(shouting)

Posemaniacs~!

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
bittertowncowboy

Posemaniacs~!

Post by bittertowncowboy »

I thought it might be a neat idea to have a thread for this, since there is an art-related subforum here. C:
posemaniacs is a pretty cool site with thouusands of pose references at different angles and such. That link up there leads to a feature they have that displays a pose for a certain amount of time [30 seconds, 10 seconds, 90 seconds,] for you to draw.

I thought it would be kind of cool to see if anyone else here is interested in using it? it's great for anatomy practice and figuring out more complicated poses.
I've only just started using it, so obv, my stuff isnt ~the best~ [some of them are pretty god awful, tbh], but I figured I'd share.
and I'd love to see anyone else's if you give it a shot. ;u;

just as a side note, i set mine to 60 seconds for each pose~
and another: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/ ... d58e58.jpg
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Posemaniacs~!

Post by raocow »

This is pretty rad.

Oh no I am adding something to my book-marks run for cover!!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Lonesome Diamond

Post by Lonesome Diamond »

Wow, this is probably the greatest website ever. I've always had a problem coming up with casual poses because I only ever practice action poses...The hands for drawing section is great too, this is really amazing.

Thanks for helping me get out of my slump :]

(When I get a camera, I'll post my gestures for sure.)
bittertowncowboy

Post by bittertowncowboy »

I am so glad this is actually being enjoyed :'D
I was afraid it would mostly be ignored, since this subforum seems to be pretty empty by comparison.
I havent been able to keep up with drawing my own every day, with work and friends going on.

Definitely do post yours up when you get a picture, Lonesome Diamond. I am shamelessly in love with seeing other people's sketches/in progress art.
And same goes to raocow~ if you ever do get a chance to sketch up a few of these. do, do post them.
HolyDiver61

Post by HolyDiver61 »

This looks extremely useful. I'll probably use it for reference at some point in the future.
Chernobog

Post by Chernobog »

yeah this is really cool. Sorry for pretty much just agreeing with/taking the words of everyone else, but thanks a lot for posting this!