(shouting)

What games are you playing?

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: she/they

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by BurntTenda »

I've been playing Riku's side of Re:Chain of Memories.
So far, only one of the bosses have been exciting.
Something goes here sometime.
Oh yeah, I have a Youtube channel
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Slimeman01 »

BREATH OF THE WILD SPOILERS HERE:
Currently In Gerudo Village, now I'm comsidering if I should save up rupees for the male gerudo armour, or the luminous stone armour.
Also need to find some sapphire so I can gain some heat resistance.
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

And The Last Remnant is completed. :3

I'm thinking of doing a New Game+ run now, and aiming to try to get everything. First playthrough of the game took around 60 hours, which I'd say is pretty rare to hold my interest for so long.

Final boss was a butt and took many a try to defeat.

Oh yeah, for people at all interested in taking a look at this game, there's a free demo on steam from the looks of it.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Griflion
I'm gonna chomp ya!

Post by Griflion »

i recently started playing Final Fantasy 1 again, and as always i'm doing several runs just to see all the classes and different combinations of them. Let's hope it doesn't end like my 8 parallel runs of Seiken Densetsu 3...
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

Fighting Ursula with Riku is so slow...
I like the Riku story specific cutscenes, though.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Still going through Persona 4 but also took a bit of time to get the normal ending to that first PS2 TMNT game with a friend and started up Team Kirby Clash Deluxe on the 3DS. TMNT was still boring, Kirby looks pretty fun. Hope I can get some co-op action going in that soon, too.
Slimeman01

Post by Slimeman01 »

Got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and I'm loving it. It's so much fun, and the new stuff added is great! Also a really nice introduction into Mario Kart 8, since I never got to play it on the WiiU
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

And I'm now up to the final day on Persona 4. What a great time I've had with this one over the last month.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Randomed into a couple games I thought were sorta terrible and now randomed Megaman and Bass... which I'm terrible at.

Anyone got any advice?
Scratch that, the game is too hard for me, gonna randomize up a new game.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Currently playing:

Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

pholtos wrote: 6 years ago Randomed into a couple games I thought were sorta terrible and now randomed Megaman and Bass... which I'm terrible at.

Anyone got any advice?
Scratch that, the game is too hard for me, gonna randomize up a new game.
I was going to say watch me tear the thing a new one... and start with Cold Man. Burner Man is best saved for near the end. Magic & Tengu Man are also annoying stages. It is a really tough game. Oh well.

Speaking of hard games, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sure does make it hard to get three stars in cups sometimes. I've been item spammed a couple of times by the computer near the end of races. Always a pain. Oh well again.
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

Since the last Dark Souls III DLC launched while the Breath of the Wild hype train was still chugging along, I kinda missed it. So I went and did a fresh playthrough of the game, all bosses with DLC. Ringed City was a lot better than Ashes of Ariandel. Not that AoA was particularly bad, but it was pretty short and basically had 1 "real" boss. Whereas Ringed City had 4, 3 of which were really good and unique. Made the DLC feel oddly lopsided, so I don't know why they didn't just bundle them into one. I'd guess because it would be too much of a gap between release of the base game and DLC? DS3 did come out almost exactly a year prior to Ringed City, so it probably was going to be too long of a wait.

Anyway, on Thursday I got a 4k monitor. So while I was in the Dark Souls swing of things, I decided to check out the new item randomizer mod for Dark Souls 1 and I've been doing a playthrough in 4k60fps and it's been amazing. Not only just graphically, but the mod really added new life to the original Dark Souls which tends to get bland once you've memorized item locations and just end up doing the same things in every playthrough. It's really made me explore and learn my way around the map. I just beat Ornstein and Smough last night, so wish me luck finding the Covenant of Artorias, cause that could be a big roadblock for progression.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

With the very good Persona 4 completed now, I've been putting time into shorter games again. Went back to take down the third and final story mode in Ys Origin like I said I would, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe when I just want to race, and Team Kirby Clash Deluxe which would be more fun if it had actual online instead of just wireless play. Oh well.
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

The bosses in Riku's side of Re:CoM are finally getting good! Just in time for the final three areas...
Jongseok

Post by Jongseok »

I am playing Dragon Quest 3 SNES, Romancing SaGa 2. Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals, SaGa Frontier, Final Fantasy X. Oh boy, these games are Japanese. Bahh
Araragi Marisa's Anime List: MAL List
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Aren't there locally translated releases of those games?
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

Just two more bosses left...
I'm thinking about maxing out Attack. I'm relatively close to maxing it out...
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Neopets the Darkest Faerie is a semi-nifty game sans the whole Mote thing (elemental things you can attach to your armor and weapons) which are sorta annoying to use cause you really have no idea what element anything is anyway, and the fact that I was fighting a boss and he decided to randomly disappear completely. Game why.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Currently playing:

Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

I picked Persona 4 back up. Hoping to actually get through it this time. The previous times I'd played it something came up which ended up making me have to drop it. Already saved the first two victims. ~10-15ish hours in. So ~14-20% or so into the game if Persona 3 is anything to go on.
Slimeman01

Post by Slimeman01 »

I've been thinking of starting up a MK8 Deluxe tournament, and I would want some interest before I'd set it up.

So how many of y'all would be interested in that?
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Unlocked some new characters on Realm of the Mad God. Had to start a new character since old one did not work anymore. Also I should really remember to update my games beaten on 2017 list.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Slimeman01 wrote: 6 years ago I've been thinking of starting up a MK8 Deluxe tournament, and I would want some interest before I'd set it up.

So how many of y'all would be interested in that?
Sounds interesting. I'd be down for that.
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

I got Graceful Explosion Machine.
It's super smooth and the controls are nice and responsive.
I don't know what else to say.
Alice

Post by Alice »

Alice wrote: 6 years agoI picked Persona 4 back up. Hoping to actually get through it this time. The previous times I'd played it something came up which ended up making me have to drop it. Already saved the first two victims. ~10-15ish hours in. So ~14-20% or so into the game if Persona 3 is anything to go on.
Actually making it fairly far into the game so far. I've got somewhere around 45ish hours sunk into it so far. Though I'm not actually certain how far I am in the game.

I'm currently just after the point where Naoto joins the team but before the next incident.

Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

If you're playing the vanilla PS2 version like I was, you're around two-thirds of the way done now.
Alice

Post by Alice »

Bean wrote: 6 years agoIf you're playing the vanilla PS2 version like I was, you're around two-thirds of the way done now.
Yup, that's the version I'm playing. And good to know then. I was guessing it would probably take me around 70 hours like Persona 3 and that's pretty close to what you're saying too.