(shouting)

Groomple Gramps Play Brutal Mario World

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Re: Game Grumps: "PUT THAT IN, BARRY."

Post by Clamestarebla »

Yeah but now it's bigger
Train harder, run faster, be stronger, better, evolution never over.
darkychao
Location: When you sleep there's a lesson you must learn: not for the lesson today, mate.

Post by darkychao »

Clemasterable wrote:Yeah but now it's bigger
Not by much, it's pretty much the same as his 2012 birthday thing.
BeatBoxingBoo wrote:a medley is just, like, a mixture of medics
Check out my TF2 community workshop stuff:
Crust CrusherImage Crafty CutterImage PinheadImageThreadImage
If I didn't like anybody who had a different opinion than me on something I like I wouldn't have any friends.-Bwarch
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

Today's WW HD episode has almost made Arin's inability to play, read or think worth it.
sedron
im proud of you kid

Post by sedron »

That was pretty painful. Funny, but painful.
Saturn Moriya

Post by Saturn Moriya »

Ah, Game Grumps. It has been quite a ride. It was definitely the best during the first half year of Jon, until it started to lose the magic a bit. It got a kinda same-y near the end, and it was best for everything that Jon left the show. The new format has also been pretty great, though now it's more and more starting to look like the standard youtube whoring-for-views show. Kinda silly how they used to make so much fun of that, and now it's what they've become. For me it's still very much worth watching though, because Dan is just so loveable and he has alot of interesting shit to say. Barry in games is by far my favorite part of it now (Barry edits haven't been as good). And I REALLY don't like Ross. He's the Chugga of the group.

I'd add Skyblazer and Super Metroid to best of Dan.

Your blood their blood serves the same!!
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

Haha, that comparison.

I dunno. I hate Chugga, but Ross is alright by me. Not as strong as Arin and Dan of course, but he's good in his own way. I would more compare him to NintendoCaprisun. Not as strong as the two main fellas, but he has his moments.
agie777 wrote: I'd add Skyblazer and Super Metroid to best of Dan.
I dunno... Skyblazer SEEMED to go rather smoothly, but I'm not sure if it can be considered a good skill series.

I haven't watched Metroid and I don't intend to, and I won't put anything on I haven't watched for myself to see how they did.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Re: Game Grumps: Original the Character DO NOT STEAL aka Sha

Post by Bwarch »

WELP.

After the amazingness that was Sonic '06, the Grumps have decided to play the next best thing, Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shadow the Hedgehog is not nearly as GLITCHY and UNFINISHED as Sonic '06 is, but it's a pretty bad and hilarious game in its own right. I shall enjoy this one I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJHRb-zA1b8

That donation list.
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Wow, Arin actually did a decent job fighting Ganondorf. I know he did much better than I did my first time, which was on Hero mode, but I had full hearts. He somehow managed with the bare minimum.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
strongbadman

Post by strongbadman »

And now the Grumps are doing some Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, which I'm surprisingly into. I don;t know why it's this series out of all of them that's getting my interest again, but there you go.
Fireyblaze

Post by Fireyblaze »

strongbadman wrote:And now the Grumps are doing some Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, which I'm surprisingly into. I don;t know why it's this series out of all of them that's getting my interest again, but there you go.
I feel like they aren't doing Dokapon Kingdom justice. That game is so amazing with multiple people, but it takes so long to finish a game of it.

THEY NEED TO STEAM ROLL IT WITH BARRY AND ROSS AND RECORD HOUR LONG EPISODES. It would make my life 5000% better.

EDIT: I hope I'm not the only person that wanted Danny to reply to Arin's remark of, "Roboto. Mr.Roboto I'm assuming" with "Hey, you call him Roboto, Mr. Roboto is his father." I probably am because I just spent 2 minutes of my life detailing a bad joke.
Bomber57

Post by Bomber57 »

alex2 wrote:fuckin' teletubbies
*pptttbhtbhtpbhbtb*
You are. In hell.
*ptttbtbthbrbrtbph*
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Re: Game Grumps: Intro Sequence: THE GAME

Post by Bwarch »

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda into the idea of this series.

They're playing Super Ghouls n Ghosts. They're not doing anything overtly stupid and the game is challenging and hard so I'm getting flashbacks to the amazing run of Castlevania that they did way back, or even something like their Punch Out series is what this is like.

It's going to be interesting to see exactly what kind of commentary they'll be able to pull out of their asses eventually, seeing as how they'll be playing the same screens over and over.
Voltgloss
Ask, and you shall be given. Think, and you shall find.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Voltgloss »

Bwarch wrote:They're playing Super Ghouls n Ghosts. They're not doing anything overtly stupid
They really need to stop ignoring chests that appear behind them. They're never going to get the better armors - and, by extension, the better WEAPONS - unless they take the time to pop open those chests.

At least they've gotten reasonably comfortable with the jumping physics.
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

By overtly stupid I meant more really dumb jokes or commentary. That's mostly what can turn me off of a series of theirs moreso than the gameplay. I don't mind bad gameplay as much as others, I care more about commentary I've found.
Darkonius64
Dreams of a forgotten reality

Post by Darkonius64 »

Oh boy.
Gaem Greps are playng Castlevania 2.

brace yourselves
:bi_pride:
My latest SMBX episode
https://talkhaus.raocow.com/viewtopic.p ... 70#p473070

My media links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Darkonius64

Support my indie game Dormiveglia!
https://dormivegliagame.com/
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

And Dan MAY or MAY NOT be realizing that Castlevania 2 actually is pretty terrible~
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

Bwarch wrote:And Dan MAY or MAY NOT be realizing that Castlevania 2 actually is pretty terrible~
u wot m8
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

Bwarch wrote:And Dan MAY or MAY NOT be realizing that Castlevania 2 actually is pretty terrible~
More like he's browbeaten into agreeing with his cohort's relentless complaining in order to shut him up.
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

OH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE WE WERE ALL OKAY WITH INVISIBLE OBSTACLES ALL OF A SUDDEN.

MY MISTAKE.

Along with numerous other annoying details but THAT design decision in particular. How can you possibly watch somebody inching forward, throwing holy water the whole way and think "Oh that looks fun"
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF THEY FUCKING SUCK AT THE GAME. ANY IDIOT CAN USE THE HOLY WATER OR SEE THAT MONSTERS DON'T TRY TO WALK OVER PITS.
LET ME THROW MY HOLY WATER EVERY STEP BECAUSE I CAN'T ANALYZE VERY BASIC AND SIMPLE THINGS.
GOSH, THIS GAME SURE SUCKS.
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Do they still not pay attention to tutorials?
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend

Post by Bwarch »

Pholtos c'mon I put together a list specifically for when they were good at the gameplay haha
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14117&start=175#p213995

For their three current games that they are playing, Castlevania 2, 3D World and Only If, they are reading that which is there to be read and not doing as shabby as they could be. It's really the open world games I think where they have a problem (Which I guess Castlevania 2 KIND of is, just to a very mild degree)

Overall I haven't seen them really messing up that bad so far as reading and knowing what to do, BUT I haven't been watching everything. I watched them play Super Ghouls and that was enjoyable, since I didn't blame them at all for not being too good at the game, haha.
Voltgloss
Ask, and you shall be given. Think, and you shall find.

Post by Voltgloss »

I predict they run into trouble later in the game with the single-block platforms that bob up and down. The jumping physics for dealing with those platforms is just not intuitive (and, depending on what walkthrough they're using, may not be explained).
Clamestarebla
Clamkind Arch-Highlord

Post by Clamestarebla »

You forgot Sakura Spirit (totally a game, not just a visual novel where you do nothing(seriously 10$ on Steam?)) which, right now, is the most enjoyable thing to watch because of the voice acting they're doing and not just for big anime tits. Saddens me that the thumbnail for it is what it is though. Super Ghouls and Ghost was painful to watch and so is 3D World right now. Only if is decently pleasant to watch.