(shouting)

A Super Mario Tabletop Thing - Now with Easy Watch Order

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
PKBeloved
Don't ask about the space plants

Re: A Super Mario Tabletop Thing

Post by PKBeloved »

Im sorry, it was too adorable
Welp, I have a feeling that this campaign is gonna be over soon xD
Good lord I said some stupid stuff here when I was younger
Image Ver.2.1 now with a balanced fighting system, that lost of fun to play to be honest. You'll notice when playing that Demo has more HP and Strange, as where Iris has more PP and defense, she also grows just a bit faster, but her states grow slower. Also, furba sprites has been finished!
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Shinoda wrote:
Rednaxela wrote:
Shinoda wrote: I gave it a quick shot with the first few episodes... and realized most of the good stuff requires context, if I was to put the context in, that would pretty much just cut some of your OOC chatter... to get it, someone would have to pretty much listen to the whole thing.
I wonder if the optimal way to have a "best moments" compilation with the best balance of having sufficient context without requiring the whole thing... might be in the form of a mini comic strip thing, plus attached audio for each as a bonus. Pictures can be good for conveying a certain amount context quickly after all (of course... takes much more time to make than clipping out bits of audio would)
If someone artsy feels like doing artsy things I could make the video... As long as there's coordination
I thought I posted this, but it didn't go through.
Artsy can be taken in different ways. If I had the right animation programs I'd be all over this with spriting everything from the koopas, the shygirl, to even wigglers if they ever come by. Not only that, but I would wait on making the compilations untill the ASMtT series is near it's end. Plus this would probably end up being in parts as well since this is such a long series (and hoping this won't end that soon).
I also agree this would be best animated, probably best with people who can draw well and smoothly just because there are some parts where I can see a close up happening with details (like Boolina asking Ceaser if he shanked him and a bunch of the glares being made)
ImageThe Legwork Case comic series
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Ah cool, I come home to a new episode of this, perhaps bingeing it all so quickly was a bad idea, kinda leaves me wanting more too much. ^^
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by zmonbobbo »

I'm on the road and need my podcast fix ;-;
I'm probably driving right now.
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

NOOOOOO!!!!

I want my trail episode NAAAOOOWWWW!

Horikawa Otane wrote:Butt-lamps are -30 points, so =p
ImageImageImage
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Great let's combine everything I like.
Detective theme: snooping for leads- check
Police officers: being able to uphold the law- check
Trials: Just to shout "Objection!" and "Hold it!" Like Phoenix Wright- check
Boos gone wild: Face it, we wanted it to happen.- check

I'm really rooting for you guys, and I'm nervous on what Boolina will end up doing. This will be a hard case and it will take a miracle to get a not guilty verdict. But next episode will be something to listen too.

And every time i heard "Taken care of" I end up seeing Boolina tied up and panicked at the bottom of the sea. Very tempted to try and make, but an actual art is past my limitations, and it was probably too morbid to make anyways.
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Kellins wrote: Trials: Just to shout "Objection!" and "Hold it!" Like Phoenix Wright- check
Speaking of which, I had this in my playing in my head as Horikawa was doing the prosecution's opening statement

ImageImageImage
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Oh and one other thing I keep forgetting to say for awhile now.
If you're one of those people who are going to binge watch the sereies. You should turn it into a drinking game every time you hear someone say "to be fair" or the word "sketchy"
If I did drink, I'd probably get drunk multiple times listening to these but i keep chuckling to myself thinking of how many shots have to take.

There will have to be a "To be fair" counter during the compilations videos.
Oddwrath
The ghost of talkhaus unlikely
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Oddwrath »

So, do magikoopas exist in this universe? If they do, could the party learn some magic to even the odds?
:lesbian_pride: my avatar is from that obake game made in 2001 that you cannot play anymore unless you run it through a virtual machine and apply a locale patch
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

Oddwrath wrote:So, do magikoopas exist in this universe? If they do, could the party learn some magic to even the odds?
If they do, they'd need to use wands like Magikoopas or Koopalings. I would think that it would be a highly illegal weapon, too.
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Pronouns: they/them
https://rednaxela.talkhaus.com

Post by Rednaxela »

I wonder if the league of janitors has access to this type of weaponry:
PlayShiad
Silly putty?

Post by PlayShiad »

@Horikawa Otane, I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm a little too lazy to read up on the entire thread. Is there a site where you can look up the ruleset that you are using here, including the stuff you need for mastering? I'm about to launch into an RP with some friends and I'm most likely gonna be mastering it because I know the most about this stuffand I really enjoy the rules you're playing by, so this would be very nice to have (and also to maybe put into the post that opened this thread c:).
Zygl

Post by Zygl »

Sturg you really need to quit forgetting to reroll your thingy you keep getting my hopes up for a critfail
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Horikawa Otane wrote:You could probably find it... If you googled hard enough... For less... Maybe even free...
ImageImageImage
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

holy moly what is that bird
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

is it a pelican? I see a stretchy beak thing.
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Duvi0
Artist, streamer, level designer, and more, for the low low price of a jar of peaches!

Post by Duvi0 »

pelicans are the weirdest bird in existence

christ almighty
Yo peeps! I'm Duvi. Wanna know more about what I'm like, look at my tumblr, http://duvi0.tumblr.com
talk to me on Skype (mossyduvi0) or Steam (duvi0), or watch my streams at http://twitch.tv/duvi0!
However, my description of myself goes like this: I'm a smart idiot who writes and designs well, but as jacks of all trades go, I can really do jack.
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

Sorry guys, this episode is going to be a bit late. It'll be a long one wrapping up the rest of the play session with our trial, and then I'm going to be taking a week or two off from editing.

Think of it like a season finale! Some major events hitting, some plotlines tied up, some new plotlines hinted at, and then a short break to let it all sink in.
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Ditocoaf wrote:a week or two off from editing, a short break.
a week or two off from editing, a short break.
a week or two off from editing, a short break.
NOOOOO! Don't do this to us, man!
ImageImageImage
PKBeloved
Don't ask about the space plants

Post by PKBeloved »

Ditocoaf wrote:Sorry guys, this episode is going to be a bit late. It'll be a long one wrapping up the rest of the play session with our trial, and then I'm going to be taking a week or two off from editing.

Think of it like a season finale! Some major events hitting, some plotlines tied up, some new plotlines hinted at, and then a short break to let it all sink in.
Good lord I said some stupid stuff here when I was younger
Image Ver.2.1 now with a balanced fighting system, that lost of fun to play to be honest. You'll notice when playing that Demo has more HP and Strange, as where Iris has more PP and defense, she also grows just a bit faster, but her states grow slower. Also, furba sprites has been finished!
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

and it's the moments like this when a compilation is useful XD

as much as I'd be part of the group of "nos" I don't mind much, I mean, people need their breaks every now any then and personal life stuff is what matters most.
Just as long as this isn't the end of all ends because this has been a very good series. I'm still crossing fingers that everyone comes out alright and get back together, but I can see quite a few people (in game) having bad feels with each other -_- Police force 404 can never catch a break.
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

It'll be back before too long! And I promise it's a good "season finale" point.
Rednaxela
Maker of Shenanigans
Pronouns: they/them
https://rednaxela.talkhaus.com

Post by Rednaxela »

Frosty, The Snowman wrote:I'll be back again some day
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Ditocoaf wrote:It'll be back before too long!
That's what they said about A2MT!
ImageImageImage