(shouting)

So I had a dream last night...

here's a good place for FRIENDLY, ENJOYABLE, and otherwise very GENERAL discussion!
momo

Re: So I had a dream last night...

Post by momo »

i had a dream last night where i was a girl or at least i was wearing girl clothes and hatsune miku was my sister for some reason. this is the second time i've dreamed about being the opposite sex. help
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

Rusbojis wrote:i had a dream last night where i was a girl or at least i was wearing girl clothes and hatsune miku was my sister for some reason. this is the second time i've dreamed about being the opposite sex. help
that sort of thing happened to me once at least 5 years ago. i don't think it's that big a deal at this point
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Lunikyuu
I forgot what I was going to put here after MaGL X3

Post by Lunikyuu »

I've had a few of those before (well without the miku part). A couple where I was dressed as a couple of my own female characters and one where I was Utsuho from touhou and I couldn't go outside because bird racism (honestly as far as dreams about being a nuclear powered hell raven go, I think I got the short end of the stick there).
jayScribble
FEEL THE FORCE
Pronouns: it, they, that

Post by jayScribble »

This dream was around a week ago, but still remember it well:
I was sitting next to a speedrunner at a speedrun marathon, running a game very similar to the SNES F-Zero. While he's playing a track demonstrating his tricks, he failed a shortcut jump and died. Then he restarted and failed a jump at a different spot on the track: this when on for at least 8-10 more failures. I started to feel the disappointment rise in the room as he fail at different spots every time, and as a result I felt embarrassed being associated with him.
Have a 3DS friend code and PM me if you added me: 1289-8788-1766
Three important threads for me:
snoruntpyro
cutest girl 2023
Pronouns: she/her

Post by snoruntpyro »

one time i had a dream where there was for some reason a soldexus animated series, except it starred the gross face of spongebob from this episode, and the animated series had nothing to do with soldexus, and something involving whack-a-mole was there

i have weird dreams
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I always have the dream where I'm some place and I don't have any shoes or socks on and there's no shoes or socks anywhere for me to put on. Like not even from a store. UGHHH
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
momo

Post by momo »

i almost forgot i had a dream last night where i was arrested for insulting a police officer's choice in footwear and instead of a cell they locked me in a freezer for a twenty year sentence and forced me to run laps on a track every hour or so
Dizzybelle
Barrel!
First name: (◕ v ◕✿)
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dizzybelle »

i had a dream that me, two of my friends, grunkle stan and stanford were caught up in this war between these scrap robot people and the rebel dudes. then grunkle stan nuked the entire continent and i had to outrun the ground melting and ended up in a forest. the forest was full of people from my college and i had to go swimming to find iron for some reason. when i came back with an armful of weird globs of metal, everyone started shooting me and i was like dude what the hell. i surrendered (which was weird because i never showed any aggression to begin with) and then they took me in and i went to have a sleep. instead of sleeping i just fell through the bed onto the lower floor and got murdered by a girl from my class.

overall it was good times
ImageImageImage
Telamon
TO PROTECT PENGUIN MACHINE MERGED THE TRAINING MAN.

Post by Telamon »

I had a dream the other day where I was finally playing Undertale, and it really sucked because it was a 3D, low-polygon adventure game, and it was freaking impossible.
Torchkas

Post by Torchkas »

Dreams are a recollection of the things you do all day which means that I never have dreams.
metasomnia?
butts

Post by metasomnia? »

I had a dream the other day that I remembered for once but then I forgot it
Le Neveu de Rameau
I'm a hoobsie roller; I got robots in my life
First name: Rameau's Nephew

Post by Le Neveu de Rameau »

Putin and Zoda are totally in league with one another
Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower

Post by Whimsical Calamari »

Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:Putin and Zoda are totally in league with one another
well now i'm intrigued
ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Coryman
The road to nowhere leads to me
First name: Cory
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Coryman »

I had a dream last night that my brother was trying to kill me, Sideshow Bob style. His first attempt... I don't remember. I know I stopped him by beating him with the back of a fork. The second time, he tried to put me in handcuffs, but I knocked them out of his hands and they broke. After that I got him to Skype our uncle and they talked until he felt less murderous
raocow wrote: In a world where shag carpeting wins a fight against a helicopter, we spend a lot of time reading and comparing numbers.
momo

Post by momo »

I had another crossdressing dream last night except it was super lewd Image
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Rusbojis wrote:I had another crossdressing dream last night except it was super lewd Image
had a wet dream last night as well
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Pikabread
we're gonna talk about e
First name: lily
Pronouns: she/her/xe/xem

Post by Pikabread »

I'm an incredibly huge perv and haven't ever had a lewd dream. also haven't had a dream that I remember in general in a while which is both a blessing and a curse

this bbcode is defined in bbcode.php
Zha Hong Lang

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Typically, I have a wet dream or something like that when I'm purposefully trying to stay as far away from that kind of thing as possible. Also when I go to sleep feeling really sad about a crush, in which I dream about sleeping with that crush.

that's what happened last night, anyway. I really wish I could stop thinking about them because they were even really that nice anyway.
(Formerly Jayoshi)
momo

Post by momo »

mine had more to do with being fondled but that happens sometimes too
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

what's up in the dreams thread --- oh, nocturnal emissions, interesting
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Le Neveu de Rameau

I would just like to clarify here that the Zoda/Putin dream did not proceed in the direction shared by the dreams described in subsequent posts.
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:I would just like to clarify here that the Zoda/Putin dream did not proceed in the direction shared by the dreams described in subsequent posts.
B-but, my OTP...
Le Neveu de Rameau

TheFinalSentinel wrote:
Le Neveu de Rameau wrote:I would just like to clarify here that the Zoda/Putin dream did not proceed in the direction shared by the dreams described in subsequent posts.
B-but, my OTP...
Prove your devotion by showing us your best Putin x Zoda fan art.
Zha Hong Lang

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

Good, I didn't want my crush soiling the Russian politician or the alien either.
(Formerly Jayoshi)
metasomnia?
butts

Post by metasomnia? »

I think I had way too much fun with 100% Orange Juice last night because I dreamed about it

What's also cool is that I was dreaming then I woke up for some reason, and when I went back to sleep IT KEPT GOING like I'd never woke up. It was amazing

After the OJ dream though, it turned into something weird and went places I'd rather not go. I blame the previous posters for mentioning their erotic dreams :/

I don't actually remember much of the dream sadly, other than that I had it.

Some details: Myself, and some other peeps on Skypehaus were playing some online OJ; it apparently lasted a few hours; some of those were spent on the same map; while we were playing, it felt like we were actually sitting at a giant round table and playing a real board game; while the game was going, said table hovered/floated/flew(?) places irl, and generally was pretty whimsical feeling-ish