(shouting)

Breaking Your Regularly Scheduled Programming - Murder Death Place Zone - I beat every smbx episode

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Archived

Breaking Your Regularly Scheduled Programming - Murder Death Place Zone - I beat every smbx episode

Post by Archived »

Archived
Last edited by Archived 1 year ago, edited 110 times in total.
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th Place World Record

Post by Archived »

Archived
Last edited by Archived 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th+133rd Place World Record

Post by Archived »

Archived
Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th+133rd Place World Record

Post by Dizzybelle »

anybody who picks a fight with zyg has my full support 👍
ImageImageImage
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Oh man I can't wait to see how you'll possibly do Mission: Proud Sky. It's really super difficult.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Zygl

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-132nd.5 Place World Record (New Route for Starry Ocean Found)

Post by Zygl »

Now that like four different people have pinged me about this while I was at work :T

Not that I particularly care, but calling out my times specifically kinda loses a fair bit of its significance if you don't play by the same character restrictions I did :? I see the reasoning - you're thinking of the levels by themselves, I treated them in the context of the episode - but a lot of these levels are gonna be freebies simply by virtue of using Toad instead of whoever. What you guys do in the Discord or on the speedrun.com page is your business, but if you're gonna challenge me here on talkhaus you're just gonna look silly taking an advantage like that :k

That minor quibble aside though, I'll have to try to keep an eye on this - I've got a number of levels in mind offhand that I'm interested to see how you fare in <.<
Zygl

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-132nd Place World Record (New Route for Starry Ocean Found)

Post by Zygl »

Eclipsed wrote: 6 years ago-Zyglrox's timing for his run is incorrect. He reported 12.233 but his actual time was 12.244. He is missing one frame in his measured time. I know this because. I really hope that the rest of Zyg's runs are timed accurately.
Yeah I didn't have the hardware to record at 60FPS until like, 12th place :k Single-frame inaccuracies are gonna happen.
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th, 131st-128th Place World Record - Why the Lack of Runs

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-128th Place WRs - Starry Ocean Pipe (Tier 0 Complete)

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-128th WRs - Proud Sky Retimed (Super Diffccult!!!)

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-127th WRs - Too Many Rivers

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-127th WRs - Too Many Rivers

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-126th WRs - Flying Space Fish

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (MAGLX Speedruns) - 134th-125th WRs - The Ghostly Lake

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (Update)

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (124th Place New Route for VS DisgruntledGammler Used - Beaten by 6s)

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (123rd Chaos House - Honestly Not Worth Your Time To Watch)

Post by Archived »

Archived
Archived

Re: Eclipsing Zylgrox Odyssey (Advantages Description)

Post by Archived »

Archived