(shouting)

All the S@nics - the end

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
thatguyif
Pronouns: We Are The 99%

Re: All The S@nics - SA² - In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream "The Jump Didn't Jump!"

Post by thatguyif »

Now that we are nearing the end of our LP of this particular game and we have jointly exercised our constitutional rights, I would like to leave you with one important thought:

Sonic's homing attack grunt sounds weird. Like...it sounds like two voices at once, and second voice sounds crunchy
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Re: All The S@nics - SA² - In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream "The Jump Didn't Jump!"

Post by Crow »

BEECA
DAEDE
CBCAA
DBBBB
EABEA
CBDCC
CEAAD
DCBDD
EBBEE
CADAE
CBEBB
EEECE
CCEAD
EABBE
CDBAE
CDBDE
EEBAE
CBCDA
DADDB
ECCCC
EECAA
EDECD
CEEAC
DCBCE
EEDAE
EEBBE
ACCAA
EADDE
EDEDE
EDECE

final chase: it works
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Paragraph

Post by Paragraph »

I recently watched an 180 Emblem speedrun (almost 9 hours!) as background noise, and the runner had one of his rare deaths to the gravity tubes. They really just barely work, even if you know how to optimally play literally every square inch of the game.

Other deaths: painful one to Biolizard at the boss rush, and - of course - completely unavoidable artificial chaos hug snipe in Cannon's Core.

EDIT: his route uses Magic Hands exactly once, to kill some enemies for points while he's in a permanent fall state due to glitching out the gravity in Crazy Gadget
LunarRainbowShyGuy

Post by LunarRainbowShyGuy »

I'm still amazed that the cylinders here worked relatively well for raocow on his first time through. Even then he did have one death caused by their jankiness, but I was expecting a lot more. This video on the other hand is more like what I was expecting: the cylinders fail to work properly time and time again, causing Shadow to plummet to his death dozens of times. I feel like it's a shame too, because it seems like they could be pretty fun if they worked properly, but as it is now, the cylinders are bad enough to make this my least favourite level in the game.

VGjoe

Re: All The S@nics - SA²: Cannon's Core Missions - Beginning Of The End

Post by VGjoe »

Had this really dumb idea from today's video I couldn't get out of my head and I had to put this out
Crow

Re: All The S@nics - SA²: Cannon's Core Missions - The End Is Near

Post by Crow »

cannon's core? more like........ easy time lol

cannon's core is mostly really easy actually tho yeah. sonic's part at the very start is like the one scary part of the level because sometimes you can just Not Bounce Right on the enemies in the homing chain but after that you're home free
Piesonscreations
First name: Gon
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: All The S@nics - SA²: Cannon's Core Missions - The End Is Near

Post by Piesonscreations »

Just a heads up, raocow. On the latest Sonic video, you linked to the VLDCX thread.

Also, proud of not one more leveling.
ImageImage
Grounder

Re: All The S@nics - SA²: Cannon's Core Missions - The End Was Further Than Previously Thought

Post by Grounder »

and now let's all agree to not do bonus missions in heroes or unleahsed
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Crow

Re: All The S@nics - SA²: Cannon's Core Missions - The End Was Further Than Previously Thought

Post by Crow »

BEECA
DAEDE
CBCAA
DBBBB
EABEA
CBDCC
CEAAD
DCBDD
EBBEE
CADAE
CBEBB
EEECE
CCEAD
EABBE
CDBAE
CDBDE
EEBAE
CBCDA
DADDB
ECCCC
EECAA
EDECD
CEEAC
DCBCE
EEDAE
EEBBE
ACCAA
EADDE
EDEDE
EDECE
EEBEE

the last mission is in captivity. the galaxy is at peace.
Piesonscreations

Grounder wrote: 3 years ago and now let's all agree to not do bonus missions in heroes or unleahsed
And please don't do all the endings for Shadow. Please.
ImageImage
BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Post by BobisOnlyBob »

Piesonscreations wrote: 3 years ago And please don't do all the endings for Shadow. Please.
All endings? No. All Sequences or Bust. :pal: It's only 326 playthroughs!
Leet

Post by Leet »

You have to do all the endings to get final story so yes I do hope that raocow Plays The Game
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

You all are talking about a game that's months off at this point, and that's even if SA2 ends pretty soon.
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

He posted a test record for Sonic Advance in the spotzone yesterday (quote "is it supposed to sound like that")

So presumably it'll be over soon?
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Leet

Post by Leet »

He also literally said how many vids are left in the episode but ok
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Leet wrote: 3 years agoHe also literally said how many vids are left in the episode but ok
You wouldn't know, but I've been playing catch up the last few days. I was at the kart stage missions two days ago. Currently on Final Chase.
Leet

Post by Leet »

It's ok i was just talking to SAJ
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Ah, I see. Apologies then for explaining myself when I didn't have to!

Anyway, the rule for 3D Sonic games is basically to fight the controls as little as possible. It doesn't always work because of the speed of the games, but trying to correct yourself more often than not leads you to a pit. That said, Crazy Gadget is that bad because of all the light speed dashes on the edge of doom. Way too easy to Bounce Bracelet into the green goop in the two spots it kept happening to you.

That said, anytime I saw you holding the spin dash button in Final Rush or Chase, I knew pain was coming. The homing attack gaffes? That's on the game again. I'm glad the next 3D Sonic kind of slows things down, but it has problems in its own way. Adventure games are weird, but they're the charming kind of weird if you aren't trying to A-rank everything... unless it's the treasure hunting stages. Those are just boring.
Grounder

Re: All The S@nics - Adventure 2 - End Of The Road But It's A Race Course So There's No Actual End, Please Laugh

Post by Grounder »

if sonic in a car somehow still bothers you, pretend that it's foot powered like in the flintstones
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Re: All The S@nics - Adventure 2 - End Of The Road But It's A Race Course So There's No Actual End, Please Laugh

Post by KobaBeach »

sonic adventure 2 never ends
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

KobaBeach wrote: 3 years ago sonic adventure 2 never ends
He hasn't even got all A-ranks yet!
Leet

Post by Leet »

raochao
Piesonscreations

Chaos canonically speak french now.
ImageImage
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB