(shouting)

Let's Cortex 5th Anniversary ART CONTEST - Planning/Sign Up Thread

would you like to participate in some fun contests? would you like to create some fun contests? well ^_^
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Let's Cortex 5th Anniversary ART CONTEST - Planning/Sign Up Thread

Post by Xirix »

It's Let's Cortex's 5th Anniversary!

The first recording was done way back on the 12th of February 2015, I figure this milestone should be celebrated, hence...

Time for an art contest!

I'm still working on the details on how it'll be judged, but I wanted to see how many people would be interested in signing up first.

THE RULES

Any kind of art goes, but naturally Let's Cortex is the subject matter, draw a character, draw a scene you liked, this is all about appreciating the series after all!

Once it officially starts you will have 1 Month to submit your finished artwork. Submit only via PM to me on the talkhaus, or DM me on discord.

PRIZES

Prizes? Yeah... maybe! If we get a good amount of entries I might throw some money for some kind of prize for the winner, like a steam game of your choice or something along those lines, no promises right now though, this is still the planning and seeing who's interested thread.

With that said, anyone who's up for some arty funtimes, make yourselves known! Reply underneath if you want to sign up, you can also sign up via PM to me if you want, I'll be advertising this on the discord too for the peeps who don't frequent the talkhaus too often, feel free to DM me there (I'm in the spotzone).
xface20

Re: Let's Cortex 5th Anniversary ART CONTEST - Planning/Sign Up Thread

Post by xface20 »

In the words of somebody somewhere at some time,
I HOPE I WIN!
ay.kay.ay. "ChibiDuo"
Piesonscreations
First name: Gon
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Piesonscreations »

Looking forward to seeing the entries! Not too sure if i'll enter myself.
ImageImage
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago Looking forward to seeing the entries! Not too sure if i'll enter myself.
Dude, you HAVE to sign up for this. You're art is unique and amazing! And with drawing skills, you can work with a lot of scenes and angles if your heart desires. You and a few of the others I greatly appreciate to see that also helps me think of stuff to make for my own fan sprites stuff.
I envy your art style.
ImageThe Legwork Case comic series
Piesonscreations
First name: Gon
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Piesonscreations »

Thanks Kellins! I'm interested in entering, but I really have no ideas as to what to make lol
I haven't listened to any Let's Cortex episodes in quite a while now, so even revisiting concepts is out of the question.
ImageImage
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Piesonscreations wrote: 4 years ago Thanks Kellins! I'm interested in entering, but I really have no ideas as to what to make lol
I haven't listened to any Let's Cortex episodes in quite a while now, so even revisiting concepts is out of the question.
I mean, probably going to be a little while before the contest actually starts, so there's plenty of time to think about things. :P