(shouting)

request grab-bag

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.

i am a dog weasel ?!

very yes
50%
yes
23%
no
16%
very no
11%

Total votes: 240

cheez8
Food Nut

Re: request grab-bag

Post by cheez8 »

I don't really care about this debate anymore (if it's even still a debate at all) but I at least want to say that leod is wrong and I genuinely want to see what was made for A2MT. Same goes for A2MBXT, to a lesser extent. I just don't give two shakes of a rat's ass as to when either happens so long as they happen.
I don't really get it but okay
Sorel
In the shadows
First name: Alexander
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Sorel »

alex2 wrote:Technically you've been sitting on A2MT--a "finished" (ready to play) game--for months, so clearly it isn't that big of an issue for you.

And don't give me that shit about "waiting for see if someone would finish it"; you know as well as I do that nobody was going to touch it.
Hm... I agree with you, though you could use a more polite way to express your sentences. Really, most people don't like people who swear a lot. I still think you're a nice guy, but all this "shit" and stuff makes you sound like a child. (no offense)
Former active member, yearly lurker now.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

alex2 wrote:Technically you've been sitting on A2MT--a "finished" (ready to play) game--for months, so clearly it isn't that big of an issue for you.

And don't give me that shit about "waiting for see if someone would finish it"; you know as well as I do that nobody was going to touch it.
perhaps you should have pressed him to play a2mt earlier? because the impression i got was that it was a thing he would probably do sometime in the future, not TOP PRIORITY. actually finished, as in, the game is complete, talkhaus projects would tend to be a higher priority than that because they're yknow finished productions that arent just a bunch of unorganized levels in a void.

randomly jumping in right when a huge talkhaus project with entirely new smbex hacking tech luna dll stuff is about to finished and suddenly hyper-pushing a2mt to be played is just kind of random and odd behavior.

this isnt meant as criticism of a2mt itself tho cause i would like to see it played, i just dont really care that much when it happens
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
docopoper
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla non pharetra enim, nec maximus odio.
First name: Shane Farrell
Pronouns: they/he

Post by docopoper »

raocow - you should just stop reading this thread for a few days and give yourself whatever time you need to destress yourself and get this clear in your head.

This thread has turned toxic and will not help you make a decision. Sitting in an argument is very unhealthy and you need to stand back for a day or two, then post a decision and consider it final without taking into account any objections.

That's really the only way this is going to be resolved without your head exploding. Just step back.
The first thing I would do with infinite power would be to make myself a cave where I could look at my shadow forever.

Image <- Go team Yeah Doctor Shemp.!
Image <- That's everyone being nice to me. ^^

I made a game called Utter Confusion! Play it! :D
It's a lot of fun and has been incredibly popular at every indie game dev party I've brought it to.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

again though, it was a decision that I made without knowing that a2xt was this close to being done. Like if I hadn't known that I wouldn't have suggest it.

As for why I was 'sitting' on it, it's kind of a timing thing. When it was released the maglx thing was going to be soon, I reckon. Once that was done, I knew that a2xt would also be soon, so I figured, alright, I'll do a2mt somewhere in the future, like late summer or something. It was in that place in my mind where it goes 'okay, I'll be doing this soon when it's appropriate' - because the game isn't 'finished' it didn't register as as much as a priority, so to speak.

Anyway, with the prospect of having more time it came back to mind, I proposed doing it, and then I got wind later that a2xt was actually way closer to being done.

Like, don't get me wrong, I'll be playing it for sure, and I'm really, really looking forward to seeing the contents, but there is a psychological thing in my brain that says 'it isn't finished, so I have more time, it's not urgent'. I don't understand why, it just is, and that's why we are where we are now.

But I think I'll do as I was suggested and keep away from this thread for a bit.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

leod wrote:Name one person that isn't alex that legitimately wants to see raocow play A2MT for being A2MT, not for being a SMW hack.
Unless I've gotten really confused and I'm actually Alex I'd be one.

I really don't care which raocow LPs first. They're both going to be LPed at some point so he should just pick whichever he thinks is the best option. If people have an issue with his choice he does kinda have ~3,400 other videos they can go watch in the mean time.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

alex2 wrote:It's not urgent that you play A2MBXT either, honestly.
Rayman 1, anyone?
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

We get it. You're just repeating the same things ad nauseum at this point. We know you only want to see him play A2MT, we get it. There's no need to keep repeatedly posting to that effect.
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Ometeotl wrote:
We get it. You're just repeating the same things ad nauseum at this point. We know you only want to see him play A2MT, we get it. There's no need to keep repeatedly posting to that effect.
You're like the last person who should be telling others to stop repeating things.
Aw man payback
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

Ometeotl wrote:
It goes both ways.. Every time he says something, someone else says something stupid back.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Cubewano

Post by Cubewano »

this thread...

people REALLY need to calm down. this is such a tiny thing that people are arguing over. can we just... stop with the attacks on each other's character and just be civil? i'm really surprised that i need to be saying this, since this forum has been so good in the short time i've been here. but can we please stop the fighting?
http://buymybook@frauds.wav.avi.biz.co.uk
3DS friendcode: 2079-8183-3599

NOT a part of the Illuminati
GeminiSparkSP

Post by GeminiSparkSP »

Hi there Cowrao, if you're considering to tackle another Megaman fangame, I suggest you try Megaman Revolution. It's in a state of perpetual beta, but it is very much playable and enjoyably good. It is on the easier side, but it doesn't take down the overall quality.

Here's the website:
http://megamanrevolution.com/
"WITH THE BURNING SPIRIT OF MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND SUNS!"

The above quote contains enough ham and cheese to feed a family of five for one week. Or to be featured in Epic Meal Time.
leod
Be careful when including any personal details.

Post by leod »

Since nobody spoke up regarding A2MT at all, I'd say it's safe to assume nobody cares, so go play A2MBXT.
Sorel
In the shadows

Post by Sorel »

You know what? I don't care, play whatever of the one you like more. It's not like everybody can command you to play THEIR favourite one, play YOUR favourite one.
Willhart
Stalker, Doxxer, and Sexual Harasser
Banned

Post by Willhart »

Both of these collabs were started by raocow. They were made most of all for him and the talkhaus to enjoy.
darkychao
Location: When you sleep there's a lesson you must learn: not for the lesson today, mate.

Post by darkychao »

Willhart wrote:Both of these collabs were started by raocow. They were made most of all for him and the talkhaus to enjoy.
They weren't started by raocow at all, for the most part raocow is a bystander.
BeatBoxingBoo wrote:a medley is just, like, a mixture of medics
Check out my TF2 community workshop stuff:
Crust CrusherImage Crafty CutterImage PinheadImageThreadImage
If I didn't like anybody who had a different opinion than me on something I like I wouldn't have any friends.-Bwarch
YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

Post by YelseyKing »

Oh wow. I just decided to look at this thread to see why it's been so active of late... so much drama.

My two cents worth: I'm personally looking forward to both A2MT and A2XT; the former, I've been waiting *years* to see, and the latter, well, I just like watching cowrao play SMBX games. But I really don't care in which *order* raocow plays the two; he said he'd do both eventually, and I can wait on whichever he doesn't do first. I do, however, feel like doing both together, with one relegated to "B-side" status, wouldn't properly do justice to *either*. I think *both* games deserve top billing.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

I'll return to this thread to say to raocow that if you want to play what most people want you to play, start a poll and find out which one it is. That seems the fairest way.
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

Urhg, forum polls are so lame. First of all, wouldn't you only be gauging the people who happen to know of the poll's existence? You could counter that by having raocow make a video acknowledging the poll's existence, but that's way too much trouble for something this inane and stupid.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Sorel
In the shadows

Post by Sorel »

AUS wrote:Urhg, forum polls are so lame. First of all, wouldn't you only be gauging the people who happen to know of the poll's existence? You could counter that by having raocow make a video acknowledging the poll's existence, but that's way too much trouble for something this inane and stupid.
It's way better than Drama 24/7 about a decision that COULD be done in just a few seconds.
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

raocow already stated that he's stopped looking at the topic. I'm not even sure why Doctor Shemp is still here, after he said he was done talking.. :P
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Voltgloss
Ask, and you shall be given. Think, and you shall find.

Post by Voltgloss »

This whole thing started because raocow asked for responses to an (unofficial) poll.
raocow wrote:okay unofficial vote: who thinks I should play the a2mt zombie baserom after mmu, as a sort of longform prologue to a2xt.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Voltgloss wrote:This whole thing started because raocow asked for responses to an (unofficial) poll.
raocow wrote:okay unofficial vote: who thinks I should play the a2mt zombie baserom after mmu, as a sort of longform prologue to a2xt.
Maybe if I delete this post it'll create a space-time rift and everything that ensued will not exist anymore

docopoper
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla non pharetra enim, nec maximus odio.
First name: Shane Farrell
Pronouns: they/he

Post by docopoper »

GeminiSparkSP wrote:Hi there Cowrao, if you're considering to tackle another Megaman fangame, I suggest you try Megaman Revolution. It's in a state of perpetual beta, but it is very much playable and enjoyably good. It is on the easier side, but it doesn't take down the overall quality.

Here's the website:
http://megamanrevolution.com/
You may want to suggest this again later. I'm pretty sure your request is going to be lost at the moment.
The first thing I would do with infinite power would be to make myself a cave where I could look at my shadow forever.

Image <- Go team Yeah Doctor Shemp.!
Image <- That's everyone being nice to me. ^^

I made a game called Utter Confusion! Play it! :D
It's a lot of fun and has been incredibly popular at every indie game dev party I've brought it to.
ano0maly
Discord User

Post by ano0maly »

Open all the games suggested in the last 10 pages and record at the same time