps" as in "What is the haps?" He got me into saying it when he got out :(
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

How am I supposed to pick a favourite raocow quote?

What do you want from me?!
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
AirPump

Post by AirPump »

Any place where raocow laughs.

Especially YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP THE TIME BOMB!

*black plague*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Untitled qoutes:
"YOU GOT A HEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRRRT"
"YOU GOT A, well, I just let you guys say it."
"I just killed that guy in cold freakin bloody murder for now reason and/or open this path hear, SO NOW I CAN DOUBLE-JUMP!
Anytimes he laughs at a total fluke of surpise, like when he finds a heart or hatches.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
KingMike

Post by KingMike »

Another quote, from when he ends a trainwreck video. SCW, Swampy Plains 3.
I would currently rather have a minivan try to find a shortcut through my left ear to try to find a way through my right ear.
Y'know, currently that would best describe my mental state.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to savestate, turn the thing off, start to do the editing and upload process,
while I try to find a way to see how much skin I can remove from my body with a lawnmower without any fatal wounds.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6765247926
Time 39:46.

Didn't he also make a comment about Mario burning his enemies to coins, and perhaps the government should figure out how to do that to get rid of the terrorists and stimulate the economy?
Kopasznyaku

Post by Kopasznyaku »

Probably this long quote he said during Commander Keen 4 (my first LP of his I watched)

"...And then go to the Pizza Hut that is local, and ask for Pepperoni & Cheese sandwich, and then they're going to say "Yeah, but we don't sell sandwiches here," by which you're supposed to respond by looking the guy right in the eye, pointing at...you know, pointing at him like you were some sort of rude character, then going "...So, that, my friend, is what living is truly about.'"
zarbon32

Post by zarbon32 »

In his older LPs, he occasionally mentioned cauliflower in his long rants.
I can't think of a specific one since I saw it a long time ago, but I remember laughing at the sheer randomness of mentioning the white vegetable.
I also like the duck noises that he makes at the beginning of his recent LPs. It's probably a duck horn or something. I always liked his singing, but it's ten times better with the quacks.
AirPump

Post by AirPump »

zarbon32 wrote:In his older LPs, he occasionally mentioned cauliflower in his long rants.
I can't think of a specific one since I saw it a long time ago, but I remember laughing at the sheer randomness of mentioning the white vegetable.
I also like the duck noises that he makes at the beginning of his recent LPs. It's probably a duck horn or something. I always liked his singing, but it's ten times better with the quacks.
The quacks are very funny. I also like the current quote on the front page about bettering humanity with LP's *fart fart fart*.
Kincyr
HONK!

Post by Kincyr »

zarbon32 wrote:I also like the duck noises that he makes at the beginning of his recent LPs. It's probably a duck horn or something. I always liked his singing, but it's ten times better with the quacks.
I agree, the duck noises are made of win
Qindarka

Post by Qindarka »

"If you want to play with Mario, and if you want to play with Boon. If you want to play with yourself, well, there's other sites on the internet for that." - How to download the VIPs
閃覇嵐星塵
ParadoxHotel

Post by ParadoxHotel »

I can't remember the video or even the hack he was playing but he said something to the extent of "that's like hiring a housemaid and not sexually abusing her". I seriously giggled for a good ten minutes.
Love, Ire, and Lakitu!
pixisticks

Post by pixisticks »

I have to say, I really loved the "boo bees" pun. :lol: I am cheesy like that.
ChaosWolf

Post by ChaosWolf »

My favorite is from a fairly recent video. raocow is just starting part of a level and he sees a missile with a custom sprite. raocow then says, "And there's a flying condom for no reason". That made me laugh which is actually kind of rare these days.
---------------------^YouTube page link.^------------------------
LightSlei

Post by LightSlei »

Pretty much the generic ones I think are best.

Especially Stupid Horse.

PS: In Yoshis Island Bowser calls Yoshi a donkey ;D.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

I remember in one of the Luigi videos he did, the one that was in french, he said "Hey, there, bridge, you are a card game." I just lost it there.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

I think this was in vip1 mabye 2.
This is a game about merriage, like that fish, which just got merried to Yoshi's metabolism.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
KingMike

Post by KingMike »

Yeah, so anybody know where I can find some Jesus Bananas, and if they taste better than regular? :D
TiMeMaSTeR

Post by TiMeMaSTeR »

"Jolly Ranchers and Cheeese.... don't go well together, but it will have to do."