(shouting)

Is there anything else to work on?

Anthrax 2 Multiply Themodynamics
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Is there anything else to work on?

Post by raocow »

Two sets of three sections sounds about right. That or many very sections (like two or three screens each) to maximize the amount of references, unless you can put multiple references in a 'section'. Basically try to be as broad as possible, that's what I would say!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Sounds good raocowz. Oh and I've got one idea already... You ready for it?

Ice riding, like that tatanga level, but more intense and such! I'll be able to make an entire section for it or mix it with other gimmicks! Currently I am figuring out how the entrance should look. Everything must be epic lol
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

Here comes my super late and pretty much worthless by now reply to y'all. My computer has been in a pretty much non working state for the past weeks because apparently half its hardware decided to break. Now that i bought a cooling pad to compensate for the overheating and that the rate of bluescreens has gone down a bit, i can probably get back to doing stuff, which might take a bit at first.

I feel kinda terrible for not giving any heads-up and delaying.. Sorry guys.
I really appreciate all your patience and support, when I see this, I'm really motivated to do better.
Again, sorry, and you'll hear from me (I sincerely hope) very soon.
Chdata

Post by Chdata »

alex2 wrote:
Chdata wrote:I was talking about how I see you everywhere.
Really? Because you're never on IRC and I rarely post here or on SMWCentral any more. I'm curious to know where exactly you're seeing me!
>Implying recently

Also I do pop in IRC sometimes, and I'm talking about the last times we've ever talked which was like a year ago. I haven't heard from you since, but your impression of you shows in posts and on irc. Having not heard from you, it hasn't changed.

Also I don't so much as look at SMWC much anymore.

Also also also I'm migrating from IRC anyway since I use Steam all the time now and added moops there again since he's the only one I talk to on IRC anymore lately.

I don't read this section every day anymore either. About weekly though I do look at the art section.
Trouble with a capital COW.

<math>\tan{A}\sin{N}</math>
Camoslash

Post by Camoslash »

Paralars wrote:Here comes my super late and pretty much worthless by now reply to y'all. My computer has been in a pretty much non working state for the past weeks because apparently half its hardware decided to break. Now that i bought a cooling pad to compensate for the overheating and that the rate of bluescreens has gone down a bit, i can probably get back to doing stuff, which might take a bit at first.

I feel kinda terrible for not giving any heads-up and delaying.. Sorry guys.
I really appreciate all your patience and support, when I see this, I'm really motivated to do better.
Again, sorry, and you'll hear from me (I sincerely hope) very soon.
Would definitely be a good idea to transfer the files to another computer or save them in two spots, just in case, if you have not done/thought about that yet.
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

As sort of a self deprecation joke, someone should compile a list of good/notable rom hacks or rom hacking advances that came out from the time A2MT began to its finish. (hint it's probably a lot) and put it at the end of the credits or beginning
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

Any one wants to drudge up level 024 Air Arena? It's just a few enemies short of a full level.
Paralars

Post by Paralars »

So I just remembered.. what about that credits sequence that Demetri did once.
I couldn't find any material anywhere, I only remember that it looked pretty neat.
Does anyone still have that lying around?

Either way, how are we gonna go about the credits? Level? Sublevel?
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Well yeah I think Demetri is still working on it. If it turns out that he can't finish it, I may just take the liberty of finishing it myself. I posted a list of most things somewhere (and I think there's one still on the wiki). Really, it should just be something like the one in the first game. A sublevel (or sublevels) with all the guys name and stuff. The details really depend on who's making it, and Demetri was using some fancy graphics with I think exanimation that causes the names to pop out or something?