(shouting)

EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Katazuki
wawa
Pronouns: whomst

Re: EVO's happening! Heck yeah!

Post by Katazuki »

Nah, I ignore those two shitposts. The main issues I see are the slew of hate comments on the players based on everything but their actual play style, thus making it irrelevant to the game at hand.

Also I'd prefer to see Fuudo with R Mika win than either Nash.

Who has the most?
ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

Post by ACesspoolofHatred »

So how many perfects had Infiltration had so far, 3?

In Grand Finals?

EDIT: AND THAT WAS ALMOST ANOTHER ONE
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
ACesspoolofHatred

INFILTRATION TAKES IT

3-1 IN THE SECOND SET
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
Katazuki
wawa
Pronouns: whomst

Post by Katazuki »

Ehhh, well Infiltration definitely played well, but that R Mikaaa.

Still though, 2015's SFIV Grand Finals was much better than this one overall.

Who has the most?
ACesspoolofHatred

this man literally just said "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" on LIVE TELEVISION

EDIT: AND HE PLUGGED HIS STREAM ON LIVE TELEVISION

THIS MAN

AND THE HOSTS LITERALLY EXPLAINING "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE" I CANNOT
TOCKHedron
First name: Steve
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by TOCKHedron »

Does anyone know where I can find VODs of EVO matches. I missed most of them and would like to see Guilty Gear.
Although I did see the reveal (and rundown) for Eyedol live. That was fun.
Lostsoldier20
I am.

Post by Lostsoldier20 »

ACesspoolofHatred wrote:Yeah, Melee finals was just great. Felt so happy for HBOX and so bad for Armada.
I am super late here, but that entire final series had me so excited. Watching Hungrybox not only claw out of losers, but into 1st place? Beautiful. After watching him last year, I became an instant fan. Super glad to have seen him make it to the end again.

Also yeah... Armada looked like a broken man. After all that, he was just broken. I mean, he had the win at more than one point. A lead that I could not see HBOX coming back from, but did. It was quite the sight to behold.
I'm an idiot who likes vidya games.
And also maybe makes bad decisions based on those vidya games.
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

eh? what was the drama with the smash 4? missed the finals due to those being the only ones on saturday
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

TOCKHedron wrote:Does anyone know where I can find VODs of EVO matches. I missed most of them and would like to see Guilty Gear.\
On the Twitch page.
I gotcha on the Guilty Gear.
ACesspoolofHatred

TheFinalSentinel wrote:
TOCKHedron wrote:Does anyone know where I can find VODs of EVO matches. I missed most of them and would like to see Guilty Gear.\
On the Twitch page.
I gotcha on the Guilty Gear.
Added it to the OP.

I'd also like to request at this time that if anyone else knows of any other VODs and archived streams, please post 'em here so I can put them in the OP for easy access.
Ivy wrote:eh? what was the drama with the smash 4? missed the finals due to those being the only ones on saturday
This thread should sum it all up.
ACesspoolofHatred

[dust dust]
ACesspoolofHatred

8 different characters in Guilty Gear Top 8!

Total Japan fest!

also i know nothing about guilty gear, who is this faust dude he's amazing
TheFinalSentinel

Sato NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TheFinalSentinel

Tomo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

doctor faust is a doctor and he wears a paper bag to cover his face because of shame
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
TheFinalSentinel

ACesspoolofHatred

does anyone else find it distracting to hear aquaman with what is pretty much john stewart's voice

like I can't be alone in this, right????
ACesspoolofHatred

holy shoot sonicfox just got THREE OH'D
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

audible boos during the Injustice medal ceremony
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
ACesspoolofHatred

plup continues to survive

also hbox y u gettin' coached, don't do evo dirty kid
ACesspoolofHatred

ahahahahahahaahaghaaahghagahaha holy shit mew2king gettin TURNIP SPIKED

and mango lookin' like bad cooper from twin peaks
ACesspoolofHatred

oh my GOD

this HAGGAR

THE MAYOR
ACesspoolofHatred

WHAT A FINISH BY PARADIGM

SCOOPING UP TWO OF JOEY'S GUYS AT ONCE
ACesspoolofHatred

TEKKEN 7 BRACKET RESET

smash 4 confirmed to start late
ACesspoolofHatred

GEESE CONFIRMED FOR TEKKEN 7 DLC