(shouting)

Mega Man - We're Here Forever!

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Heavy Sigh

Re: Mega Man ZX - There Can Be Only One

Post by Heavy Sigh »

PSEUDOROID FACTS!

Hurricaune the Wolveroid (ハリケンヌ・ザ・ウルバロイド Harikennu za Urubaroido) is a female, weaselly Pseudoroid based on the kamaitachi. She has an elongated body with varying tones of yellow and orange, complemented by green lights and propellers with energy blades for hands, feet and neck. She also has an energy tail.

A fragment of Biometal Model H is embedded inside her neck, empowering her with the power of both wind and electricity. She can spin her blades to stir up whirlwinds and jump over a ten-story building in a single bound. She can also use electric attacks.

A stealthy and treacherous Pseudoroid, Hurricaune takes a sadistic glee in telling her captives to scream for her as she turns them into sacrifices for Model W.

Hurricaune was made by Serpent from half the data of Biometal Model H, with Hivolt receiving the other half. On Serpent's orders, she holds captives in Area I as sacrifices for Model W. Since Model W feeds on fear, she terrifies the prisoners one by one before turning them into Cyber-elves , ensuring that all they can think of is fear before their final demise.

Attacks

Spiral Hover - Hurricaune jumps off-screen and controls her descent by spinning her feet blades. She tries to land on the player.
Tail Thrust - After landing, she produces sparks which travel across the floor.
Neck Chopper - Hurricaune spins her neck blades, launching a crescent wave at the player. In Normal and Hard mode, the wave splits in two in contact with a wall, traveling across the surface.
Wrist Chopper - Hurricaune spins her hand blades, sending two whirlwinds at the player.
Full Cyclone - After losing half of her energy, Hurricaune jumps to the center of the screen and creates a massive tornado that draws in the player. At the same time, she unleashes four rows of crescent waves at both sides of the field. She becomes invincible during the attack. one by one
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

if she's based on the sickle weasel why is she a 'wolveroid'
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN CHAOS HOUSE
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Reverning

Post by Reverning »

Chirei wrote: Storm Tornado HX [Charge Attack until orange level, then HOLD UP while releasing] - Slashes and generates a vertical, expanding tornado at the tip of the slash. Hits an absolutely ludicrous number of times and will shred every single boss in the game that isn't Ice-element with ease, especially if you go into Overdrive. Thunder-element.
As impressive as Kuuenzan is, now you have the speedrunner's tool of choice. The death cylinder.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Plutia
Plutia too cute

Post by Plutia »

personal request: punch at least one thing with Model F
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
xnamkcor

Post by xnamkcor »

Could a Reploid be built or choose to be blind?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubin_Carter
You cannot add yourself to the friends list.
You cannot add yourself to the foes list.
Heavy Sigh

Post by Heavy Sigh »

Do you really count as an old man if you were explicitly built to act like one?

PSEUDOROID FACTS! Leganchor the Gelroid (レグアンカー・ザ・ゲルロイド Reguankā za Geruroido) is a Pseudoroid guardian of the underwater city in Area J. Along with Lurerre, they were assigned by Serpent to keep the Serpent Report (a document detailing Serpent's plans) a secret, either by recovery or destruction.

Leganchor's design is loosely based on a giant jellyfish. He has a massive turquoise body with details in purple and white, along with yellow lights. A large robotic skull stands out in the center, although his actual face is located on top of it. His body has four tentacles with anchors on their ends, as well as four large propulsors on his upper half.

Leganchor is an arrogant Pseudoroid who lectures his opponents. If he is not listened to, he resorts to beating it into his enemy. He thinks of himself as a respectable elder (despite being no older than the other Pseudoroids) and claims that "youth is wasted on the young". A shard of the Biometal Model L is present in Leganchor's turbines. His personality is mostly that of a senile elderly citizen, as he often complains as to how things are wasted by the youth, and often tries to give "wise" advice.

Leganchor was made by Serpent from half the data of Biometal Model L, with Lurerre receiving the other half. He leads a Slither Inc. unit that intercepted a data disk with a report from a Guardian recon unit that was betrayed and annihilated by Serpent. He attempts to escape Area J with the data disk, but he is caught and defeated by Model ZX who recovers the disk along with his half of Model L.

Leganchor can attack with icicle dragons, rippling waves, harpoons and smaller jellyfish. Also, because of Model L's power over ice, touching Leganchor's tentacles will instantly freeze the player. His half of Model L's data is contained in his head, therefore striking that area will damage the Biometal as well.

Attacks:
Death Stinger - Leganchor attempts to spot the player with a light; if successful, he immediately launches his anchors at the player's position.
Icy Anchor - Leganchor launches his anchors at four points in the floor, two in the corners and two near the center. The anchors are embued with ice and will freeze the floor and maybe the player if hit by it. Vomited Dragon - Leganchor's skull opens its maw and releases two homing ice dragons.
Sea Mixer - Leganchor's frontal propulsors activate, creating whirlpools which pull and trap the player.
High Wave - If the player climbs out of the water, beyond reach of Leganchor's usual attacks, he responds by rising his body and dropping into the water abruptly, creating large waves to strike the player.
Little Medusa - Leganchor summons miniatures to attack the player.

Trivia: The name "Leganchor" is a blend of the words "legacy" and "anchor".
Chirei

Post by Chirei »

I have actually never seen Leganchor be defeated this way, and the sad part is that it's a completely viable strategy even if you were trying to no-damage the fight. You get the following tidbits of information as a reward.

If you defeat a boss with a Lv4 Ranking, not only will you get their half of the Biometal with the full energy stock, but a little plushie of them hangs in the top-left of Prairie's plushie room! Collect all 8 to become the best there ever was!

I don't know if anyone ever intended to tell you this, but because it's in the plushie room also, consider it your actual reward for getting at least one Lv4 victory.

If you attack the doll of Cyber-Elf Totten (the one you can cut down) long enough, she will drop a very special surprise for you.

Note: You do NOT have to do one big, constant combo, just keep hitting her with anything until it drops and make sure not to accidentally leave the room. Kuuenzan or Model P kunai work great for this. It may take a while but I think you'll like the surprise. Also if you somehow lose the surprise for any reason, you can just do the same thing to get it back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items Obtained

Shot Eraser Chip - Allows any bladed attack to erase bullets. It only works on lemon-like shots, just like in MMZ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complete Model L

With the full essence of Model L recovered, its true power reveals itself. The sea roars and rejoices at the return of its ruler.

Hyouryushou LX [Charge Attack until orange level, then HOLD UP while releasing] - Slashes and then summons a powerful Ice Dragon that chases an enemy. Does a high amount of damage on hit. Ice Element.

With Overdrive activated before launching, it will probably take out a whole lifebar and maybe a bit more on a Thunder-element boss if it decks them in the face.
Super Llama
Love is stored in the robot

Post by Super Llama »

I may be wrong, but judging by info that comes up in Advent, as far as the whole "Chosen Ones are Maverick survivors" thing goes,

it may not be that they just survived a Maverick raid, it's that they were deliberately SPARED by the Mavericks.

ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Super Llama wrote: 5 years ago I may be wrong, but judging by info that comes up in Advent, as far as the whole "Chosen Ones are Maverick survivors" thing goes,

it may not be that they just survived a Maverick raid, it's that they were deliberately SPARED by the Mavericks.

Doesn't one of the Pseudoroid bosses in ZX state that?
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

That's what I figured, but they phrase it awkwardly
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Congrats on earning your first stuffed doll! Even better, that saves you on the energy crystals that would be needed to repair a Biometal.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

Chirei wrote: 5 years agoCollect all 8 to become the best there ever was!
This is Mega Man, not Megamon.
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

that one data disc, argh

leviathan ice platform > on top > harpuia to it
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

Leganchor is like Foghorn Leghorn. Because they both have a name starting with leg and include a nautical reference.
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

I'd really like to know the thought process behind the mechanic where sometimes you're forced to turn into your regular human form to crawl through 1-tile-high passages that they block progress behind for no reason. There's no challenge to it and it's not like you have to unlock the ability to become human, so it seems to only serve as a waste of time, clicking through the transform menu twice.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

In some cases it's to create a one-way shortcut back to the beginning of the area, to avoid forcing the player to go all the way backwards through a stage to report that a boss has been defeated.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

yeah but you could do that without the transforming into a human part, that's the part being objected to

but i guess like, crawling in battles to be able to dodge stuff would be OP or something i dunno? :V
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

yeah no area k is bad from what i can gather
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

ImageImageImage
Heavy Sigh

Post by Heavy Sigh »

Little known fact: French Canadians are actually deathly allergic to magma.

PSEUDOROID FACTS!

Flammole the Moleroid (フランマール・ザ・モルロイド Furanmāru za Moruroido) is a Pseudoroid guarding Area K, a hot springs turned excavation site outside a cavern of lava.

As his name suggests, Flammole is a mole-style Pseudoroid. He has a stocky white frame with details in red and purple, as well as yellow lights. He has powerful arms with drills and piston-like mechanisms.

As a Model F Pseudoroid, Flammole is designed to function in extremely high-temperature environments. He uses his drills for excavation, but can also punch big holes into his enemies in battle. He is surprisingly agile for his body frame, and has the power of fire as well. Flammole channels this fire power through his arms and releases it in the form of fire balls and flame streams.

A loyal, yet rather clueless Pseudoroid, Flammole frequently uses mining jargon in his dialogue, affecting a slight Southern accent in the English version. Heavily disliked by Prometheus, to the point where if Model ZX had not killed him, Prometheus would have soon done it.

Flammole was made by Serpent from half the data of Biometal Model F, with Fistleo receiving the other half. Interestingly, Flammole was not actually built mainly for combat, but rather to extract buried pieces of Model W. Flammole was assigned by Serpent to dig into a volcano to make it erupt, and so unearth a Biometal. However, nothing has been found by the time he is defeated by Model ZX, and he dies wondering if he was sensing Biometal Model W...or something far worse.

Flammole's arms, resembling cannons, can be used as both drill and flamethrowers. Flammole uses an array of fire attacks as his primary offense, occasionally burying himself into the ground. His half of Model F's data is stored in his arms, so striking that area will damage the Biometal as well. These arms are so large that is difficult to miss them, and trying to defeat Flammole while doing so is tasking, in order to get his doll to appear on the Grand Nuage.

ATTACKS:

Rocket Digging - Flammole drills into the ground, moving to the ceilling and vice-versa a number of times. He briefly sends rocks flying as he burrows himself.
Fire Crawling - Flammole shoots a long stream of flames that turns up to the player.
Burning Glove - Flammole shoots four fireballs at different angles, each one causing a small explosion.
Ground Break - Flammole pounds the ground three times. The first two sends out a small, fiery eruption on the player's position, but on the last one, two small eruptions appear on both sides of the player. Only used after losing half of his energy.
Dig Crash - Flammole drills into the ground, moving back and forth while releasing rocks. Only used after losing half of his energy.

Trivia

Flammole's name is, rather unimaginatively, a blend of the words "flame" and "mole".
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

I guess raocow doesn't care about

Melody

anymore
FourteenthOrder
(zeal on discord)

Post by FourteenthOrder »