(shouting)

Signups & Reservations

Anthrax 2 Multiply Themodynamics
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Re: Signups & Reservations

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Hey LimePie, could you give me A level slot for the moment so I can figure out how many sub rooms I'll be needing for the Final level. I usually do sections one after another so I have a good idea of where I'll put midway points, end goal(s), and certain ideas.

Edit: I'm also wondering if A2MT 3.11 is the current baserom. Or are you guys close to finishing another version? :P On a side note, could you give me sublevel 188 and secondary exit 0FA for my Sky castle level. Gonna extend and improve it.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

129 is your level.
Also, the other stuff is yours.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Thank you. I'm gonna overhaul Into The Sky castle and make it so much better then it currently is! I'll have to wait on the Final level until I hear the soundtrack and have someone help me with the level GFX. I can import myself from SMWCentral's resources but I've never exported GFX from another hack. I have no idea what level GFX to use at the moment, I'll need to hear the level's soundtrack before I can build the level. I like to make sure the level fits well with the music, specially the GFX.
spitznagl
­­­­~1.68e+7 real colors

Post by spitznagl »

Everything is going along nicely. I would need those if possible.

Sub-levels EE and EF

A music slot

ExGFX 143, 15A, 272, 273 and 274

Map 16: I should be ok with the whole 3C + 3F60 to 308F. There doesn't seem to be much foreground tiles left but I need raocow's drawing to be foreground tiles. Is it of if I take those?

Sprite 72: lakitu_smb3.cfg
ImageImage
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

It's all yours.
I gave you music slot 28.
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

I'd like another row of Map16 please... 1ED0 - 1EDF if possible, thanks!
Diortem

Post by Diortem »

I've been using sublevel $BC for the new file select, but didn't reserve this slot. I noticed on the asmtinfo that someone called "Dr. Pure" has these, but he doesn't even own a level, I've never heard of him. Could it be he stopped, but no one released his stuff from the info (he even has a music slot)? In that case, I'll take that sublevel, otherwise just give me any other.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

frostyfish:
It's yours.

Diortem:
Yeah, you're right. When he lost his level, I forgot to release his resources. BC is yours.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

What's the situation with the switch palaces? Is there still any left?

If there's one left I'll take it.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Sorry, raocow, they're actually all claimed. Just one is waiting to be cleared. Once it is, I'll look at the levels, and I'd it seems to short or something we can have more slots.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

Nah, that'll be fine then.

I'll save my idea for when another opportunity comes up!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

I've mention this before, but it's quite possible for the switch places to be too easy as they are "endgame". Right now they don't nearly stack up to ASMT's endgame, especially with the midpoint. I did suggest a new room based on "revenged of switches press". It would be played through it each of the switch palaces, but getting harder each time.

It's probably best if we wait for the final switch level to be inserted before making a decision on how to adjust the difficulty.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Hey, the switch palaces don't have to be long or anything. Look at smw; they were nothing. They can just be short trials of skill and be refreshing.
Diortem

Post by Diortem »

Actually, each one of them were bonuses with various ways of making a few 1-ups.

One more thing, are there other people like "Dr. Pure" that left? I might be helpful if could go over the list once to check people you know that have quit. Cause I get the feeling that isn't the only thing that is just hogged. Then again, if there's still sufficient resources left it's not really worth the (tedious) effort to go through.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Yeah, I can check through them. I'll go do that.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Alright, it's done. No one who has no levels has resources.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

but... my map16 tiles!!!
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

I'd like a sprite slot thingy for the phanto. 49 if possible, thank you
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

It is yours.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

Tenta claims page 33

tiles 00-4F
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Okay.
muuma

Post by muuma »

I need a secondary entrance after editing my level, I want the secondary entrance 1ED if possible (in the lastest version of the patch, it was unused, so I'm assuming this one is fine).
I guess that's all for now.
I see what you did there...
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

It's yours.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I've started and things look good, but I'm pretty much using the vanilla GFX with a custom palette I just made. Do we have any special castle sets we can use? Since this level will be ASMT based I didn't go looking for custom GFX outside of ASMT. I could of course stick with vanilla if you guys would like.
Yoshicookie has a nice castle set I might be able to use, but other then that we don't have many castle sets in ASMT.

Also LimePie, could you give me some slots to put background and FG tiles? I don't know what exactly I'll need at this time but I do need some space to put any imported BGs and FGs for now 2 of each would work. Side note: I suck at putting backgrounds anywhere besides the 4000, 5000, 6000, and 7000 pages. I've not figured out how to make them work on other pages. Also could use a couple more sub levels for the Final Level for the moment. I work fast usually so what I currently have is not enough.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I gave you map16 pages 1B, 3A, 68, and 69.

Also, yeah whatever you find is the castle sets that we have. You could take the asmt castle set or something because that would add to the theme.