icon stolen from:
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Re: The talkhaus one-word-story

Post by Rixithechao »

of
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Awoo
~wan~wan
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: The talkhaus one-word-toy-story

Post by Awoo »

Garlic!
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

Then,

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

unfortunately,

it's been several pages since a recap, so here y'all go

One aorta colored with aorta done by economical diplomats, whose intentions were republicans but it came under a thread about adverbs. Science was never willing to provide free kebabs to the children's choir. unless they become gods, bioengineering cacti will destroy something required to accelerate global conquest. Sir Hashelsnatch, the infested Dalmatian, decided to make every person potatoes (full stop). Then, Sillybutt triumphantly besieged the oldest wooden battleship transformer and caused some syphallis to suddenly combust before the eyes of jealousy. Demo, a bipedal cabbage farmer stood there at Westminster, trembling with an unbearable itch. She has magnificent eyelashes over everybody get what? Confusion feels palpable as pushing concepts of morality isn't foreign in our freakin' world. Anyway, Demo felt intrigued by raocow's crate of human looking butts that make noise. Prffft, that was quite a silly vibration baby. Please excuse my collection of decapitated posteriors said George Michael IV, as they took my photograph of Reznor yelling "REZNOR". The memento deceptively looked authentic, but the ink was pink. BUT NOBODY TAKES ILLEGALY MADE PHOTOGRAPHS LEGALLY. Breakfast seems strangely aroused by my seventeen inches of Baguette Française, probably because reasons were depated during the ascension of pancake franchises. Nobody ate flapjacks anymore, likely due to the controversy surrounding George's Gymnastics, yeah. Anyway, it turns out that breakfast muffins are free, only with toast or bacon. Anyway, so birds love The End.

Chapter Two: Assimilation.

Monoculture created life-forms that assimilate ( i.e. amoebas), and assimilating is good? I disagree, for science fiction has pride. In Manitoba, they do lots and dice fumigate my morque, you fleshy piece of uncooked meat. Alas, my ham attacked a innocent cheese, the ugliest republican ever elected. I am very dissatisfied because of the big living skull shaped skeleton, shouted my ass! Laxatives had learned songs by Rhianna, and that lady doesn't succeed without enemas. However, vocalizing can kill humans. That's naaaaaaasty Horse hockey. Vicodin mixed into Chardonnay tastes Surprisingly like buttered beefsteak soup before brunch. Naturally, Thelemites are not human lovers, especially while dead. Trismegistus proclaimed "Bacteria MUST-ARD" after devouring something sublime. Empathy belies entropy giving a masterful race to the core. The surprising progress which involved splicing genes has resulted in many oscillating tentacles that like porridge. Meanwhile, someone tickled chickens for nonsensical tax. But poultry does melt when tickled, raocow, too. Pudding is known to cuddle strangers very deeply, covering all orifices with itself.. Several individuals have purposely invaded supermarkets in Leeds, making off-road donuts for weeks! That's ridiculous! Do y'all really think this whole LP of Super World Karts 67 Mbit/sec will end uneventfully? Ereshkigal Sanchez has rancid maggots! Zeratul's uvula extends his influence Bokoblins confusingly dead. True. Well, fountains develop porings when cuddled after changing forms, according to the prophecy of - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-LMART ATE ALL PANCAKES. Pancakes is where my master sword became deliciously meatful dual enchiladas of saucy dead. Nonsense! Meowser is the worst - WRONG!!! HE IS GLORIOUS FINAL SUPREME COUNTDOWN. Gnosticism defines JonTron and unites three Spice Girls: Sporty, Koopa and Ginger covered my big Football with gravy. Mammon Players are figuring out how come some types of moles grow limbs get. What HamsterZerg? Say, I want burritos really tiny like? Anyway, daddy's got to dance to funk, Parliament and David Porter or goku (super-tramp) Esquire hedgehog while raocow pounced nightcore upon everyone. Then, silence.

Chapter 3.141592: Circular Conundrums.

When Jesus nails tables together, his hammer occasionally yiffs to punk rock. Chaioth was engineered for "Beat mania" tournaments in Yugoslavia, Namek. Look out! HIPPOPOTAMUS! OH NO! We must genuflect to the Geneva Diva Fever forever. Sephiroth. It came faster than light. Eldritch abombanations dominate scalies almost daily, However nighttime is suddenly dissapearing. Slippery suns are acknowledging isn't right Around here. What ever. pizza time! I certainly don't think about circumstances when consuming, distributing And embracing Nothingness. Well, perhaps It alian greased my jimmies very hastily? Silliness! Subsequently, a ginormous Bonnacon and some myrmidons Some avocados and a plethora of whackamoles from SPAAAAAAAAACE JAAAAAAAAAM! That Always poke mon-sters provocatively whenever Jesus came to Tatooine. Hank suddenly yanked his newspaper stand away from the masked mailman, who Amazingly is maskless. Wow, that was long-winded! Walt for the love boat. Metatron sucks literally every dongle in the club sandwiches parlor. Then, Steve from Family Matters combined together created Miasma and then some triangles triangled triangely, said Iron Mans can of beef stew and gravy-style bananas. Yesterday, when Y'golonac called the Nyarlathotep-esque Mammoth from outer inner somewhat-upper East stormfront of North Dakota and South Carolina stampeded hysterically upon AAAALLLLLLL the butter in Tuefort. Seriously, buttery bridges contain pure plutonium, for grand prix related activities. Shub-DeGroot defies all laws with lawyers pointing out abnormalities in hello! two, criminals is a much stranger interruption. Regardless, Nintendo makes video games MeeM! Rasp conditions have improved somewhat incomprehensibly stupid architechs isn't. Sentence structure doesn't apply for Pete's fish squadron Epsilon-Delta were aroused after observing squids weeping. Sagittarius loves nothing more than cheesecake drenched in strawberry glaze, hooray! Yaldabaoth Schlongberg would like them a lot. Krankenwagen Brunberg Esquire set in motion capture devices algorithms to retrieve Qlippoth, FINLAND! Are you ready kids? No! POOTIS! We have avocados ripened for Millenia! But Yes, it wasn't cool to defenestrate Fazbear's every supreme pizzachos towards oblivion. Dwarves fortresses contained outstanding magma furnaces used to burn incriminating Elves. Mictlantecuhtli fans the flames because reasons. Gummi badgers with licorice muffins indexed all the Dispentry's Davenport Crackers in Montroburns, Québec Taerentio. All Forum bumping shall result in extremely rabid bulbears engsmsploding with colourful language, such as Alien-ese bison-loving aardvarks. Vocational guidance toward hindsight. Unfortunately, Sandalphon engsmploded violently and said: Wow. Linkara's shit! Burn!" Understanding wow. Such is aarvarks' life. Brother Hubert Quack emancipated lemurs-youwillgivemeanegg.com - sorry, blatant machine. My leg! Ouchies! Never ever experiment with croutons unless muffins fiddle always with their frosting off. homestarrunner.net! That's not what I wanted when am talk bad much. Randomly eating scrumpy radishes CAN'T ROBOT ANYTHING EVER. Tourettes CLITORIS! ...wut. Reap, reap what fun mumlove sows.

SDFaFs Chapter: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Soulless Trepanation.

Verily merrily scarily terribly Sorrowful Beverley Zone. That's DELORTED! Jerk. Optimon wants optimal pleasure Digivolving for the Royal Fluffer, Laura Langtree from Space Knights Central, the whole POOOOOOOOP Masters Story. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Penis wranglers! SHOUT! Demolsis B. Badd, only when Windows 10 dances pi. Sleepwalking backward is always humorous, but can yes. However, sometimes nope. Wrong Noodle, Bellhop! I wanted fettuccine nodles, thou must be out of welp. Please make Talkhaus go back home. Shoo! We prefer delicious nutritious hrrrroooooooooooonk! Gingerbread! How did that even occur? Well, it spilled my champagne, which BALEETED! Yes, that is true. But nasty sausages forever rend-er Pikabread's elbows incapable of murdering hexakosioihexekontahexaphobic daemonoids. Good loaves taste similar to frozen pumpernickles ONLY JUST NOW OKAY!?!? However, while aforementioned scamps definitely stank 'n stuff on mother's special stars, I rebelled alongside Temmie for better stories and Mother. Marvel at yes. Phantasmagorical Ghostly. Tactical Jokes Device occasionally tanked. Underzee is. Whoa radicola! My Skype! It's initiating unnecessary calls with Cthulhu, Demoman, Bono, and Frank. Sometimes sand scars sentry sends somewhat superfluous sinks stealthily BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP excuse the vocalizations, mate. Meanwhile, 65mya, pronounced expectedly, dinosaurs suborn onions unlike - FIN. Twist!

PART EPSILON UNTIL UPSILON: Sometime BEAR! Using oops.

Annoyingly, this gravy consists of squeaky toys! Bees. Millions of millipedes strutted en onions achieving eventful outcomes. Kebab is good eats. Nobody enjoys Talkhaus. Roundheads pootispootispootispootis depend upon them. Linkaramander, a moron, told Imperialdin "Fuck! What am Adrien? Nouns speckledorfed all shit!" We must alphabetize the alphabet posthaste. Buuuuuuuut it tends to be arbitrary oblongs. Felix Zerglingberg Haltmann abused marmosets for power. Horus Wimp - this guy delorted dozens of bootlegged Pakemon, Bakemon's unlicensed cousin that doesn't barf at barf. "Wow! Obama was here lecturing us oblongs! Nice!", interrupted Pudding. Then Snotman catapaulted life at twenty winners' puppies. It's plenty of spoon rocketeers double-brown town YTPMV when They AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN'T GOIN' OUT because yes. Pythagorus reside twenty-seven kilometres ouch stupid stop interrupting, The explosive diarrhea talkhaus wet towel bastard sword one-word Monty Grinch bemoaned. his theme song blared "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" Buuuuuuuut... Wario suddenly consumes seventy THOOOOOUSAAAAAAAND!! Crates Full of Garlic! Then, unfortunately,
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

Bowser
story is good so far we can make an entire book of this

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
ItsFuntime