(shouting)

My art, I guess? -- 8/10/09

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Chernobog

My art, I guess? -- 8/10/09

Post by Chernobog »

So since there don't seem to be too many topics/threads/thingies in this whatchamacallit - the art place, I figured I'd add my own art, or rather, just some doodles I drew when I was bored. I assume that's ok...the other stuff in this place seems to be more video game oriented...

Follow raocow's rules as far as comments, please, haha. I know they might be bad but that's no reason to be rude. anyway, thanks for looking!

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7844 ... 5cfd15.gif

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5720/l ... 7cc97d.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7171 ... 109086.jpg
Last edited by Chernobog 14 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KeitaroCoS

Re: My art, I guess?

Post by KeitaroCoS »

Wow, that sure is some interesting stuff. You make sure that you don't waste a single part of that paper.
valerie2776

Post by valerie2776 »

That's pretty awesome, stream-of-consciousness-type stuff. I like how you wrote lots of random words, I tend to do that a lot too when doodling. Very cool.
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

:D thanks guys for your comments.
and KeitaroCos, I feel awesome being the one you direct your first post to :D
HolyDiver61

Post by HolyDiver61 »

Ha, those are some nice drawings. A lot of the things you put in there are pretty awesome. The craziness of each one makes me smile.
bittertowncowboy

Post by bittertowncowboy »

I am always so envious of people who have enough creativity to fill up an entire page with drawings. :C
It is my absolute weakness.
These make me think of the Dookie album from Green Day. So much going on, every time you look at it you see something new.
I think it would be great [though a huge feat, I'd say] if you tried to colour one of these.
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

:D thanks guys, you're awesome!
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5535/snake2z.png

just one more, for now...and I know it's a horrible scan, but this is a snake I drew for my friend Corrinne. I have no idea why people like these...they take no skill to draw, just tons of time. yet everyone asks me to draw one for them :P. and yes, it does go from head to tail. I traced through it several times, to make sure. like it, hate it, praise me, tear my feelings apart, do whatever.
more pictures later, though don't expect anything of outstanding quality XD because all of THOSE pictures are too big for my little scanner.

anyway...peace.
valerie2776

Re: My art, I guess? -- 8/10/09

Post by valerie2776 »

Ah that's impressive! The stamina and stuff required to do that is waaaaay beyond me. It's insane that you kept it going through that whole thing. Where/how do you start on something like that?

I sometimes do sort of similar mazes...but no where as near as complex/big. teach me your ways, o master!
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

hahaha thanks a lot for the praise :D , but it's EXTREMELY simple...you just draw a head pretty much anywhere you feel like and then make the body one huuuuuuuuge squiggle until you fill up the page. when you run out of room, you draw the tail! I usually have like 4 or 5 different sections going on at once...the only difficult part is making sure you don't connect two parts and end up just making a big loop. though you could just keep it with one section and then you wouldn't have to worry about that. :P
Tails_155
May be dead.
First name: Kit/Tails
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Tails_155 »

Chrnobog64 wrote:I know they might be bad but that's no reason to be rude. anyway, thanks for looking!
...bad... BAD? I think it'd make great punk CD cover art!
I'm member number 499 (⬤)∀(⬤)
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

Tails_155 wrote:
Chrnobog64 wrote:I know they might be bad but that's no reason to be rude. anyway, thanks for looking!
...bad... BAD? I think it'd make great punk CD cover art!

:D man I wish I could scan my better stuff if you guys think these doodles are good! I'll try and draw some better things I can actually post, though...I know my stuff, just being some doodles, doesn't lend itself well to criticism besides "that looks dumb! :evil: " or "that looks cool! :D ". But I appreciate all the compliments you guys have given me! Keep checking back when I post more stuff and let me know what you think.
I wish this forum was busier...but I know this site's not exactly an art-based site (there are plenty others for that), this site's about raocow and his LP's predominantly...but I like the feature on here...
Tails_155
May be dead.
First name: Kit/Tails
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Tails_155 »

Oh don't worry, you're getting more views here than an art forum gets (or rather deviantART =\ =/)

You should really try and brightly color one of these, I think they could make album covers, truly :3
I'm member number 499 (⬤)∀(⬤)
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

hahaha don't worry, it's in the works. Or rather, bittertowncowboy suggested it, I turned it into a challenge, and eventually it'll come to happen, hopefully in the near future. Though it's not gonna be one of these but a new one of a similar style.