(shouting)

So I had a dream last night...

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
alleightbits
START PLAY!
First name: Brian
Pronouns: he/him

Re: So I had a dream last night...

Post by alleightbits »

I remember this one time, when I was about to wake up, the side menu from the older Pokemon games popped up. The arrow cycled to the uppermost option, and whatever I was seeing cut to complete darkness. After the menu disappeared, I raised my head and found out I was awake.
Jeran
:V
First name: Jeran

Post by Jeran »

a bear was in my backyard, so i scared it away, and as it was running away, keeping an eye on me instead of where it was going, it fell into a sinkhole full of water. it was a very wet and unhappy bear. i laughed at it. then a bunch of other cartoon bears helped it out.
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

I had a dream that I was younger, but had friends from when I was older, but they were young too

that's new
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Post by Telamon »

Jayoshi wrote:I had a dream that I was younger, but had friends from when I was older, but they were young too

that's new
It's like the Muppet Babies or a similar show!
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

In the same dream I was on a farm where everyone rode giant technicolor ducks instead of horses
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Zeldamaster12

Post by Zeldamaster12 »

Does anyone else have those mornings where you'll wake up somewhat but fall asleep, and you have different dreams each time this happens? This has happened to me the past couple days.

In one of them that I recall, me and my brother got arrested. Ouch.
stuff goes here
Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Post by Telamon »

So, I had a dream where Danny DeVito game me a mint, but it turned out to be lsd.

That guy is such a rascal.
Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Post by Pikabread »

I had a dream where I was in the passenger seat while an IRL friend of mine was driving home on an expressway or something to that extent. at first he barely steered at all, staying in his lane waaaay too long. after I told him "steer like you mean it" he kept swerving onto the other side of the road and into ditches and stuff, eventually crashing in one upside down. he left but I was still there, and then his mom and some other kid I've never even seen before came and his mom who I had also not seen before started giving us this big spiel about proper driving while being all sassy and stuff.

It was weird because before that, I was like watching a sitcom (I mean I wasn't there at all but the dream was like a sitcom) about these two guys who worked at a corner store and needed to have a strawberry slurpie ready for a regular customer who was also a teacher of theirs at their school in half an hour. one of them trusted the other to do it but he kept putting it off, so when the first guy came back and got angry about it he made it and was ready to go until he dropped it, then they both argued and tried to make it but it wasn't ready by the time the teacher came, who was also my friend's mom in the consecutive dream. she was just as sassy there.

my brain is weird
raekuul
2 Nephi 2:25-27
First name: Pokota
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by raekuul »

Dreamed I was riding a Greyhound bus to my new home and a bright orange cat snuck into my bag. Also dreamed I split my bottom right canine tooth in anger.

The new home in the dream was weirdly familiar but I don't know why.
Games Beaten In 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
No Lynch
Pronouns: she

Post by No Lynch »

So it was in what was some kind of game store, and they had up a Rhythm Heaven display (it looked like for Rhythm Heaven Fever), and it had words on a screen. These words were lyrics to a song, which the girl sitting on the rail post next to me was singing. I decided to make it a duet and join in. The lyrics were obviously(by my subconscious reasoning, anyway) talking about Rhythm Heaven The Best +, even though any news of localization has yet to be heard. Before it could get anywhere after the song, though, I was forcefully woken up by my alarm.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

I had a dream that I recorded the last episode of wario land 4 and then found out that for some reason all the audio had a huge desync where the first half of the video was the last half of the audio and the last half of the video was big the cat fishing music.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

I had a dream where raocow said 'fuck' twice in a row and no one seemed to care any more than normal
The level that he was playing (what game: i'm not sure anymore) had a lakitu
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Post by tangy »

sorry for a double post: last post was 2 weeks ago

so i had a dream that Weaver made an animated cartoon in Flipnote about a guy who gets accidentally teleported to hell with a notable arsonist of trees, and after a few days his normally-soft personality had developed into something so caustic it could melt lead. So this guy ended up making reviews of video games that were like a cross of Marc Maron and Zero Punctuation, and it had a title that was like "FUCKKKKK" or something
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

I had a dream about punctuation.
No literally, it was my brother and me discussing various punctuation marks, and he forgot what a semi-colon was, but every time I tried writing one, my pencil broke on the comma part of it, so it always ended up looking like a sloppily written regular colon.
Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower

Post by Whimsical Calamari »

i had a dream that there was a knockoff of SMB1 on the sega master system

it featured stolen graphics from the original, green hill zone palm trees, full motion video, and a spammy boss fight against beaker from the muppets that resembled something out of sonic advance 2

also the controller's buttons were really sproingy
ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheFinalSentinel

Whimsical Calamari wrote:i had a dream that there was a knockoff of SMB1 on the sega master system

it featured stolen graphics from the original, green hill zone palm trees, full motion video, and a spammy boss fight against beaker from the muppets that resembled something out of sonic advance 2

also the controller's buttons were really sproingy
Well, I did find this:
Beautiful, ain't it?
I can imagine getting some sort of fever dream off of that.
But you really should check out Super Boy 3 if you want the good stuff.
momo

Post by momo »

last night felt like a dream
Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory

Post by Coryman »

I was a delusional dwarf named Groff (my current avatar), and I was attacked by this hero named Dio, cause his fame went to his head and made him evil. He used an attack to put me in 52× Earth's gravity, but I was immune to high gravity, so I just played dead. Then my friends showed up, and something happened relating to putting bicycles under a car seat...
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.
HatKid
If this ain't a flair, then I don't know what is
Pronouns: she/her
https://hatkid.talkhaus.com/

Post by HatKid »

I was at a waterpark that was being reinflated, but partway through the reinflation, the waterpark started to fall apart. Then rebels were all dancing inside Echo Base's hanger with Darth Vader peeking out of a manhole. After that, Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku was arguing with Tusken Raiders. Then she started talking to my Unison League character about random stuff. Then Nagi shrunk down to the size of a little kid and she and I were at a large auditorium when she started crying, and I leaned over and hugged her.

I don't remember exactly when this happened, but I went to the world's largest Barnes amd Noble, I rode an elevator up some 400 levels at 400mph or something. When I got off, I ran out of the building.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

I went to a hotel with some other people from my old school. The hotel had around/at least 5 floors and it was very red. Maybe something you could see on Garry's mod or Stanley Parable. Kind of one the more expensive side. Each floor was just a short hallway that was a little curved and had some doors on both sides and elevator in the middle right wall. I don't remember much what I was doing there anymore, but I remember having a vivid image of three different places. One was that hotel, second one was a green/gray town area/street that reminded me of Sweden and the third one I don't remember anymore sadly. I think the dream was supposed to have all three, but I woke during the second one.

I was trying to get to my room since it was late so I went to the elevator. It was a large slightly l shaped room, and I was expecting it to move upwards, however some other people were there too and the elevator went downwards instead. Suddenly it started moving to the sides too in an arcing motion and it took me a while to realize that it was moved by rails attached to the ceiling and the floor, and some weird setup of levers/hands/something else. The ride was pretty save but it actually took us outside of the hotel and into the park behind it.

This was the second part of the dream where I was supposed to contact someone. They looked like a version of that doctor type character from Back to the future. It took me while to see them further down on e of the streets and they seemed to be in a hurry. From there on I mostly just remember that we we're chased for some reason and had to escape, and that the suburbs like area there was very pretty somehow, and something I don't remember seeing before.

Last part of the dream was us escaping to the portal that was on one of the walls and changed position from time to time. ON the other side of the portal there was weird space suspended in air and the gravity was super low. It was kind of a jumping puzzle to get up so we could get to the third part of the dream, and I think that area looped to itself somehow. I somehow managed to get to the top but the doctor fell down back to the start near the end. Did not get hurt or anything but I woke up while waiting him to get back up where we were.

I mostly remember this one since it had 3 neat new places I had not seen before, and it's been a while since I've remembered a dream I've seen somewhat, or one where I was able to make/remember some of my thought process/decisions. It also reminded me of some other dreams located on similar tall and complex places, but I don't remember much of those anymore.
TheFinalSentinel

I took a siesta earlier today, and had a dream that I was back in middle school music class.
That's it.

Seriously, what a waste of time that goddamn class is. That has got to be the most pointless class ever conceived.
Here it is now, taking up my dream time. Awful.

Goodnight everybody.
momo

Post by momo »

i had a dream last night that i was in middle school in the locker room for p.e. and i was talking to this one guy i used to know and i was freaking out because i couldn't remember the combination for my gym locker and then the thunderstorms woke me up
Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory

Post by Coryman »

Small bit of my dream, the rest was just weird.

There were these things called "Google Cars". For some reason, the dream was really dark, so I had a hard time figuring out the colour. It wasn't quite white... But it wasn't grey either... Then it hit me. They were Chrome.

CAUTION: do not read if you are prone to facepalm-related injury
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.
No Lynch
Pronouns: she

Post by No Lynch »

In the first half, it was apparently me sending my mind back to a previous point in time to stop a murderer, who had been part of a previous dream, or something?

But then I was suddenly at a convention or something and some members of the talkhaus were there, and we talked and had a good time.
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: she/they

Post by BurntTenda »

No Lynch wrote:In the first half, it was apparently me sending my mind back to a previous point in time to stop a murderer, who had been part of a previous dream, or something?

But then I was suddenly at a convention or something and some members of the talkhaus were there, and we talked and had a good time.
I guess you stopped the murderer without even realizing it!

Congratulations.
Something goes here sometime.
Oh yeah, I have a Youtube channel