limepie20

Re: Signups & Reservations

Post by limepie20 »

Certainly. It's yours.
Lv27MarkerMMan

Post by Lv27MarkerMMan »

Can I have map16 4340-43A0?

I would also like to claim ExGFX 2BA and 2BB.

I would have used a higher number, but the background ripping tool doesn't seem to work with anything greater than 4FFF. I hope this doesn't create any problems for the sibling halls, since almost all values in the 4000s are taken. If someone could prove this wrong that would be wonderful.
Don't be afraid to check out my Youtube channel.
I am making let's plays now!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

It's all yours.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Hey Limepie, could I get another sprite slot for the disable spin jump script I need to import? Also I've never done this really but I've started my next section and it's about 5-6 screens so far. I could show a video of it while it's still in early stages of production. If you guys would like. That way you could make early critical suggestions that can effect how the rest is made and how the current stuff is edited. Because I've been working on it the past 2 hours and it's already going pretty quickly. It might be done much quicker then the others but I love the theme so that does give added motivation!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I gave you sprite 4B.

Also, of course you can share your level with us. There are no rules for Testing and Development (this statement is shamelessly flawed)! Show your level to us whichever way you'd like. We'd be glad to see it.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Sounds good. Do you know how I could get asm files from ASMT? There doesn't seem to be a sprite tool folder in the version I have. Just for future reference, because I'm thinking about using more asm for the new sections. You'd be surprised how much better my levels are with more materials to use!

Oh! I need 3 more sub levels for the other 3 sections please.

Edit: lets make that four for that other hub you were talking about. Also how will the midway point be, after my levels? As in will someone else be doing that? Because I have a nice little area in the middle of the entrance castle, like ASMT. So that you appear there from the midwaypoint and go right to the door for the boss.

Should we have two midway points and put one after the first four sections? You could probably get rid of a couple powerups if you do that. It's your call though. That way if someone with full powerups just outright dies they wont have to re do EVERYTHING.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I gave you sublevels E6-E8.

By asm files do you mean the sprites? I'd go poking around in the asmt folder looking for baseroms, I guess. But I have no idea. I don't even know if there were baseroms during production of asmt because I wasn't a part of it. I do believe though that ycz released an a resource pack of asmt on swmc. Either that or I'm delusional.
edit: http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=viewthread ... 35#p517235
Hope that helps.

We can figure out what to do with the midpoints after the level is finished.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I'd like to grab that sprite that moves forward towards demo and away from her as she goes the other direction. Could I get another sprite slot or two? Or are you low on them?

Limepie, that snow area has to have an all white background or cutoff will show on the tileset. This seems to be how it was designed. So that castle background I used will not work.

The cutoff points blend in very well with an all white background so it's not even noticeable ingame. Though other backgrounds will show the cutoff points on any area that's not white or like the original background I was using. So using other backgrounds will not be as easy as other levels.

Also a bit back I was saying I couldn't use the snow ExGFX with certain castle backgrounds because the snow Foreground objects use FG3 like one of the castle backgrounds that would be compatible with the cutoff this tileset has. Oh and I've fixed most of the problems you guys have reported. Only two remain, the snow level BG and the lighter walkthrough dirt tiles in the main entrance. Once I get this background thing down I'm going to release an IPS again. All Five sections should be good by then and as you can tell I've already got one of my next ideas. That odd sprite interests me. :D
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I gave you sprites 7C-7D.

About the background, you could just edit the tileset in yy-chr to not be cutoff. I'm sure it's simple to fix, right?
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Well I've went ahead and made a custom background out of my sky castle background. It looks great. I'm fixing the midway point before I release an IPS of all 5 sections. I've fixed all noted problems. Editing the entrance though to accommodate the midway point and the other section for the first set of doors.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I need another foreground map16 page for the moment. Going to be importing something big for the 6th section.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I gave you page 35.
materazzithegamer

Post by materazzithegamer »

Are there any spots open??
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

materazzithegamer wrote:Are there any spots open??
I don't think there are any levels open. Most of the levels are inserted now or being finished up. :) Which is a good thing!
materazzithegamer

Franky wrote:
I don't think there are any levels open. Most of the levels are inserted now or being finished up. :) Which is a good thing!
Oooh.... I had a level made for this Game wich was called.... OJ Did It..? But then I lost it and now I recovered it so if you're interested Limepie hit me up!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

materazzithegamer wrote:
Franky wrote:
Oooh.... I had a level made for this Game wich was called.... OJ Did It..? But then I lost it and now I recovered it so if you're interested Limepie hit me up!
Ahh. How far have you got on it? :D
materazzithegamer

Well it was called or 'OJ did it..?' Or 'Virtual Insanity' Uhm I did it together with Cousinoer5 (Known from Mario's Masochistic Mission) He submitted his part and I only need to make a end to it!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

materazzithegamer wrote:Well it was called or 'OJ did it..?' Or 'Virtual Insanity' Uhm I did it together with Cousinoer5 (Known from Mario's Masochistic Mission) He submitted his part and I only need to make a end to it!
You may have a good chance then! I'm glad to hear it's almost complete! :D
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Wow, OJ did do it! Sounds like a cool level.
We have sibling halls open if you want. (Check the sibling hall thread.)
Lv27MarkerMMan

Post by Lv27MarkerMMan »

Can I have Exgfx 2BC?

Also I put a level in the clearing thread about a week ago with no response. I'm just trying to make sure it gets noticed.
Don't be afraid to check out my Youtube channel.
I am making let's plays now!
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

It's yours.
I do apologize that I never played your level. I didn't have time for a while, and I guess I forgot afterwards. I'll try to do that really soon.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Hello. Could I get a sublevel and whatever resources I might need for the iris level. I'm not worried on which, whatever you have available. I've never ripped these types of images in so we'll see how it goes! :)
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

I gave you sublevel 54. I don't know how much map16 you will need for the bg, so you should rip it and get back to me.

edit:
Also, what are you planning to do because you mentioned forest. Nevada is the one that's a plant, and if it gets completed it will be a forest.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

limepie20 wrote:I gave you sublevel 54. I don't know how much map16 you will need for the bg, so you should rip it and get back to me.

edit:
Also, what are you planning to do because you mentioned forest. Nevada is the one that's a plant, and if it gets completed it will be a forest.
Whatever the theme is supposed to be, I just assumed. but neither should be a problem.. :D
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Is 54 still mine for Iris? :P