(shouting)

The Mosts Discussion Place

The 2018 Mosts have to be better than last year because it's one more than 2017. Wow!
Bean
Yep.

The Mosts Discussion Place

Post by Bean »

The year really flew by, huh? Yep.
Awoo
~wan~wan
Pronouns: he/him/his

The Most Likely to Change the Subject Line

Post by Awoo »

Yes! 2018 really was a thing :rao:
ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Bean
Yep.

Re: The Mosts Discussion Place

Post by Bean »

Was worried about a low turnout, but so far, we have the usual topics and a decent number of votes in some categories already. Keep it up, everyone. I'll join in more as things go on.

If any categories wind up being duplicates, I'll lock them and steer you to the right place.
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Post by Rixithechao »

Like I said before, most non-LP activity may have moved to Discord but you can always count on the forums to get another jolt of life when it comes time for community events like the Mosts.
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

It doesn't look like raocow came here yet. Does he have access?
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Oh there he is
Awoo
~wan~wan
Pronouns: he/him/his

The Discussion Place Mosts

Post by Awoo »

ano0maly wrote: 5 years ago Oh there he is

HEY THERE EVERYONE, that was raocow

ワンワン
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Just a reminder that we're now officially a week in, and that means we have one more week to go before categories are closed!
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Three days left to vote now, give or take a few hours! One more reminder on the final day. That's all I've got!
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

Btw, are there gonna be "raocow's Choice" Mosts this year?

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

That was a 2016 thing to make up for the fact that he missed out entirely on 2015 Mosts, and to incentivize more votes from him. I don't think it's necessary now but it could be nice.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

En Gardevoir wrote: 5 years ago Btw, are there gonna be "raocow's Choice" Mosts this year?
Back then, he didn't have access to the Mosts board for some reason! He's already voted on a few categories this time, so it's good as is. Besides, I don't want to overload anyone with extra work. Banners take time to make!
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Since I won't be awake at the exact time of the final day warning, it's the final day + six hours warning at the time of this post! Get your votes in for the topics before it's too late! Of course, it'll close whenever I actually wake up that night, so you really have slightly more time than I'm saying, so yeah!

30 hours left now, all!
Gardenolva

Post by Gardenolva »

Bean wrote: Back then, he didn't have access to the Mosts board for some reason! He's already voted on a few categories this time, so it's good as is. Besides, I don't want to overload anyone with extra work. Banners take time to make!
I see. *discord thinking emoji*

Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Since I was a bit slow, I'm giving you all one more day to vote! I'll close threads out when I wake up tomorrow. For now, enjoy your Christmas! I will, too. Peace!
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Okay. All the topics have been locked. If things go like they did last year, I'll have the votes counted and results posted in about two weeks!
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Bean wrote: 5 years ago Okay. All the topics have been locked. If things go like they did last year, I'll have the votes counted and results posted in about two weeks!
Dang. You fast. You didn't even need my help this time. :P
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

YelseyKing wrote: 5 years agoDang. You fast. You didn't even need my help this time. :P
Yeah. I just opened up every thread on a page in new tabs instead of going a few at a time this year! Thank you for holding up, internet! I knew you would've had my back, but it only took five minutes to get that done. Ha-ha.
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

(Excellent, no one has yet figured out that I am actually Cup and Alex in a trench coat)
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Gardenolva

Post by Gardenolva »

Kilgamayan wrote: 5 years ago (Excellent, no one has yet figured out that I am actually Cup and Alex in a trench coat)
(nor I'm actually Ralts and Kirlia inside a gown)

rena
type 2 invested entity
First name: cat
Pronouns: spider
https://rena.talkhaus.com/

Post by rena »

Bean wrote: 5 years ago
YelseyKing wrote: 5 years agoDang. You fast. You didn't even need my help this time. :P
Yeah. I just opened up every thread on a page in new tabs instead of going a few at a time this year! Thank you for holding up, internet! I knew you would've had my back, but it only took five minutes to get that done. Ha-ha.
haha you didn't use the mcp? mcp.php?f=78&i=main&mode=forum_view
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

It's been so long since I've done moderating on a board that I didn't want to mess up the site somehow! I haven't really seen all the features we can do. Oops.
Rixithechao

Post by Rixithechao »

now that the voting period is over, it's time to try and guess the new designs for the userbars/give BK ideas

I predict it will have at least 12 pholtoses (pholti?) and/or :catplanet:s

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

I'll be sure to PM him the results once I'm done tallying things up. Haven't started yet, and that will probably have to wait until the weekend.
Rixithechao

Post by Rixithechao »

Oh, yeah, I mean, joking aside, no rush with the tallying. It's just that when I did the userbars for 2016 and 2017 I recall having some public discussion here on the forums about the design changes before the mosts ended and it's been interesting not seeing that this year.

Like, for all I know y'all have already worked things out in private and I trust BK 100% to come up with something cool, but there's still a certain curiosity that comes with passing on the torch, so to speak.