(shouting)

A2MT CHECKLIST

Anthrax 2 Multiply Themodynamics
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Re: A2MT CHECKLIST

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I'm gonna need the music before I can start the final level.
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Is anyone currently composing it? You can try asking Wyatt if you need someone.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

raocow told me Wyatt has it or will? I posted in the Music thread but I've not got a response for awhile.
Wyatt

Post by Wyatt »

Sorry, I've been really busy! There's no final level music yet, I think raocow was thinking of the final boss music I made. I may give final level music a try after helping anonymousbl00dlust with his music. If you have an idea for the final level in mind (as graphics, a theme, or anything else), let me know; it'll inspire me to make a properly fitting song.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

Oh there isn't? I was certain there was a final level lullaby mix somewhere...

-edit - Huh, well then. There's the mix used in the switch palaces and the mix used for the final boss.
To help you out here, Wyatt, the 'theme' of the final level is basically 'asmt', so a 'end level mix' of another key song/s from that game would be pretty swell!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

raocow wrote:so a 'end level mix' of another key song/s from that game would be pretty swell!
That would be really cool actually.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

Sounds good to me, I can adapt a level to any music, that's one thing I'm very good at. Try to make it epic sounding if you could. :P Maybe even a bit evil, that would bring out some wonderful ideas. Either way things should work out. I usually listen to epic / evil video game soundtracks to get motivated and the ideas just come right out. So I'll probably be listening to the levels music throughout creation, hopefully it's fit for a Final level.

Here is an example of what i mean by evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0LqKJnnWs
This is one of my favorite songs to listen to while creating levels. I'm not saying it has to be like this just giving you a hint on the evil aspect. :P

Here's two more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xOVck_e4Q4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5tokBaHWo

I've got to say music is probably where most of my skills come from. The eviler the soundtrack, the better the results.
Diortem

Post by Diortem »

I've got some spare time this week, so I'd like to help with insertion of the title screen that Demetri made. But I wonder how is this supposed to work out? Should it be a static image that appears after "NintendoTalkhaus Presents" or should it appear after some demo scene like the normal SMW?
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

I thought it'd just be, well, that screen..? I don't think anyone has a demo level planned or made, at least not yet.
Diortem

Post by Diortem »

Okay, that's perfectly fine. I just wasn't aware what is intended. I'll see to the image insertion.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I've started the Final level. The first section is going to be based off raocows vertical falling mega spike level. Based a custom palette off of level (or sub level) 152 for this section.
raocow

Post by raocow »

since peeps seem to be genuinely interesting in the progress of this thing, do you all want me to make it public through a video, or is that not necessary?
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

True. I can handle the remaining Sibling levels as long as the backgrounds can be put into LM somehow. So an announcement for the remaining levels is not needed. Though I wish this forum was more active, now that asmbx thing is done, hopefully!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

alex2 wrote:Virtually nobody on the ASMBXT team was ever a part of A2MT, so I doubt it.

Hopefully I'll be able to whip some motivation into people.
I hope so as well, at the rate things were going it was going to take a long time to get the last bit of stuff done. Everything just seemed dead. Not blaming anyone particular here, just hated to see the project on a stand still like that.
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

alex2 wrote:I'm less tolerant of people's excuses and other crap than the previous project managers. I'm working on getting the ball rolling.
It would really make things on my end go quicker as well if the project is going steady. I'm making sure to read about the siblings and I'll make sure they fit very well with the hack. The main reason I didn't get discouraged for the Final level was because I knew it was a big part of the project, and getting it done would be a great step for us.

This time just knowing things are alive should be enough motivation. If I feel like people are waiting on me I'll be glad to get into the zone and finish some levels. But either way I'm still ready to do it.