(shouting)

Hearthstone General - Welcome to open beta

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Hearthstone General - Goblins vs V-07-TR-0N

Post by Bwarch »

http://i.imgur.com/gRkNRop.png

Dis gonna be good. (I think. I hope.) I'll get back to you on that.

(If it's good)
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15v4P1PXpBE#t=1039

LAY ON CANNONS. ALL HANDS TO THE DECK MATEYS.

The cannon fire sounds are just beautiful in quick succession like that, omg.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

FACT: It's impossible for me to play a control deck

Unless it's Paladin
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

Paladin iiiis pretty insane with the buffs from GvG now. Shielded minibot dominating early game, muster and quartermaster being insane, even more weapon possibilities from Blingtron...
WestonSmith
Bunny

Post by WestonSmith »

Favourite RNG Moment since GvG:

I have a Piloted Shredder on the board (alongside a bunch of other minions). My hands weak, but I'm in control. Enemy Warrior whips out a Deathwing... clears the board... I have no answer... until my Shredder summons a Doomsayer. Deathwing dies, we all have a good laugh.
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

Holy shit, how have I missed this thread until now?

Anyway, I totally want to play against someone here soon. I deleted most of my decks one day while frustrated by the 9-deck limit, but I've finally updated my ancient standby deck, a Shaman midrange thing, with some GvG cards and it's doing surprisingly well on ladder, which makes me really happy.

I'm Ditocoaf#1200, if I remember correctly (I'm on my phone ATM). Though I think I already added Bwarch and Argumentable back during that tournament.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Dito we're still friends you should hit me up sometimes instead of being forever AFK. I make the occasional gimmick deck/real deck minus key cards.

You should see my Handlock minus giants, for example. Cause all I have is one Molten. It plays pretty piss poor but it has a secret trump card in it (spoiler: It's Fel Cannon) And then there's every druid deck I've ever made cause I only have one Ancient.

Basically I just end up either making dumb combo decks that only work 20% of the time or just a bad version or a real deck. And for some reason I can't win as Hunter anymore
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Chilling in casual to make some money, wrecking everyone somehow with my very sub-par paladin deck that weirdly uses a Flesh-Eating Ghoul, Frostwolf Warlord and Stormwind Champion. Grinding cards to either get Scarlet Purifier or gather enough duplicates to craft it in order to combo it with Equality+Explosive Sheep. I'll pray for a Dr Boom so that I can add 2-8 damage to the combo and maybe I'll take advantage of Scarlet Purifier by adding Nerubian, Mad Scientist and/or Clockwork Gnome.

Avenge would probably work well too with that combo considering it would bring Purifier or Ghoul to "default health".

And so, here's a bit of math:
Let's say Explosive Sheep and 2 recruits
4 minions for radical value
-Equality(2)
-Flesheating Ghoul (3) 2/3
-Scarlet Purifier (3) 4/3
Sheep dies and 6 minions die
->Flesheating Ghoul -> 9/1
50% chance Avenge lands on Ghoul
->Flesheating Ghoul -> 12/3
So if on Turn 10+ (9+ if coin), enough mana left for Divine Protection+Blessing of Might
->Flesheating Ghoul -> 15/3 Divine Shield
And for maximum rektage, Blessed Champion next turn...
->Flesheating Ghoul -> 30/3 Divine Shield
...if the opponent hasn't conceded...or summoned Ironbeak Owl...and then you laugh because you had Bolvar and a second Blessed Champion in your hand all along.
But yeah the chances of that happening are as low as a priest not magically getting Northshire Priest on turn 1.
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

Clamestarebla wrote:Mad Scientist
I've had decent luck with paladin secrets but apparently from what players say is "Don't bother with paladin secrets"

Clamestarebla wrote:But yeah the chances of that happening are as low as a priest not magically getting Northshire Priest on turn 1.
HEY MAN DON'T EVEN, IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS KEEPING HER ALIVE ;~; Usually dead before I can even draw once.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Bwarch wrote: HEY MAN DON'T EVEN, IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS KEEPING HER ALIVE ;~; Usually dead before I can even draw once.
Maybe YOU are the problem! Ha!

Seriously how come priests ALWAYS draw her first turn?! I call hoax.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

See : Warriors getting war axe in opening hand EVERY TIME

Also I usually don't like constructed but when I saw Mal ganis I just had to craft him and make a stupid demon deck around it. Since I added imp master and the new spell that summons imps I also threw in an anima golem he's pretty funny

Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

If you're a warrior you're probably going to want to mulligan exclusively for fiery war axe so that's why they always have it. 2 in a deck, with roughly 7 (or 9 if you go second) chances to have it in the first couple turns. That early in the game it's better to just assume they have it. It's a great card and anybody who isn't new or bad will know to go for it.

Northshire Cleric, on the other hand, is probably not something you want to play turn one. I mean, I do sometimes, but it's generally seen as not a great play in most situations. Against aggro hunter it's probably okay depending on a couple things. Against other priests it's okay, too, I guess?
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

I like the start of the season cause I can be bad without feeling bad. Currently mucking around with a Shaman deck cause I never had any shaman cards at all (for real) until recently
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

So today I found out a really awesome combo within my paladin deck that I had never even thought of until it actually happened.
So I put down a Tauren Warrior(3/2/3Taunt/Enrage+3atk) and my Redemption Secret. Since I'm playing against Rogue, she Dagger Mastery'd it and killed it off with another minion.

And here's the part I really didn't expect

Tauren Warrior dies, so Redemption activates and in my head I'm like: "Well at least I'll have a 2 atk minion next turn and I have Blessing of Might in my hand so might as well buff it and get max damage before it gets Backstabbed or Dagger Mastery'd" because in my head, I thought Redemption brings back your minion and makes it health 1. BUT, that is not the case, it reduces its life to 1, meaning it activates the Enrage effect. So I had a 5/1 creature, clear board, and opportunity to Divine Shield+Blessing of Might. Good times, gonna remember that one.

Also:
Mass Dispel: cool
Dust Devil: sweet
Sense Demons: FUCKING. YES.
Eviscerate: AWESOME
Shield Slam: HOLY CRAP AN EPIC C-awwwwwww
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

You know what feels better than a Sinister Strike->Cold Blood->Betrayal->Assasinate combo?
Absolutely nothing
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

That, but with Malygos.

And not the cold blood or betrayal or assassinate cause what how is that a combo
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Opponent has 3 minions with 5-7 health
Sinister Strike
Cold Blood on the middle enemy minion so he can have enough attack to kill both side minions
Betrayal: Kills the minions on the sides
Assassinate: Kill the cold blooded minion
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

makes sense but seems excessive
Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

it's cLOBberin tiiiiime♩

Anybody in this thread want to play me, add me: Ditocoaf#1200

Argumentable, you're never playing when I am! What a dumb world where time exists. I might start using skype again sometime and that'd make things easier I guess.
Argumentable
the biggest shit

Post by Argumentable »

Well you should sign up for the tournament again that is going to be posted soonish
zmonbobbo
Haustone Tournament Semifinalist
Hey there! I'm a dude!
First name: Zach

Post by zmonbobbo »

zmonbobbo#1745

Had no idea there were Hearthstone peeps on the talkhaus! I need to browse this board more often.
I'm probably driving right now.
castlepokemetroid

Post by castlepokemetroid »

Oh, hey, I have somewhere I can show this off now. I have no friends that play hearthstone, so I've never been able to show this off until now.

Even though there's two legendaries in that find, it's still rather unfortunate, as Malygos tends to mock me. Mocks me so very much. I get a legendary, NOPE, just Malygos.

Long story short, I ended up turning three Malygos and twenty nine Dire Wolf Alphas into dust. Two wolves and a Malygos in a card pack find, pretty standard for me.
Attachments
Hearthstone Double Legendary.png
Hearthstone Double Legendary.png (562.34 KiB) Viewed 4196 times
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

Jesus hell I just noticed that part of it.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

oh man

So when I play I play it in french because that's the game started for me and that's how I'm used to things... so it's funny when I see photos like this, everything looks kinda 'off'.

I should maybe record a fight or two of the tournament from my side just to freak people out with the french version.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage