(shouting)

SMW Hack SPC Sets

do you like them video games? what about those there romhacks? well pop on in here and talk about them then! what are you waiting for?!
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

SMW Hack SPC Sets

Post by YelseyKing »

This thread was originally created to share an SPC rip of A2MT's music I'd done, while simultaneously seeking help with it. However, I've been thinking. There are quite a few SMW hacks out there with custom music, most of which has (to my knowledge) not been ripped to SPC. Instead of just having this thread be for one SMW hack's SPC set, I figure I can just as easily make it for *all* SMW hack SPC sets.

New sets to be added periodically, as they become available.

A Super Mario Thing
A Second Mario Thing (Old version, if anyone wants it.)
Super Mario World Central Production
Something
Something Else
stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out
JUMP
JUMP 1/2

The Something and Something Else SPCs were provided by yogui, the hacks' creator. I just timed them and cleaned up the tagging.
Likewise, the JUMP SPCs were provided by xfix. I just fixed a few timers and "standardized" the tagging.

If anyone has any requests for SMW hack SPC sets they'd like to see ripped, or has ripped one themselves and would like to share it, by all means, post here!

---

Old post, in case anyone wants to see it for whatever reason:
So, using Lunar Magic, I went through and ripped SPCs of every song that was in the Fish Market: Not sure if there's any demand for this or not, but hey. All the values not included were either silence, duplicates, glitches/corrupt songs, SMW originals, or crashed the game when I tried playing a stage with that entry. I didn't actually go past AF, since every value from A0-AF crashed the game, so if there's any music hidden from B0 onwards, let me know and I'll add it.

Anyhow, here it is: http://snesmusic.jukor.net/junk/a2mtspc.rar
Updated version: http://snesmusic.jukor.net/junk/a2mtspcv2.rar - Includes timers and mostly complete tagging, as well as extra tracks from Wyatt's YouTube channel.
Second update: http://snesmusic.jukor.net/junk/a2mtspcv3.rar - Includes two extra songs provided by SNN among other minor changes.

It's basically, for the moment, a raw rip; I didn't tag or time them yet, and there are a *lot* of songs I couldn't readily find the usage of, though admittedly all I did was enter each stage on the Fish Market from left to right, top to bottom and take note of the first song I heard in each (the titles also reflect the first stage I heard the song in, even though many songs are repeated in different stages). I didn't actually go further into any stages, so I imagine there are quite a few songs in sub-areas I just missed. Also, as I've said before, I imagine there are number of songs that didn't make it into the Fish Market ROM, and... well, obviously they won't be included here unless someone either rips any SPCs unique to them, or sends me the ROMs/patches/whatever.

This is just kind of a boredom-type project for me. I ripped SPCs from ASMT and SMWCP, as well, so I figured I may as well do this, too. Any help identifying the tracks (both where they're used, or would have been used, in A2MT, and what their origin is) is appreciated.
Last edited by YelseyKing 7 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Re: A2MT SPC set

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

As Far As I Know, SPCs are used as previews but can't even be used for hacks. You need the original txt file for insertion and those can't be extracted.

You could search the Music Thread for txt files.

However, there is a good list of songs from the old wiki if you just want to complete this project as it is.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

Septentrion Pleiades wrote:As Far As I Know, SPCs are used as previews but can't even be used for hacks. You need the original txt file for insertion and those can't be extracted.
Well, this SPC set isn't meant to be a resource for hackers or anything. It's just meant to be for general listening pleasure. I'm more wondering if any songs that didn't make it into the Fish Market ROM happened to have been inserted in any *other* ROMs. For instance, I'm not sure if the final stage theme is in this SPC set.
Septentrion Pleiades wrote:You could search the Music Thread for txt files.

However, there is a good list of songs from the old wiki if you just want to complete this project as it is.
Thanks for the list. That actually helps me quite a bit. Omitting "Unused" entries, the ones that seem to be missing are 22, 26, 29, 2C, 2D, 31, 3A, 43, 55, 64, 65, 79, 99-9D, and 9F. Though as most of those seem to be lacking info beyond a username, I suspect most weren't even finished.

I'll check the music thread for more info, though I've barely used Lunar Magic and wouldn't know how to "insert" a song...

Moists:

KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Here's the locations of most of the songs without locations listed:
24 → Chilly Ice Cave
2E → Moonlit Mountain
32 → the stage with the demo sprite background (i think it was "no secret exit here"?)
3C → Dodge the Beefsteak
48 → Starlight Resort
4C → Calm Forest
4F → I need a P!
50 → betrayal rock
51 → Light and Darkness
56 → Cumulonimbastille
59 → Land of Illusions
5B → Woodchuck Woods
5D → Demo's Wonderful Pitfall
5E → Sagan Leagues Above the Surface
60 → Phase Out
61 → Phase Out
63 → the level of ghosts and slippery floors
70 → Dancing with shells
77 → Down to Green
7B → Phase Out
7D → Wrathfull Romp
84 → the level of ghosts and slippery floors
98 → used in a few switch palace sections
9E → planned title screen music (title graphics were finished but never inserted in any baserom I think)
Also have the origins of a few not on that list (that I recognize) in case you can't find any of these on the music thread:
25 → Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - Water
52 → Nezumi Man - Butter Nezumi's Stage
56 → Super Mario Land - Muda Kingdom (listed as #86??)
57 → AA.Kurtz - Ninjas Are Still The Hardest
58 → Super Marisa Land - Overworld stage
59 → Super Marisa Land - Castle stage
5A → Baten Kaitos - The True Mirror
5B → Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Puzzle Plank Galaxy
5E → Rie Fu - Life is Like A Boat (also Bleach's first ending theme)
67 → NSMB - Overworld

I assume you already know this one

6A → Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Touhou 10.5) - The Ground's Color is Yellow
97 → Romancing SaGa 3 - Magical Tank Battle
98 → Wyatt Croucher - Chiptune Challenge
9E → Chrom1um - New Horizons

(Wyatt also included the name and origin of his ports on his YT channel uploads)
(that's how I know about 57)
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

KobaBeach wrote:Here's the locations of most of the songs without locations listed:
24 → Chilly Ice Cave
2E → Moonlit Mountain
32 → the stage with the demo sprite background (i think it was "no secret exit here"?)
3C → Dodge the Beefsteak
48 → Starlight Resort
4C → Calm Forest
4F → I need a P!
50 → betrayal rock
51 → Light and Darkness
56 → Cumulonimbastille
59 → Land of Illusions
5B → Woodchuck Woods
5D → Demo's Wonderful Pitfall
5E → Sagan Leagues Above the Surface
60 → Phase Out
61 → Phase Out
63 → the level of ghosts and slippery floors
70 → Dancing with shells
77 → Down to Green
7B → Phase Out
7D → Wrathfull Romp
84 → the level of ghosts and slippery floors
98 → used in a few switch palace sections
9E → planned title screen music (title graphics were finished but never inserted in any baserom I think)
Also have the origins of a few not on that list (that I recognize) in case you can't find any of these on the music thread:
25 → Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - Water
52 → Nezumi Man - Butter Nezumi's Stage
56 → Super Mario Land - Muda Kingdom (listed as #86??)
57 → AA.Kurtz - Ninjas Are Still The Hardest
58 → Super Marisa Land - Overworld stage
59 → Super Marisa Land - Castle stage
5A → Baten Kaitos - The True Mirror
5B → Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Puzzle Plank Galaxy
5E → Rie Fu - Life is Like A Boat (also Bleach's first ending theme)
67 → NSMB - Overworld

I assume you already know this one

6A → Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Touhou 10.5) - The Ground's Color is Yellow
97 → Romancing SaGa 3 - Magical Tank Battle
98 → Wyatt Croucher - Chiptune Challenge
9E → Chrom1um - New Horizons

(Wyatt also included the name and origin of his ports on his YT channel uploads)
(that's how I know about 57)
Thanks for the help. I'm currently working on properly timing and tagging the SPCs. It's really a shame that a lot of Wyatt's original songs didn't seem to have made it into the Fish Market ROM, as a lot of them are *really* good. I wonder if he at least released the source code (or... whatever? You're looking at a complete hacking neophyte here), or a ROM with them in it, or what. I'd love to add them to this set... in fact, I practically *created* this set just for the original music. So, heh. If anyone can help me fill in the blanks, that'd be awesome.

Also, I just realized something... browsing the music thread, I noticed some world map themes were sequenced, but I don't remember hearing anything but the SMW world map themes in raocow's LP. Were they not actually implemented? And I didn't rip the stage clear jingle (which I believe is from Super Marisa World, as I've heard?), but that's easily done by just completing a stage. And the invincibility theme is just the same one from ASMT... anything else I'm missing?

Moists:

KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

YelseyKing wrote:Thanks for the help. I'm currently working on properly timing and tagging the SPCs.
No problem~
YelseyKing wrote:It's really a shame that a lot of Wyatt's original songs didn't seem to have made it into the Fish Market ROM, as a lot of them are *really* good. I wonder if he at least released the source code (or... whatever? You're looking at a complete hacking neophyte here), or a ROM with them in it, or what.
Ask him over on his Youtube channel, maybe he could still have the .txt files.

You could then add them to a SMW rom using AddmusicK (it comes with a tutorial included) and Lunar Magic and then rip the SPCs.
YelseyKing wrote:Also, I just realized something... browsing the music thread, I noticed some world map themes were sequenced, but I don't remember hearing anything but the SMW world map themes in raocow's LP. Were they not actually implemented?
Since inserting the levels, the OW and submaps in the same ROM would only be done at the very very end, world map music insertion was most likely of really low priority.

Here they are on YT though:
Overworld (and another for some reason!!)
Space submap
Ice submap (not ported)
Mountain submap
Final submap (not ported)

The cave and forest/ruins submaps never had any music made for them, I believe.
YelseyKing wrote:the stage clear jingle (which I believe is from Super Marisa World, as I've heard?)
Correct.
YelseyKing wrote:And the invincibility theme is just the same one from ASMT... anything else I'm missing?
Outside of the final stage theme and the port of Nitroid's World 5 theme (used in the Nitroid level), both of which aren't in the fish market, and the Super Marisa World Boss theme, that was never inserted due to it being intended for the sibling fights/halls/whatever, I think that's everything.

Also, I think anonymousbl00dlust's (supposedly kaizo) level might also have custom music but he never released videos or a download of his stage so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He said he'll give raocow his level, since it was supposed to be the final final level, so I guess we'll find out in the near future when he plays it.
Image Image
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

KobaBeach wrote:Ask him over on his Youtube channel, maybe he could still have the .txt files.
I don't have a YouTube account, so I'd have to ask a friend of mine to message him. But he *did* have a link to a zip of his various SMW music conversions in SPC format. Unfortunately, a handful weren't there: "The Lullaby" (due, apparently, to technical problems), the final stage theme, a cave theme (I think?), and the mountain overworld. Also, the music from the final stage raocow is playing is still missing, I... think. But there were SPCs of some *other* songs I was missing, so that does indeed help a bit. Thanks!

Moists:

S.N.N.

Post by S.N.N. »

YelseyKing wrote:a cave theme (I think?)
Yeah, I'm kind of miffed about the jungle cave theme. That one was mine (link), and I whipped it up late in development. As far as I know, it was inserted into a few levels in the "newest" version of the ROM that never saw the light of day.

Guess I'll release it to the public then.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

Updated the SPC set (see the original post). It's now fully timed, and with all the info provided by KobaBeach and the wiki Sept linked to. Also, I found some SPCs of assorted unimplemented/unused A2MT music on Wyatt's YouTube page, which I added. And I ripped the Super Marisa World stage clear jingle. Still not 100% complete due to several tracks being inaccessible to me, and a few tracks remain unidentified, but it's shaping up.

Moists:

S.N.N.

Post by S.N.N. »

Not at home right now so I can't check the ZIP, but if you haven't gotten it yet, here's the final level theme without the world 8 bit.

Also, here's my cave theme that I mentioned in my previous post, if you haven't added that yet. It was supposed to go in a couple of the "green" levels but the project died before that.

Also pt 2: I'm pretty sure 28 had the wrong sample bank inserted, unless it was intended to be like that. I recognize the original (from one of the FF games I think), and I don't recall it being that horribly detuned and incorrect.
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

S.N.N. wrote:
YelseyKing wrote:a cave theme (I think?)
Yeah, I'm kind of miffed about the jungle cave theme. That one was mine (link), and I whipped it up late in development. As far as I know, it was inserted into a few levels in the "newest" version of the ROM that never saw the light of day.

Guess I'll release it to the public then.
If it makes you happy, it was reused in A2XT.

YelseyKing: The Original Song by rockdet/wyatt is called "Rock them Nerves" I believe. At least, that's what I have down, since it got reused in A2XT.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

S.N.N. wrote:Not at home right now so I can't check the ZIP, but if you haven't gotten it yet, here's the final level theme without the world 8 bit.

Also, here's my cave theme that I mentioned in my previous post, if you haven't added that yet. It was supposed to go in a couple of the "green" levels but the project died before that.
Thanks! I'll add those next time I update the set. I definitely didn't have either of these. Listening to them as I write up this post... they're both pretty great, actually.
S.N.N. wrote:Also pt 2: I'm pretty sure 28 had the wrong sample bank inserted, unless it was intended to be like that. I recognize the original (from one of the FF games I think), and I don't recall it being that horribly detuned and incorrect.
Yeah, that one... definitely didn't sound right to me. It seems to be a badly corrupted version of the Minish Forest theme from, well, Minish Cap.

Come to think of it, there's actually another song that got badly corrupted in insertion. The DKC bonus room theme, used in Demo Kong Country. I remember hearing it when raocow played that stage, but since he was using a different ROM, it worked just fine. That page on the old Wiki listed it as having been inserted, but it definitely wasn't among the songs I found via Lunar Magic, so I decided to check in-game to see what'd become of it. Turns out it was so badly mangled that it wasn't even recognizable as *music*. Just a bunch of screechy distorted sounds that brought to mind that one old (SMWC? MAGL? I forget which) contest entry.
SAJewers wrote:YelseyKing: The Original Song by rockdet/wyatt is called "Rock them Nerves" I believe. At least, that's what I have down, since it got reused in A2XT.
Ahh, thanks for the info. It was just listed as "The Original Song" on Wyatt's YouTube page, which is why I used that.

As an aside, I'd ideally like to expand the "Artist" field to, you know, actual composers instead of just "Assorted Artists". But... effort... Also, I'm not sure if I should include the actual composer (e.g. Koji Kondo, for most Mario series songs), or the one who converted the song to SMW's format. Or both.

Moists:

YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

Updated the set once again to include the two extra tracks provided by SNN. (See original post, as usual.)

I believe all that's missing is the following, going by others' posts here:

Ones definitely known to exist in some form:
-DKC Bonus Stage theme (corrupt in Fish Market ROM, seems to work fine in ROM raocow has)
-The Lullaby (technical problems?)
-Nitroid stage (I'd just need someone to rip an SPC of that)

Ones composed but perhaps not *ported*:
-Mountain Overworld (not implemented?)
-Ice Overworld (not ported)
-Final Overworld (not ported)
I don't really expect to be able to add these to the set at any point, really.

And some noteworthy entries on the Wiki page that just aren't in the game:
-22: Paper Mario - Freeze!
-2D: SMW Cave Drums (AM-friendly) (I'm not even sure what this *is*, actually)
-55: Live-A-Live - Silent Labyrinth
All the rest have no song listed and in all likelihood, nothing was ever done with these beyond setting aside a slot for those various people to use.

Tracks not identified yet:
-28: Probably corrupt. Might just remove, unless I can get a proper rip of it.
-32: Couldn't find it in the level KobaBeach mentioned. I'll double check raocow's video.
-61: Same situation as 32. Couldn't find it in the level mentioned.

-66: It's a song used in ASMT ("Singing Mountain", not to be confused with the infamous dummied out CT dungeon), but I don't recall hearing it anywhere in A2MT.
-87: "Room Before Boss" from Yoshi's Island. Don't recall hearing this, either.

I've pretty much just about hit the limit of what I can do with this by myself. If anyone has SPCs of the missing songs, the ROMs they were included in, or patches for said ROMs, drop me a PM or post here.
Last edited by YelseyKing 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Moists:

Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

YelseyKing wrote:And some noteworthy entries on the Wiki page that just aren't in the game:
This was in one of my levels(the Layer 2 one) but the project managers didn't insert it for whatever reason they don't insert things.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

that would be incompetence, generally
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

YelseyKing wrote:-32: Couldn't find it in the level KobaBeach mentioned. I'll double check raocow's video.
It was in Aerial Athletics.

I misremembered, sorry!
Image Image
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

KobaBeach wrote:
YelseyKing wrote:-32: Couldn't find it in the level KobaBeach mentioned. I'll double check raocow's video.
It was in Aerial Athletics.

I misremembered, sorry!
Found it. I also identified 41 as being the second half of Mad Science Laboratory. In addition, I discovered some unused variants of the Pitfall 2 and Super Pitfall themes among Wyatt's custom SMW SPCs I downloaded, obviously intended for (but never used in) Demo's Wondrous Pitfall. The Super Pitfall theme is just different instrumentation that makes it sound more 8-bit, but the the Pitfall 2 theme is mixed with an 8-bit remix of The Lullaby. Very cool. I included these extra tracks in the SPC set (which I haven't yet updated).

However, I just can't find 61 in Phase Out anywhere. Interestingly, there's quite literally an entire second half of that stage that goes completely unused. If you use cheats to go further left beyond where the chest is, you'll eventually find a portal leading to a dark castle area, where you'll eventually find a portal to another section of the ice area, which leads to another part of the fire area, which leads back to another part of the hills area... which, then, bizarrely leads to the "story" scene midway through Thwomp Ahoy, presumably because that stage section overwrote where you *would* have ended up. But at no point does track 61 play.

What I *think* happened is that track 61 was *supposed* to play in the icy area, but was changed at some point. It's perfectly suited for an such a location (much moreso than the song that *is* used there), and it's linked to TurboPup on the Wiki, so... yeah.

The Wiki offered no useful hints as to where 28, 66, or 87 are (or were) used, though. In fact, I suspect all three are just straight up unused.
Septentrion Pleiades wrote:
YelseyKing wrote:And some noteworthy entries on the Wiki page that just aren't in the game:
This was in one of my levels(the Layer 2 one) but the project managers didn't insert it for whatever reason they don't insert things.
Would you still happen to have a ROM in which it's present, and could thus rip an SPC from it, or send it to me so I could do it?

Moists:

S.N.N.

Post by S.N.N. »

Silent Labyrinth SPC, assuming this is all you need.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

S.N.N. wrote:Silent Labyrinth SPC, assuming this is all you need.
Heh. Either that's the actual LAL song, or it's one hell of a conversion. I double checked raocow's video of the stage Sept pointed to ("Something to do With Layer 2", which doesn't work in the Fish Market ROM), and it does seem to use an SMW-ized variation of the song, but it doesn't sound *this* accurate. :P

Also, thanks to anonymousbl00dlust uploading his stage, I was able to rip the song from B-Side. I'm... surprised it actually *worked*. It doesn't sound like SMW music *at all* (very cool song, though). Amusingly, it proved difficult to time. But given the stage and its creator, I guess that probably shouldn't surprise anyone. :lol:

I'd been having trouble deciding how to organize this set, since A2MT was very non-linear and not strictly divided into "worlds", as most SMW hacks are, so I decided that the only way that makes any kind of sense would be to do so in the order in which raocow played through the stages. Although I'll work some of the earlier-played stages (e.g. THUMP) further into the order in which they *should* have been played, due to his not getting a ROM with a working overworld until a few vids in.
Last edited by YelseyKing 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Moists:

KobaBeach

Post by KobaBeach »

YelseyKing wrote:I'd been having trouble deciding how to organize this set, since A2MT was very non-linear and not strictly divided into "worlds"
Well, you could always group them based on locations in maps and stuff.

World 1 - Grasslands
World 2 - Beach
World 3 - Space
World 4 - Cave
World 5 - Forest/Ruins
World 6 - Ice
World 7 - Sky
World 8 - Mountain (i think this is where the clouds in the OW were supposed to lead)
World 9 - Final
the B-Side rom
Image Image
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

Yet another progress update without an SPC set update:

-Ripped tracks 2A and 2D. The former (the DKC bonus room theme), I salvaged from the Demo Kong Country ROM, while the other one, as it turns out, *was* in the Fish Market ROM. I just overlooked it initially because I thought it was a duplicate of SMW's cave theme. Turns out it's a remix of that, mixed with the more traditional SMB underground theme. No idea just yet where it's *used*, though. It's attributed to limepie on the Wiki, but I checked all his stages (THUMP, A.D.D., A Beach, and Punctuated Time) and didn't hear it in any of them.
-I did, however, hear track 87 (the YI room before boss song) in the second half (the dark area) of THUMP. ID'd that sucker.
-The Undermoore Passage ROM had unique lose life and game over jingles. I don't know if they were intended to be used in A2MT (the Game Over jingle is another Lullaby variation, so I suspect they were), but I ripped them anyhow.
-I was wrong about SIlent Labyrinth being used in Something to do With Layer 2. However, it turns out it used the mysterious track 61.
-Finally, I ripped the song from "Extraordinary Flip Notes!", but I'm not sure of its origin.

That all said, could someone with a YouTube account contact Wyatt and see if it'd be possible to get SPCs of The Lullaby, the mountain overworld theme, and the original final stage theme? Like I said before, I don't have an account, and don't really want to get one just to PM someone.

Moists:

yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

YelseyKing wrote:-Finally, I ripped the song from "Extraordinary Flip Notes!", but I'm not sure of its origin.
This one I know: it's the world 5 theme from Nitroid, to match the level itself.
S.N.N.

Post by S.N.N. »

YelseyKing wrote:original final stage theme?
Here is the original unused final stage theme. It includes the Lava Dome bit in the middle, and it's lacking the glissandos + polish that the actual final stage theme uses.
YelseyKing

Post by YelseyKing »

S.N.N. wrote:
YelseyKing wrote:original final stage theme?
Here is the original unused final stage theme. It includes the Lava Dome bit in the middle, and it's lacking the glissandos + polish that the actual final stage theme uses.
Hm. Yeah, definitely not as good as the final version, but it's a nice addition to the set, anyhow, for trivia purposes and whatnot. This SPC is not quite at the first note, though; you can tell it starts a second or two too late. But I'll take it for now.

Via the help of Lunar Magic, I've now identified all the remaining unknown songs as such:

-2D: This one's still a bit of an enigma. According to Lunar Magic, this track is used in at least Forest of Realism, Demo's Hydrophobia, and Flooded Village. But in-game, those submaps just use the SMW cave theme. I'm not too sure why this is.
-28: The only hit for this seemingly glitched track was an empty map with a snow background, which the Wiki attributed to shdwdrgnix. Clearly a stage that... never quite got started, let alone *finished*.
-66: Latter parts of Skythorn Valley. No mysteries here, just one I'd missed.

Moists:

yoshicookiezeus
Help! pawprint
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by yoshicookiezeus »

YelseyKing wrote:-2D: This one's still a bit of an enigma. According to Lunar Magic, this track is used in at least Forest of Realism, Demo's Hydrophobia, and Flooded Village. But in-game, those submaps just use the SMW cave theme. I'm not too sure why this is.
Not sure which version of Addmusic A2MT uses, but if it's 4.05 I think I have an explanation for this: the original cave theme doesn't work with it due to echo-related reason, so you have to use a custom music copy for it.