(shouting)

GenesisJames' Cute Girls Club

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
GenesisJames
Music reviewer and drawer of cute girls.

Re: GenesisJames' Cute Girls Club

Post by GenesisJames »

Some new drawings. Gonna try to do a lot more now.

Samus Aran

To celebrate Metroid Dread’s release, here’s Samus! I’ve been waiting for this game for like 10 years, and it’s been a blast to play so far. Samus is also one of my favorite video game characters ever and my first fictional crush because I’m a simp lmao

Jimson Dautra

Experimenting with a new style, so I figured I’d try it out on a relatively new OC of mine. She’d definitely be the final boss.
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

I always forget to post my drawings :sad:

Remilia Scarlet

I was going to do a Drawloween challenge that a friend sent me but I realized I’m not good at drawing most of what was on there; gonna have to practice that. To keep up the theme though, I drew our favorite vampire from Touhou, but I gave her a more “traditional” vampire outfit. Still continuing to test out the new style; I like the line art a lot, but I might try going for a watercolor brush to color instead of this colored pencil-looking one next time.

Arezu

Thinkin’ about her… Arezu… from the new Pokémon…

Found a new brush set from @freya.arts that I really enjoy. I like this one, but I think I found an even better one in the set, so I’ll try that one on my next drawing!!

Yu Morinaga

Yeah, it happened, I finally drew a dude. I always thought Morinaga kinda got shafted back in Yakuza 5; he was just sort of forgotten about despite being built up pretty hard. He didn't even get a tattoo design! I thought he was an interesting character, so I made a mockup tattoo of an enenra for him; I thought it fit his role in the story. Kind of an experimental coloring style; I like the brush and use of lighting, but I'll need to experiment to make it feel more full.
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Takane Yamashiro

My favorite character from the new Touhou game, and probably one of my new favorites from the series overall! I haven't 1cc'd the game yet though because it's hard and I feel like I got worse at Touhou lmao

This new style has been fun to experiment with, but I think I'm gonna go back to my old one and work on refining it. Might take a few ideas from this and apply them there tho
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Sandy

I’ve been sitting on this one for a while and finally decided to finish the sketch. Catch her with Maxwell in the library
Quadro
Heh heh.
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Quadro »

Dude, these are great!
Good job! :rao:

"You are loved and you matter, whether you want to or not."
-raocow, 2023

"Wherever you are tonight,
I wish you the best of everything."

-Tom Petty

icon stolen from:
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Quadro wrote: 2 years ago Dude, these are great!
Good job! :rao:
Just seeing this now but I really appreciate it!! I'm taking a break for a bit to practice drawing some more but I should be back to posting pretty soon!
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Damn, I really forget to update this thread. Here's some... * sorta * recent stuff!!

Xion from Kingdom Hearts

Crisbell from Cris Tales

Zas from Cris Tales

Character sheet for my OC Deirdre

Shoka Sakurane from NEO: The World Ends With You (play the first game on DS and the sequel on whatever NOW)

A gijinka of one of my favorite Pokémon Meloetta
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Melia Antiqua

XENOBLADE 3 XENOBLADE 3 XENOBLADE 3
I WILL DO NIA NEXT

GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Melina

Here’s the monthly post. Elden Ring’s best girl. Sorry Ranni lmao

GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

I finally had enough motivation to do something new everybody wow

Rheuma Lukøje, the Harbinger of Dreams

Finally got around to doing a character sheet for another one of my OC's! She has no relevance to the others I did previously but still lmao

Lore:
- A girl born from nightmares. Using magical sand, she puts her victims to sleep to feast on their dreams, gaining power in the process. Those who have their dreams eaten never wake up.
- Rheuma’s true form, despite being incomplete, is the embodiment of nightmares themselves. From her, all other nightmares are born, spreading her influence across the land. She can appear in and out of the dream world at will, collecting her victims’ eyes to bring back to her lunar nest.

GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Got two new drawings.

Nia (Xenoblade 3 hype!!!)

Scienta Amora Dominus (OC)

Scienta's Lore:
- Leader of the 66 Legions of Hell. Known to take the form of a cat, a toad, and a human, this demon seeks to overthrow the institutions of Heaven. Considering herself a champion of the humans who did not receive Heaven’s blessings, she imparts forbidden knowledge unto them to strengthen the resistance against the gods. Her calm demeanor often shrouds her true strength in mystery.
- Scienta believes obtaining the Key to Heaven will ensure her victory over the gods and angels of the realm. Though she is a demon, her dominion over invisibility, science, and love are an attractive prospect to her followers, who grow by the day. This instills fear into those heavenly beings, who see these qualities as a threat to their power and influence. Despite this, Scienta has never led a full-on assault of the heavens… until now, stopping at the gates of Heaven, as if waiting for something.
GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

Heather Elpida (OC)

I figured it was time to put all of my characters under one world/banner/series/whatever you wanna call it, so here we are! This is Heather, one of the two main protagonists of my custom world/game thing IcarusCode! I wanna eventually create a little indie shmup game that goes along with it. Hopefully that'll see the light of day sooner rather than later!

In the meantime, enjoy Heather, who was definitely not inspired by my real taste in women what are you talking about

GenesisJames

Post by GenesisJames »

FAN.TASIA (OC)

Another new OC of mine! She's part of my IcarusCode universe and is an android!!