(shouting)

Horikawa Plays Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Bean
Yep.

Re: Horikawa Plays MEGA MAN 9

Post by Bean »

Warning you in advance that you have to do the whole fortress in one shot. If you go back to the stage select screen to shop, you'll start at Wily 1 again, so yeah. Make sure you're prepared, not that most of the trouble isn't from the usual spike stuff that one-shot you anyway.

Tornado Blow clears the screen of minor enemies and gives you higher jumps while it's active. You saw it in action during the boss fight, except the weapon now helps you instead of hurts. Also, as a quick aside, I like the cutscenes show the viewpoint of the bot you beat. That's why you don't see Tornado Man when Wily's speaking to the other seven bots. Works the same way for no matter which boss you take out last.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Horikawa have you played the original Nier? It doesn't really matter but there's a couple things here and there in Nier Automata that reference it, also incidently I've been going mad trying to find alternate endings and you go ahead and find one I don't have in your first episode. XD
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

I would say it's fine mechanically, perhaps a little stiff but you quickly get used to it and certainly should not put you off playing it sometime, well either way I look forward to watching this, it'll be neat to see if there's anything in the script they changed a lot during localisation. ^_^
Money

Post by Money »

HEY EVERYONE HORIKAWA'S PLAYING THE ROBOT BUTT GAME
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Hope she has as a lot of fun.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

Willhart wrote: 7 years agoHope she has as a lot of fun.
Maybe it's just me being weird but repeating the intro 20 times doesn't seem like it'd be much fun, lol. Though even dying frequently I think that'd be a lot less annoying once you're past the intro. I really don't get why there's no checkpoints at all in it when it's that easy to die. Horikawa's not even on the hardest difficulty.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Well the hardest difficulty is actually a one-hit to die mode, so Hard is the 'fairest' hard difficulty really.
ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

Post by ACesspoolofHatred »

don't worry horikawa

you might be able to get through the prologue one day, even if you have to keep smashing your face against it
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
Money

Post by Money »

Oh man, Khimera! I actually havent played this game but I really wanna, I have huge respect for the guy who made it, Syaxmaphone. He still updates the game even though it's free and came out over a year ago, his passion for game making is immense. He's honestly an inspiration. He's making another game at the moment that he's actually planning to sell called War Girl and it's looking super great so far! But yeah, huge props to him for being so devoted!
Grounder

Re: Horikawa Plays Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls

Post by Grounder »

These are some of the most boring-looking monster girls I've ever seen.
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

What happened to the Return of the Hylian playthrough? Hadn't watched it before but I got a hankering to, and the video is unavailable.
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: she/they

Post by BurntTenda »

TiKi wrote: 5 years ago What happened to the Return of the Hylian playthrough? Hadn't watched it before but I got a hankering to, and the video is unavailable.
I'm guessing she took down all her videos.
I'm worried for her.

Edit: Apparently she did this at least back in January.
Something goes here sometime.
Oh yeah, I have a Youtube channel
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

BurntTenda wrote: 5 years ago
TiKi wrote: 5 years ago What happened to the Return of the Hylian playthrough? Hadn't watched it before but I got a hankering to, and the video is unavailable.
I'm guessing she took down all her videos.
I'm worried for her.

Edit: Apparently she did this at least back in January.
She did? Oops. I tried to research if she did or not, but I guess I didn't do so enough.

Is that guy still going at it all the way to January of this year, so that's why she did it? For fuck's sake, if so he has somehow gotten viler. I last heard about this some time 2017/early 2018, so I am absolutely speechless if he is still going at it and making Horikawa not trust the Internet.
TiKi

Post by TiKi »

So aparently Horikawa took dowm her videos because that guy
mastrubates
to them? What the hell with him?!?