(shouting)

Introduction/Welcome Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Shining_Yoshi

boop

Post by Shining_Yoshi »

hey there, i'm Shining_Yoshi o/

i've been watching raocow for a long time, but i didn't know there was a forum for it.
so now here i am :P

i play this cool game called puyo puyo and i'm trying to make a game... so that's cool, i guess :p
i also tried to make a romhack once on smwc but i failed horribly ;w; but that's about it for now

so yah.
Bean
Yep.

Re: Introduction/Welcome Thread

Post by Bean »

Heya. Welcome to all you new December members.
EsperTheGuy
First name: Robert

Post by EsperTheGuy »

Hello people, I'm Esper. I've been watching raocow on and off for 6 years or so. I play various video games and am starting to do art so I may draw some demo. Everything I've heard about the talkhaus is good, so I want to be a part of this wacky community. So see you around hopefully if I continue to use this! :D
RSuper
The Mario with different outfits
First name: Rahmah
Pronouns: she/her

Post by RSuper »

'Sup everyone. I'm RSuper!I've been already heard of SMBX 2.0,A2XT and such more. :)
I came from SMBX forum if ye know me. So yeah,I think that's all I should say.
ImageImageImage
AKA RSupertheGreat,RSuper cheerPOPStar
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Welcome to the haus of talking, EsperTheGuy and RSuper! We hope you have a nice time here. ;)
(Formerly Jayoshi)
MyNameIsEric52
<3

Post by MyNameIsEric52 »

Hey. Im afraid i already have account, lets hope i don't have. So, my name is Eric, im smbx player, gd player (and creator), also im making some animations (at least im trying). Also im game maker, and i love music. I came here from smbx forums, i hope i will enjoy this forum. I don't have too much to say, just hi!
yo
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Hey, Eric! Hope you enjoy yourself. :)
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Super Maks 64
Just your usual SMW hacker
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Super Maks 64 »

(Technically not a first post but whatever)

Hello I'm (look to the right to find my username) and I joined here because I like raocow and the content he creates. Before I just looked at what was going on in the current raocow's lp topic as a guest.
I may also post my opinion on a part of the game raocow is currently playing and I hope my opinion will be respected and I won't insult anyone.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Hello to (look to the right to find my username). It's a tough name to type out, but I hope you enjoy your stay.
PixelPest

Post by PixelPest »

Heya I'm PixelPest. I thought I should probably be a little more active around here since I'm going for Showrunner (MaGL X3). (I've had an account for a while but haven't used it.) Some of you might know me since I'm frequently on Discodehaus and SMBX forums. I'm pretty into LunaLua and less level design stuff, though I hope to try out Lunar Magic sometime. I have a variety of interests such as music, math, science, mountain biking, and computers. Can't wait to hang around here now too! See y'all around
RSuper

Post by RSuper »

Hello and welcome to the "haus of talking" forum you three!
ImageImageImage
Ambureon
depressión

Post by Ambureon »

oh hey ive been watching this dude for like a year now might as well join in with the raohaus talkcow

hey what's up i'm ambur and my very purple level was featured in a roocoo vid yaaay
:trans_pride:
RSuper

Post by RSuper »

Ambureon wrote: 7 years ago oh hey ive been watching this dude for like a year now might as well join in with the raohaus talkcow

hey what's up i'm ambur and my very purple level was featured in a roocoo vid yaaay
Hi new person, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and nice time.^^
ImageImageImage
Catabo
:3
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Catabo »

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :3

I've been watching raocow and lurking for a while now, but the Mario level contests/collabs have been looking especially rad lately so I'm hoping to participate in some of them in the future!
Hi YouTube peeps! Want a cozier, chiller community that actually feels like a discussion instead of shouting into an endless void?
Consider posting on the talkhaus too! :catplanet:
radicalApollo
The King Of Wrong Style

Post by radicalApollo »

Hi! Hey! Hello! My name's radicalApollo, or Rad for short, and I'm very much new around here, but also kind of not? I've been following raocow and other talkhaus stuff for a long while now, and have juggled the idea of joining the forums for just as long. I've seen just how much of a big, loving community it is here, and wanted to get in on that and really get down to the talk... down? No that came out wrong. Either way, I've never really been a forum person, so I hope we get along well!

I also, for the record, do my own lets plays over on my youtube channel RAD PLAYS and I'm probably gonna be putting up my own lets play thread soon.

ANYWAYS! thank you for reading, I hope you have a nice day!
Lets Play Youtube: [Link right here yo]
big daddy zonk

Post by big daddy zonk »

hey all!

i joined up to post in in a general request thread, but haven't found one yet. I'm looking for a specific raocow ep - a smw level with "atavism" in its name. I'm pretty sure it was that but i can't seem to find it in a search. I last watched it ages ago and now I can't even recall what hack it might've been from!

If there's a better place to put this, let me know. Thanks!

edit: Oh yeah I have been watching raocow for eight years. Jesus, I didn't realize it until now.
Ozzter

Post by Ozzter »

Hello there, I've had this account here for a while now and suppose I should actually introduce myself.

I'm Ozzter, a very long time fan of raocow. Watching since '08, '09? I don't remember really, but it's been quite a long time. It's been fun watching though.

I didn't start browsing the talkhaus until a few years after, and didn't actually make an account until a few years back. And then, I don't post anything. I don't generally post much anyways, but I do lurk a lot and enjoy reading what others say.

I felt like I should probably introduce myself since I spend a bit of time on the site anyways, so here it is.

And now I'll probably go back to lurking, but at least I'll feel less awkward about it now.

Thanks for having me here.
UpBforVictory
dododododododod
First name: Ethan

Post by UpBforVictory »

hi, i'm upbforvictory. i've been a big fan of raocow and super mario world hacking since forever. i've rarely come to talkhaus to be brutally honest, but i am still a big fan of raocow's characters and all that jazz. sorry.. im not very good at introductions. ill try to be decently active here i suppose, but i know ill end up falling into obscurity eventually lmao. :D i make super mario world levels, and play smash competitively. i also art sometimes i suppose!!!!!!!!!
ChatNoroto

Post by ChatNoroto »

Heya. I'm just a dude that sometimes watches raocow and likes SMW hacks and SMBX (These games are the biggest reasons why i decided to join the forum tbh).

I came to know raocow because well, raocow is the favorite lets player of my favorite lets player and he talks a lot about raocow in his videos (usually when he plays SMW hacks or SMBX episodes and contests) and when i first tried to watch raocow i couldn't really do it because at the time i didn't really know english (in fact, i'm brazilian!) but after some years it became easier for me to watch his stuff.

so yea i'm looking foward on having a good time on this forum
575Yoshi
Who is this nerd?
First name: Samuel

Post by 575Yoshi »

Hey there! I like to do SMW hacking things and I'm currently planning on a VIP/JUMP style hack.

Some of you might know me as Decoy Blimp from SMWCentral. I hated the name so I switched to this one.
TDK
visitor

Post by TDK »

Hello.
You may know me from the SMBX forums as the one who can't do anything right.
Cedur
Brigande

Post by Cedur »

hi xd

mafia happens to a little extent here, so drop by whenever there's a new game
Winners don't doubt, doubters don't win.
Mable

Post by Mable »

Hello, I'm Mable (not to be confused with the actual user named Mabel here)
I mostly hang around in Discord, and sometimes upload bad videos, like custom made levels (No matter what game it is) and sometimes game soundtracks as well. I also watch animes for some time now.

Hope to have a lot of fun in here, and meet some great people.
What must be done... Must be done. No matter what. Complete your mission. You were born into this world so that you could complete your mission.
timocomhaus2345

Post by timocomhaus2345 »

I am everywhere!
Timocom strikes again!
I'm here for whatever reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :toaster: :toaster:
(a)
phew.

Re: Introduction/?welcome? Thread

Post by (a) »

fml
don't want the last impression of me to be that of
complete hate so here's a traditional mario level for
players of normal skill to show that i can make them:
video:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lyn67vveyxk3k0o/_.zip
youtu.be/95ZsNvTHYNU
i would also like to apologize to raocow,
the talkhaus and the smbx community.
i made the level like raocow's maglx2 (that he made the
level for himself) level, but my tastes are too different
from the audience and afaik everyone hates my level.
sorry.
(richard iii)5.3.177-207
idk