(shouting)

The Haus of Talk Thread

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
cats-on-ice
Back from the grave

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by cats-on-ice »

Image<--- I h8 u horikawa
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

I am your fourth follower. Remember me on your way to twitter stardom
Ashan

Post by Ashan »

Say what you want about motion controls, but I love using them for aiming in first person mode in the Zelda games that support it. In OoT3D, MM3D, WWHD, and TPHD you can move the 3DS/Gamepad around to aim in first person, and it makes it so much easier. I can usually get the shooting games on my first try, which I couldn't with regular controls.
Mata Hari
https://matahari.talkhaus.com/

Post by Mata Hari »

Normally I don't give a shit about sports but as an Englisher I am so fucking happy that England lost to Iceland in the Euros

Hahahahahahahaha
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Took close to a year, but this Dragon Ball Super thing is getting kind of neato.
Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Post by Telamon »

Mata Hari wrote:Normally I don't give a shit about sports but as an Englisher I am so fucking happy that England lost to Iceland in the Euros

Hahahahahahahaha
Plus, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland all made it as far or farther.

my favorite part is that, according to the announcer, 8% of Iceland's population was at the game. Even given that Iceland is TINY, that is still amazing and mind-blowing.

Every Olympics I root for Iceland in Handball because they're good at it and they're so tiny, but them winning in futbol is just nuts...
InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton
First name: Newsome

Post by InsaneIntentions1 »

Bean wrote:Took close to a year, but this Dragon Ball Super thing is getting kind of neato.
I miss the charms of good ol dragon ball. Idk if I should take black Goku serious, or just laugh at how cliche it is.
That crazy voice dude
Bean
Yep.

Post by Bean »

Anything past Cell that's halfway decent is just fine by me. This new arc is okay so far and the previous tournament thing was all right, too.
TheVulpineHero1
Party hazard fiesta mix

Post by TheVulpineHero1 »

Telamon wrote:
Mata Hari wrote:Normally I don't give a shit about sports but as an Englisher I am so fucking happy that England lost to Iceland in the Euros

Hahahahahahahaha
Plus, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland all made it as far or farther.

my favorite part is that, according to the announcer, 8% of Iceland's population was at the game. Even given that Iceland is TINY, that is still amazing and mind-blowing.

Every Olympics I root for Iceland in Handball because they're good at it and they're so tiny, but them winning in futbol is just nuts...
As an Englisher, I am also politely jazzed that our team of chronically overpaid thugs lost. Really -- from a layman point of view, I hasten to add -- it feels like our football has been coasting on its bank account for a while now, as opposed to skill.
Broken image, apparently
Broken image
Minnakht
Green eyed monster

Post by Minnakht »

Mata Hari wrote:
Minnakht wrote:Minnakht
I just now realized that you have the same username as a dude on another forum. Are you into Magic the Gathering?
Not particularly, but I'm very much into making fan "content" for games I hardly play.
Mata Hari

Post by Mata Hari »

Minnakht wrote:Not particularly, but I'm very much into making fan "content" for games I hardly play.
It's a curse innit
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

Apparently when it comes to tech support for web hosting services "You will be updated soon" means at least four days. Didn't realize four days was soon...
Zeldamaster12

Post by Zeldamaster12 »

Still need to get caught up on Dragon Ball Super. Last ep I watched was the last ep of Superhuman Water.
stuff goes here
GlitchedGhost

Post by GlitchedGhost »

Alice wrote:Apparently when it comes to tech support for web hosting services "You will be updated soon" means at least four days. Didn't realize four days was soon...
RIP IsoNation 201X-2016
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

GlitchedGhost wrote:RIP IsoNation 201X-2016
The really annoying part is that everything except the forums seems to work fine. All my uploaded files, the Distorted Travesty stuff I setup for Zephyr which also includes a SQL database to track download amounts. It's only the forums that seems to have an issue and it seems to be an issue with the server itself so I can't fix it from my end. Their support techs would need to look into it but apparently they're too busy doing who knows what to even respond, let alone in a timely manner. It'll be a pain to figure it all out but I very seriously doubt we'll be sticking with this host once our prepaid time is up in November or December. I'll need to look into a hosting service that isn't total garbage.
InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton

Yay for unexpected financial troubles..
That crazy voice dude
GlitchedGhost

Post by GlitchedGhost »

I had Chinese for lunch from a place that I haven't eaten at for a few years and tbh everything tasted different that I swear it wasn't the same place
2/10
Alice wrote:The really annoying part is that everything except the forums seems to work fine. All my uploaded files, the Distorted Travesty stuff I setup for Zephyr which also includes a SQL database to track download amounts. It's only the forums that seems to have an issue and it seems to be an issue with the server itself so I can't fix it from my end. Their support techs would need to look into it but apparently they're too busy doing who knows what to even respond, let alone in a timely manner. It'll be a pain to figure it all out but I very seriously doubt we'll be sticking with this host once our prepaid time is up in November or December. I'll need to look into a hosting service that isn't total garbage.
What the fuck?
This host is being garbage. I hope we can get a new one that isn't absolutely terrible
He captured!
raocow wrote:last night I had a dream where I finally understood what a 'birb' is, and turns out it's a collyflower
HatKid
If this ain't a flair, then I don't know what is
Pronouns: she/her
https://hatkid.talkhaus.com/

Post by HatKid »

Cold Steel II hype is sky high now
Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower

Post by Whimsical Calamari »

amazon announced that they're doing another prime day

get ready to disappointedly browse the online K-Mart clearance aisle once more
ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

HatKid wrote:Cold Steel II hype is sky high now
YES

InsaneIntentions1
Skeleton

I just found out my uncle Phillip is dead :'( he was grandpa's sisters husband, and he was really nice. He was a radio announcer several years ago for the Miami Dolphins, and Marlins.
That crazy voice dude
Ashan

Post by Ashan »

James Avery died a couple years ago. Didn't know he was a radio announcer though.
Mata Hari

Post by Mata Hari »

Here is a deep question for alla y'alls: to what extent do you think it is possible to choose how we feel?
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

So the new Independence Day movie was certainly a thing.

I give it a 4/7, see it with your friends.
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

Mata Hari wrote:Here is a deep question for alla y'alls: to what extent do you think it is possible to choose how we feel?
the extent to which you can care about whatever it is.

but like, in reverse order. the less you care, the more you can calmly decide your feelings.
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!