(shouting)

garbage dump 2.0: made with all-natural fruits and stuff

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
momo

garbage dump 2.0: made with all-natural fruits and stuff

Post by momo »

I'm a different person now who has a life and things to look forward to

If you don't like me anymore, don't go out of your way to talk to me; I don't really care

More art to come if I find the time

why.png: done with a touchpad in 5 minutes; fueled by regret and bad attempts at being funny

bk still best puddi

Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Re: garbage dump 2.0: made with all-natural fruits and stuff

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Hmm, interesting. Does monocat still have the same backstory, special abilities and all?
(Formerly Jayoshi)
momo

Post by momo »

Jayoshi wrote: 7 years ago Hmm, interesting. Does monocat still have the same backstory, special abilities and all?
Monocat has gone through several different iterations in my head. Right now I kind of want to move away from being based on raocow's style and change her up a bit. I still don't really know what color palette to give her, but I changed it so now she has two eyes instead of one. One of my lifelong goals is to make a game, and I'd like to base her off of my favorite characters. Something I thought of was, in a game, for example, the cat hat could move separately from mono and act sort of like kirby: grabbing enemies, hopping on their head, and completely consuming them to copy their abilities. While on mono, the hat could have a whole bunch of things it could do that I can't think of right now. I don't think mono will ever have arms though, mostly because I think the design is cute.

Now for something completely different:

I've been slowly learning some blender stuff. This render is just from a tutorial, but I still had a lot of fun making it. (Please ignore that the horizon isn't completely flat)

Anyway, I haven't drawn much in these last few months because I've been really busy with university and trying to find a job that's better than guest service. It's summer vacation now for me, so I'll try to be more active on here.
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

momo wrote: 6 years ago
Monocat has gone through several different iterations in my head. Right now I kind of want to move away from being based on raocow's style and change her up a bit. I still don't really know what color palette to give her, but I changed it so now she has two eyes instead of one. One of my lifelong goals is to make a game, and I'd like to base her off of my favorite characters. Something I thought of was, in a game, for example, the cat hat could move separately from mono and act sort of like kirby: grabbing enemies, hopping on their head, and completely consuming them to copy their abilities. While on mono, the hat could have a whole bunch of things it could do that I can't think of right now. I don't think mono will ever have arms though, mostly because I think the design is cute.
Alright. That sounds pretty cool!
Now for something completely different:
I've been slowly learning some blender stuff. This render is just from a tutorial, but I still had a lot of fun making it. (Please ignore that the horizon isn't completely flat)
Well, even for a tutorial that looks like pretty nice stuff to me. Keep at it!

Hope that things go well at college by the way!
(Formerly Jayoshi)