(shouting)

DIVER - Nokia 3310-esque platformer ☆⁛first time making a game⁙☆

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Peliptia
(ˈpe-lip-SHēə) / [ˈpɛ-lɪp-ʃiə]

DIVER - Nokia 3310-esque platformer ☆⁛first time making a game⁙☆

Post by Peliptia »

ImageImage

SCREENSHOTS
ImageImage
☆ so i made a game o(≧▽≦)o

as part of this game jam thingy, we were supposed to make a game similar to the graphics and restrictions of the Nokia 3310⁛⁙ all super tiny screen size and only two colours〜and we had three days to do so ⚊˭♪

this is the first time that ive ever made a full complete game that actually plays and has an installer and stuff✧゚of course because of that and the time constraint it is a little rough around the edges▸▸but i hope it can be enjoyed all the same

it is called ⦍Diver⦎ and is about you swimming around a shallow little oceany place and dodging fish and other marine stuffs (^▽^) its a little bit short⎻⎼⎽ like four levels؟ but yeahꜝ!

⟪you can get it here if you want -・ᴗ・-⟫
ImageImage
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: DIVER - Nokia 3310-esque platformer ☆⁛first time making a game⁙☆

Post by raocow »

this looks super cute, got some super falafel vibe
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Peliptia

Post by Peliptia »

raocow wrote: 5 years ago this looks super cute, got some super falafel vibe
ahhmygosh ゚✧ thank you so so much for the reply (^▽^) hope peeps have the chance to check it and the other jam submissions out⁝⁛⁙
ImageImage
CrispyMWHC
Arrangements in fulminating vective
Pronouns: he/him/his
http://crispymwhc.talkhaus.com/

Post by CrispyMWHC »

Oooh. I'm gonna give this a look.

Edit: I gave it a look. And enjoyed myself!

raocow wrote: 3 years ago oh SHIT

THE PROCEDURES
raocow wrote: 3 years ago I can't believe my mystical wizard friend told me to touch grass.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrispyMWHC -- I play the games for the internet.
Peliptia

Post by Peliptia »

hardcore_crispy wrote: 5 years ago Oooh. I'm gonna give this a look.

Edit: I gave it a look. And enjoyed myself!
✩゚waahhhmygosh⁝⁛⁙ you dont know how freaking happy this made me⚟ just this super warm fuzzy feelings (^▽^) ♡

i super psyched you enjoyed playing it ♡ and DUDE your commentary style is fantastic ⟪i'll definitely check out some of your other videos⟫ youre so positive and good spirited-- watching someone play my work is sorta this new thing to me, and it was incredibly thrilling to see your reactions and stuffs(‐^▽^‐)so thank you so so so much

i didnt win, i dont know if anyone did⁇ the jam strangely doesnt do rankings or anything haha⁝⁛⁚⁙ if the jam interests you i totally encourage you to check out some of the other peeps who entered! they did some awesome stuffs i highly recommend Space3310 they went for a kinda similar thing to me, but with a different twist

the game was seriously a rush to finish so somethings got cut⋯ so as a result i am now workings on an updated «DIVER ̟ ˖+PLUS+˖ ̟ EDITION» which is gonna be a bit longers, and have some of those cut things in it, and some new ideas now that i have a chance to stop and think \(≧▽≦)/ ❣so let me know if youd like to be messaged when i finish that ❣🟆
ImageImage