(shouting)

the hell is a.t.x.s.?

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

the hell is a.t.x.s.?

Post by raocow »

a.t.x.s. is a little webcomic drawn by me and written by AoD. We use the Stan Lee/Jack Kirby approach to the comic - we draft up the story together, but the art is what is done first, with the writing adapted to the art in the panels.

This is the result.

oh man linking to my own comic

I also have a smaller comic, a.t.s.i.f. , but for now it's only hosted on dA, so, uhm, yeah.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
shadowhedgehog

Re: the hell is this?

Post by shadowhedgehog »

wow looks really great you are so talanted
ImageImage
Patchouli Knowledge

Post by Patchouli Knowledge »

Wow! Its really cool.
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

Hey all. Longtime buddy and writer of ATXS reporting in here.

I hope you people give criticism and feedback, and show your love of ATXS, because I really do try my hardest to make it a good comic for you people! raocow? All he does is take his tablet and scribble whatever he feels like for less than an hour.

@~[AOD]
Officially voted MOD-IN-ABSENTIA by Talkhaus election 2014.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

[AOD] wrote:Hey all. Longtime buddy and writer of ATXS reporting in here.

I hope you people give criticism and feedback, and show your love of ATXS, because I really do try my hardest to make it a good comic for you people! raocow? All he does is take his tablet and scribble whatever he feels like for less than an hour.

@~[AOD]
You know it's quality because it doesn't take long :evil:
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

[AOD] wrote:raocow? All he does is take his tablet and scribble whatever he feels like for less than an hour.

@~[AOD]
Yes, but he does it with his eyes closed and boxing gloves on, because it's part of his research to see if he could create a comic like this. And he even takes the time to upload these incompareable pieces of art on the internet!
So you better be grateful for that ;)
Daarkbuu
Legendary Ammonite Princess
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Daarkbuu »

Always been a fan of your comics ya big 'ol goat! I love the art style, it's so unique...
iDelanex

Post by iDelanex »

this is very long so I wont lie and tell you I have already read it all. But the drawning is really neat and kept me interessed. I'll continue reading it.
GT: D 2 the EL
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

I haven't read it all. I'm only at the beginning of the second chapter. But it is awesome. :D

I hate you all.
legice

Post by legice »

I don't quite get the comic,but I really and I mean REALLY like the look of it. :P
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

Aw man, craaazy battles! Can't wait for more so I can buy a bone and give it to a cake man.

Awesome designs, and funny dialogue.
“Never lose focus. Focus, focus, focus.You are a zebra and you are trying to win a marathon, okay? That’s how much focus you’re having right now. You are The Focus of Zebra and The Zebra of Focus. You’re like freakin’ both. You have a split personality, you can do it. Well, that’s not true. But I can pretend! I have the power of imagination! I am, after all, The Marathon Zebra.” - raocow

raocow motivator 2000... too bad we skipped 1999 numbers.
Elnendil

Post by Elnendil »

Art and writing style is pretty awesome in the series.

Third degree burns, nature's band-aid!
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

Glad you appreciate it! If you folks have any questions about interpreting it, just ask me here and I'll probably answer it in the most spoilerific way ever!

Also, I do my own comic. Since we'll be doing kind of a crossover arc with characters from my comic in the next upcoming arc once this finishes (that's kind of incumbent on raocow to resolve this arc in a meaningful way in a reasonable number of pages! :evil: ), and so it might be neat as a way of understanding a different perspective by going to Hexagon Death Squad.

!~[AOD]
Last edited by [AOD] 14 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
UnmotivatedSlacker

Post by UnmotivatedSlacker »

I haven't read much yet, but I'm pretty intrigued to keep reading.
Image Anything you can do, I can do lazier, I can do anything lazier than you.
Silver Skree

Post by Silver Skree »

I started laughing at the very first page. The sheer amount of randomness in it is really amusing. Not to mention the raocow-esque dialogue and actions of it all... like, on the second page, the rumbling makes a sad face. I kept chuckling at that for the next 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to reading through all of this very soon.
Hi, I'm Silver_Skree, and I make bad decisions!
FRK

Post by FRK »

I like raocow's style and AoD's dialogues. Are you guys planning to do more of this podcast thingy? I found it really entertaining!
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

We do a podcast about webcomics and general nerd stuff in The Plate. We kind of ramble a lot, though, and our podcast is still meandering around, trying to find its true voice. Be patient with us. Also, it features a female buddy of ours who goes by the handle "Apocrypha Requiem".

@~[AOD]
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

I can dig it. 8-)
Been reading it for a while, pretty much daily when I can.
What?

Oh...
technodromen

Post by technodromen »

I friggin' love the comic! :D

The art is just awesome

raocow <3
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ==== ┻━━┻
krisu

Post by krisu »

[AOD] wrote:We do a podcast about webcomics and general nerd stuff in The Plate. We kind of ramble a lot, though, and our podcast is still meandering around, trying to find its true voice. Be patient with us. Also, it features a female buddy of ours who goes by the handle "Apocrypha Requiem".

@~[AOD]
Funny podcast :D Listening the newest episode and it's pretty funny. Maybe little bit too much offtopic-chatting sometimes, that's the only problem (...maybe)

About comic, I have read it sometimes, but not really active reader. Art style is nice, that I like :)
Suma

Post by Suma »

Aposke wrote:
[AOD] wrote:raocow? All he does is take his tablet and scribble whatever he feels like for less than an hour.

@~[AOD]
Yes, but he does it with his eyes closed and boxing gloves on, because it's part of his research to see if he could create a comic like this. And he even takes the time to upload these incompareable pieces of art on the internet!
um.. theyre pretty close friends probably, and he was joking
dont take everything so seriously and start a rant or something
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

Suma wrote:
Aposke wrote:

@~[AOD]
um.. theyre pretty close friends, and he was joking
This.

Anyway, questions and things about ATXS go here if you're having trouble. (It's not exactly the easiest thing to decipher if you're a newbie, see!)

#~[AOD]
StarkMaximum

Post by StarkMaximum »

Suma wrote:
Aposke wrote:

@~[AOD]
um.. theyre pretty close friends probably, and he was joking
I thought he was joking too.
raocow wrote:I'M SO GOD DAMN WACKY
CSM60

Post by CSM60 »

Heh it's good to see a unique style of drawing. You are a digital picasso!! Congratulations.
nickcrapy7

Post by nickcrapy7 »

I've been reading this for a couple of days now and i really like the style and the way aod manages the randomness, i encourage you to keep doing this good comic since me and my friends are enjoying it very much.
A broken record running low on luck.