(shouting)

Anime & Manga - this is an official hentai free sight!!!!

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
Zummorr
Bug Catcher

Re: Talkhaus' Bizarre Adventure: Shitpost Crusaders (anime/manga thread)

Post by Zummorr »

Well I just finished up the first season of the new Voltron:Legendary Defender series.I like it. It's pretty decent not quite as good as Avatar and the The Legend of Korra, which is what most of the people who worked on those shows moved on to, but not quite as good.

Like there are some pretty good ideas in the show, but it kinda suffers from "Sci-fi writers have no sense of scale" and the world building aspects of the show seem kinda rushed.

Maybe it's me? But The eponymous Voltron, is kinda the weaker part of the story? Like maybe it would've been stronger if they'd gone fully into the space-fantasy world instead of tying it to a rather old 80s animation?

I've been putting if off for a long time, but I think a friend of mine will scorn me if I don't start watching RWBY.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Post by Truhan »

The new Berserk CGI series is...well...Demo puts it best in 30 seconds.

Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

go watch Mob Psycho 100
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

Post by ACesspoolofHatred »

raocow wrote:go watch Mob Psycho 100
[looks it up]

[sees that it's made by the same guy who made One Punch Man]

shit

gotta watch that first

[3 episodes in]

did

did that guy just turn into an EVA

EDIT: okay well that's all done with

now for mob psycho 100

good thing crunchyroll premium is cheap
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

raocow wrote:go watch Mob Psycho 100
Much likely for it being created by the same team who did One Punch Man, it's a no-brainer that I will definitely watch it.

I really hope that Mob Psycho 100 will get the almost same treatment as OPM.

I'm also glad that almost every character would look like Saitama, because it's funny.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

Finally jumped aboard the JoJo train.

4 episodes in and it's as wonderfully over-the-top as I was hoping.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

THANK YOU CARTOONS

If any of you need workout advice, my PM box is always open. Sexually.
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
Bedlam
mega cool super
First name: [insert word]lam
Pronouns: guy/man/bob.

Post by Bedlam »

Toradora was a lot of fun. Terraformars too.

Also, Arakawa under the Bridge is a must see, super good.
InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Post by InsaneIntentions1 »

[Warning Spoiler!]

So here it is folks. The New Protagonist of the next Novel named Spice And Wolf New Theory: Wolf and Parchment.
Her name is Myuri, and is the daughter of Holo and Lawrence. I know people have been wondering why she looks different from an older official art work, but at the moment we don't know. It could be a redesign since it was a long time ago but the image and text that this came from says it is Myuri. We will keep you guys updated on that. What I noticed from these two official pictures is that in one picture she has ears and a tail and in the other she doesn't. This could just be to show off her human characteristics and not actually happen in the story or it could mean that she has the power to hide those features due to being half human. If she actually has the power to hide it, it would be extremely helpful as you remember Holo having to always hide those features with a cloak the entire time she is out in public. We will find out once the novel comes out month.

The Novel will be released on September 10th 2016 in Japan.
Hopefully with enough enthusiasm and support we can get a English Release as well soon. We will keep you guys updated.

Light Novel Name: Spice And Wolf New Theory: Wolf and Parchment

Light Novel Link: http://bit.ly/2aAcxUJ
English Explanation: http://bit.ly/2aVZopO

*fanboys so hard
That crazy voice dude
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

just wanted to remind everyone that Revolutionary Girl Utena is probably the pinnacle of anime, it's not been topped to my knowledge, just wanted to remind everyone about that
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Okay, I'm not much of a Pokémon dude at all, but this XY and XYZ stuff has been pretty sweet. Helps that Ash is finally competent after what seems like years of being a moron from the highlights I've seen. I care more about this Kalos League tournament thing than the return of Future Trunks in DB Super, for crying out loud.
Blivsey
forever an obscure pokemons
First name: liv/livvy
https://blivsey.talkhaus.com/

Post by Blivsey »

I have returned to talkhaus to inform you that Danganronpa is going in hard
convenient noise thread for stress-relief purposes
TheFinalSentinel

Watched like 5 episodes of Diamond is Unbreakable.
Gotta say, I can already tell I'm going to like this a lot more than part 3. Stardust Crusaders was disappointing.
Don't know if it'll top part 2 though. Battle Tendency was so good.
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

Looked at the fall season chart, NOTHING caught my eye (other than Ao Oni because I watched a playthrough of it ages ago). If anyone watches something I might like, give me a DM on dickscord. My taste tends toward seinen, esp. romance and horror. No sports shit unless it's MMA or kendo or it's a pretty good one with all girls for main characters, no light novel shit (as in no garbage like Ass War, Sword Art Online, or Accel World, not literally "no light novel adaptations"), no slice-of-life shit unless romance is a big part or it's really good (basically, no simple "cute girls doing cute things" shit), no game adaptations, Fox only, no items, Final Destination.
Last edited by Truhan 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Leet

Post by Leet »

Flip Flappers looks like a pretty cool adventure/magical girl(???)/scifi/??? anime. To be honest, I don't think anybody knows what it's about yet which is why it seems interesting.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
ACesspoolofHatred

so the last episode of Mob Psycho 100 will air next Monday

We need a second season.
I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Hey guys Shokugeki no Souma is pretty great.

Although some of the reactions are sorta...
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
TheFinalSentinel

RE:Zero was disappointing, but alright. It was interesting enough, but fell into way too many clichés and just instances of poor writing to be anything great. The middle episodes and the last few really saved it from mediocrity, if you ask me.

Then I watched KonoSuba for god knows what reason (waiting for Somestuffs to sub the new Diamond is Unbreakable). Wow, horribly mediocre. Pretty much the epitome of "lackluster".

On a better note, Diamond is Unbreakable is as good as ever. Can't wait for the next episode this weekend.
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

ACesspoolofHatred wrote:so the last episode of Mob Psycho 100 will air next Monday

We need a second season.
what, already?! i don't know if i can live in a world where the anime adaptation of mob psycho 100 is only 12 episodes long, it's just too good. there needs to be a second season on the horizon.
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Post by Gardenolva »

Truhan wrote:Looked at the fall season chart, NOTHING caught my eye (other than Ao Oni because I watched a playthrough of it ages ago). If anyone watches something I might like, give me a DM on dickscord. My taste tends toward seinen, esp. romance and horror. No sports shit unless it's MMA or kendo or it's a pretty good one with all girls for main characters, no light novel shit (as in no garbage like Ass War, Sword Art Online, or Accel World, not literally "no light novel adaptations"), no slice-of-life shit unless romance is a big part or it's really good (basically, no simple "cute girls doing cute things" shit), no game adaptations, Fox only, no items, Final Destination.
Yeah, this Fall's Anime lineup dissapointed me too. Nothing appealed me there. So sad, Fall was my most hyped season when it comes to Anime, too.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

TheFinalSentinel wrote:Watched like 5 episodes of Diamond is Unbreakable.
Gotta say, I can already tell I'm going to like this a lot more than part 3. Stardust Crusaders was disappointing.
Don't know if it'll top part 2 though. Battle Tendency was so good.
Same I'm like 10 episodes in to DiU. Everyone likes Battle Tendency I can see why but it's gotta be Phantom Blood for me. Jonathan is best Joestar to me :lol: Stardust Crusaders was alright always thought the ending was terrible. Road roller was best part of Part 3 to me DIO is great. Can't wait til they get to Vento Aureo and Steel Ball Run in the anime :)
ACesspoolofHatred

Yo

If you like grim shit and you like mafioso shit

Go watch 91 Days
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

Just watched Planetarian. Needlessly said, I used up an entire box of tissues. ;____;

I, too, hope that heaven is not divided in two to separate the animes from the 3D people.

Leet

Post by Leet »

FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

I watched like 5.25 episodes of Kaiji, I then realized how backstabby the anime would be so I dropped it. Not a fan of that kinda thing.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P