(shouting)

All the S@nics - the end

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Grounder

Re: All The S@nics - X (Leapster) - NNNJJESSSS

Post by Grounder »

And for those morbidly curious about the rest of the game

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Re: All The S@nics - JUMP - Juiced Up Mobian Person

Post by SAJewers »

camwoodstock wrote: 3 years ago this is perhaps the closest we'll ever get to a raocow face reveal and even then it's less of a face reveal and more of a head reveal, unless it turns out raocow has had a camera for a face this whole time (unless raocow did a face reveal at some point and i just missed it which sounds like something that'd happen), and it comes from Sonic X on Leapster of all sources
raocow did a face reveal for patapons years ago, thanks for reminding me about that (i had forgot until reading your post)
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
ravenousbadger

Post by ravenousbadger »

The fact that there are so many Sonic edutainment games like this makes a lot more sense when you know that Tom Kalinske, president of Sega of America from 1990-1996, left to become CEO of LeapFrog from 1997-2006.

Now, if only there was such a straightforward explanation of why the ring sound effect is used at cash registers in gas stations, all of the Sonic mysteries would be solved.
Heavy Sigh

Post by Heavy Sigh »

Fun Sonic Facts!

The Leapster is the only piece of game-related Sonic media that Christopher Thorndyke, human protagonist-turned-sidekick from Sonic X, has ever appeared in. He cheers Sonic on when you solve math problems.
VGjoe

Re: All The S@nics - The Broad Jump - JUMP 1/2

Post by VGjoe »

Total Rings collected in Sonic the Broad Jump: 0
Chirei

Post by Chirei »

fart maser 2000 sounds like a lategame fps weapon
WinterSweater
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by WinterSweater »

Sonic casually jumps thousands of meters
kitikami

Post by kitikami »

The 9-meter jump was made out to be a failure but that would still be a World Record in real life.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

so. this 'shadow the hedgehog' game I've heard about once or twice

they really went all in huh
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Jafar
say yes to capes

Post by Jafar »

Would you like to create a new save file on the Memory Card in Slot A?

BANG!!

Heavy Sigh

Post by Heavy Sigh »

raocow wrote: 3 years ago so. this 'shadow the hedgehog' game I've heard about once or twice

The facts are gonna be fun for this one.
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

All the Westopolises starts tonight :rao:
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Grounder

Re: All Of Sh@d@w - 1 - Burning In The Skies

Post by Grounder »

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Le Neveu de Rameau
I'm a hoobsie roller; I got robots in my life
First name: Rameau's Nephew

Post by Le Neveu de Rameau »

Shadow is the worst drivesman, this is now canon.
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
Pronouns: she/her
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Post by Blivsey »

God, this game. I have such a dumb soft spot for it. It's such a video game, with controls and gameplay mechanics. I love it.

anyway pardon me while i boot up this game for the first time in ages and try to 100% it to ready that sweet expert mode file for rao like i did with Heroes
convenient noise thread for stress-relief purposes
LunarRainbowShyGuy

Post by LunarRainbowShyGuy »

I've been looking forward to seeing raocow get to this game, and even just from seeing his reaction to the menu sounds I'd say it was worth the wait.

Anyway, unlike the other Sonic games on the GameCube I didn't play this one as a kid. The first time I played it wasn't until several years after it released. I also came back to it semi recently, and while I wouldn't say I liked it too much the first time I played it, it's grown on me a lot since then. And now that raocow's finally playing it I'm excited to see how things go.

Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

There are not 300+ "endings", they are just names for every permutation of route in the story which you can read in the library, but apparently that has been corrupted into "endings" by the general public, because humanity cannot handle this knowledge.

Anyway YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

raocow wrote: 3 years ago so. this 'shadow the hedgehog' game I've heard about once or twice

You tell me. Here was the announcement trailer, announced on the same day Sonic's franchise was being celebrated. In fact, there was another trailer showcasing that beforehand that people thought the following video was a joke. It wasn't. Ha-ha.

As far as I'm concerned, Shadow marks the start of the worst era of Sonic... at least on consoles.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

I think I legitimately quite like this game or at least its identity. I'm not really a fan of how it just inundates you from the beginning with so much voiced tutorial text that it comes off as cacophanous, so clearly it could have used a better guiding hand when it came to the specific direction of these stages. And as it goes on sloppy execution like this will probably makes the overall fun quotient much lower than it should be. But I've never grouped it with 06 in my mind, it just has so much more character.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Zummorr
Bug Catcher

Post by Zummorr »

Nothing quite encapsulates tween edginess like Shadow the Hedgehog.

Is it just me? Sonic games, cars, and raocow mixed together end tragically.
Heavy Sigh

Post by Heavy Sigh »

FUN SHADOW FACTS!

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG: BRITAIN'S FAMILY GAME OF THE YEAR

After the release of the multi-platform Sonic Heroes, everyone questioned what the Sonic series would do next. Would there be a sequel to the new Heroes style? The release of Sonic Adventure 3? Or would it be something really new? Rumors began to circulate when an official Sega poll was put up asking people their first choice of which character in the Sonic franchise they'd like to star in their own game. With choices ranging from the already spun off like Tails and Knuckles, to total nobodies like Espio, the winner of the poll would be none other than Shadow the Hedgehog by a fairly wide margin, the "Ultimate Lifeform" that had stolen enough hearts in Sonic Adventure 2 to be resurrected in Sonic Heroes.

Only a few weeks after the poll results were revealed, it was announced that Sonic the Hedgehog would be an inaugural inductee into the Walk of Game, a monument in San Francisco designed to honor icons of video gaming, both the characters and the minds behind them. In an explosion of marketing synergy, Sega thought it the perfect time to unveil the trailer for the next installment in the Sonic series. The trailer came in two parts: the first being a celebratory montage of all things Sonic over the previous fourteen years.

The second part of the trailer would show off the latest title by Sonic Team...and it was introduced with a hail of bullets punching through the footage of Sonic's history.

This was the world's first ever look at Shadow the Hedgehog, and for many of the Sonic faithful, it was the perfect herald of The Troubles.

Fun Level Facts!

If the player hits the hint bubble explaining how to switch guns while Sonic is the active partner, he will comment afterwards "Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead using those things."
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

this game is so funny and it also has a lot of good ideas it doesn't execute well
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mata Hari »

1: shoot the guns
2: shoot the guns again
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/