(shouting)

Some OLD sigs!

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
ePunk

Some OLD sigs!

Post by ePunk »

Hey guys, I used to love making sigs, back when I used to be unheathily addicted to FFXI haha. Haven't done any visual art for awhile, kind of miss it :( hopefully seeing all your art can motivate me to do some more! Anyway here's a sample, nothing too fancy, but I enjoyed it a lot. Tell me what you think!

Image ^---That's me!

GVirusG

Re: Some OLD sigs!

Post by GVirusG »

They are indeed pretty nice.
But in the end, they are all following the same scheme.
someone on the left and someone on the right, some text here and there, that´s it, finished the sig XP
I´d say for your next sig, think of something that doesn´t follow that scheme, so that it looks more different than the ones you showed us.
The last three also need some kind of background, in my opinion.
Some more colors, if possible, the bland white in the background looks pretty empty.

In the end, there´s a lot of room for improvement, but it´s definitely not bad, I couldn´t do a better one :P
Too lazy to be creative here
ePunk

Post by ePunk »

Haha, I agree with you that they look the same, it was all for the same guild so I was kinda trying to make it look like it was a team, if that makes sense. And as for the backgrounds, a lot of people were asking for them too, but I just didn't like the look. I don't know what it is in my head, but I just like plain white... something I really need to work on.

Thanks so much for the input! I wish I had a new game to make sigs for. Until FFXIV come out that is ;) maybe I'll make on for Talkhaus, I'll see what I can whip up!
I v ì ð r g ø t h

Post by I v ì ð r g ø t h »

iviorgoth was here
Last edited by I v ì ð r g ø t h 13 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

My old sig is a DS with an Awesome Face, and a fillet-o-fish.
I need to work on my drawing skills.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
ePunk

Post by ePunk »

BlackDS wrote:My old sig is a DS with an Awesome Face, and a fillet-o-fish.
I need to work on my drawing skills.
Haha, at least you got the creativity part down. That's half the battle! If we teamed up we could be an unstoppable force in the... uh... signature making world?