(shouting)

Cookie Dough Mafia sucks PARTICIPATION

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
limepie20

Re: Cookie Dough Mafia PARTICIPATION

Post by limepie20 »

Aus, you're digging yourself a bigger hole. Claiming doc on alex only ties you closer to alex and kinda reinforces my theory.
In addition, if you are doc, mafia kills you tonight.

So, I'll switch my vote to Tsurugi for now, and if AUS doesn't die tonight, we know who to lynch tomorrow.

I picked Tsurugi because why not; we have an ml. And I still kinda feel like alex purposefully didn't vote her.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

Again, if mafia kills me tonight, hopefully Alex won't be culted and won't be a big enough idiot not to be watching me.

//course perhaps Alex was the cult all along. If that happens, you know who to lynch when the 'watcher' doesn't have any information.
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I won't edit.
Take my vote off Tsurugi because I remember AUS originally said something like "saying doc save is suspicious", so I feel like maybe alex did just make a mistake.

Let's do an rl. Uhhh.... Blue Wizdrobe.
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

To be honest I'd rather kill argumentable for the video he made than randomly lynch because it made me feel like doccing alex was pointless, but what the hell.
Blue Wizdrobe
Edit: Basically, I'm definitely not making it to the end of the game, but if mafia gets me tomorrow alex will watch me, if Alex is targeted I'll doc him, if either of us is culted I have no idea, and if neither of are targeted, well, that's not my problem. If I die and alex gives no information, you kill him. If Alex dies, you kill me.
Last edited by AUS 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Dan

Post by Dan »

17 alive 9 to lynch
"Blue Wizdrobe" - 3
AUS - 1
Cobalt - 1
Alex2 - 1
Last edited by Dan 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BTYM

Post by BTYM »

I may have slept in until uh
5:30

I also vote Blue Wardrobe
ImageImage
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

You've summed up my feelings about you, and I'll be doccing you tonight.
(Any cops or shrinks wanna get in on this shit? Don't announce it, just..do)
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Cup

Post by Cup »

There's nothing to go on here. Anyone could be lying for any reason, and making a right call comes down to luck, giving no one a reason to pat anyone's back or FOS anyone else.

Random lynch is the best action, I think. We need another night to get more numbers to support limepie's theory (or anyone else's). Numbers don't lie, let them pick the lynch tonight, and let those who survive make a more informed decision tomorrow.

Since we can't all run a random number generator, we'll have to make at least some concession to trust. Unless something happens that allows us to play some probability, I'll bandwagon with the seemingly random Blue Wizdrobe. I'd rather we have a better idea about whatever it is alex and aus are doing before we make a decision about it.
BlueWizrobe

Post by BlueWizrobe »

Well, last game I keep quite and you think me suspicious, this game I try to make an effort and I'm still up for lynch. Ah well, it's probably too late to protect my ass now, and by mentioning my useless, non-threatening role I'm probably just supporting the whole "lynch BlueWizrobe" thing...but that's just it, I am not a threat. I know you can afford to lynch a townie at the moment but logically I think it'd be better to wait and see if anyone else has some kind of input in regards to the game rather than just random lynching/bandwagoning.
I don't know, just my opinion really. As for me, I am taking the "wait and see who else comes forward" attitude before I make my decision.
Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

Well, if you guys are mafia, then you sure could be doing something not explicitly stated in this thread, like not killing anyone and then making claims day one to try and fish out counterclaims.

AUS in particular is looking incredibly scummy to me right about now.

Additionally, on the off-chance that the watcher was culted, (or masoned, even) last night, then even if he actually is the doctor, we'll have no clue who killed him.

I guess we can just lynch them tomorrow if it turns out one or both of them is full of shit, though.

I'm going to withhold my vote for now until the people who haven't said anything yet speak up.
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

Tsurugi wrote:Additionally, on the off-chance that the watcher was culted, (or masoned, even) last night, then even if he actually is the doctor, we'll have no clue who killed him.
Which is why I petitioned the Cop and a shrink or two to get in on this.
(again, if you guys out there care and wish to, probably better to be on alex than I, and definitely do not announce that you're doing this in the topic, keep it secrets)
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

What's the point in trying to keep the doc uncult or unmasoned? Or do you just mean that quip about cops? XD
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
Daarkbuu
Legendary Ammonite Princess
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Daarkbuu »

voting for alex
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Just woke up and there's one billion posts WHOA

Anyway rling always feels wrong especially since Blue Wizdrobe is probably a villager or sth. There's a really big chance we kill a townie (only 5 non-town out of 17) so I'm inclined to just NL today. Since nobody died last night I think we can afford it, and if we lynch someone like cop or watcher (assuming alex is lying) we're basically screwed, as past games proved us.

On another note I'm really curious to see whether AUS is lying again.

Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

Jesuiscontent wrote:(only 5 non-town out of 17)
6 scum, actually, assuming the cult leader converted someone
AUS
Toni#4796

Post by AUS »

Jesuiscontent wrote:On another note I'm really curious to see whether AUS is lying again.
I know, right? I've been mafia every damn time. Although, if I'm mafia again, this will be the shittiest game of mafia I've ever played.
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Even if you're not mafia, it was bad to just claim doc. One vote won't kill you; you claim doc as a last resort. Even if you saved yourself for one day, you didn't for tomorrow.
I really hope you are just mafia (or cult).
Cobalt

Post by Cobalt »

Since she really doesn't seem to have anything to say about the bandwagon on her, I'm switching (again i know) to BlueWizdrobe

EDIT FOR GENDER CORRECTION
Last edited by Cobalt 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
can YOU use the packet sauce?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Fuck vote you people

VOTES

"Blue/Dark Wizdrobe/Wardrobe" - 6
Alex2 - 2
No Lynch - 5
Ugh 9 to lynch
Last edited by Dan 11 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

I'm kinda inclined to trust alex, but much less so with AUS. His doc claim is pretty pointless, even with his alleged strategy of "revealing a mafia because alex is watching him", which might fail too, as has already been stated, if alex has been lying the whole time.

I don't think this whole situation is worth a RL, and I kinda wanna FOS limepie for leading that RL out of nowhere, and nobody has any leads, and somebody is probably going to die tomorrow anyways, which - especially if it's AUS - will give us more hints than a failed lynch today.
Therefore, voting No Lynch.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Hooray

e: when my super secret day timer runs out the person with the most votes will be lynched
when did this day start

ee: tonight at 8:48 PM EST (or whenever I get home) the day will end

eeee: dumb rule

eee: vvvvvv I think BW is a girl
Last edited by Dan 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Guys, BlueWizdrobe even said he was of no benefit to the town. There is no benefit in nling compared to lynching him. If he is just a villager, we are narrowing down the people to make voting easier tomorrow.
Paperkoopa

Post by Paperkoopa »

I really think we could afford an completely random lynch, but, as previously said, we could hit some important roles of each side. -> No Lynch from me.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Paperkoopa wrote:I really think we could afford an completely random lynch, but, as previously said, we could hit some important roles of each side. -> No Lynch from me.
BlueWizrobe wrote:Ah well, it's probably too late to protect my ass now, and by mentioning my useless, non-threatening role I'm probably just supporting the whole "lynch BlueWizrobe" thing...but that's just it, I am not a threat.
He's not an important role; don't worry.
Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

Wait a minute, we're allowed to NL? In that case I vote no lynch. We don't really have enough information at this point to do anything but kill someone at random and hope that they're scum, and as it has been pointed out, it's something like a 20-30 percent chance.