(shouting)

The Best Story Ever

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Noodle
AKA Stingy
Pronouns: I/me/mine

The Best Story Ever

Post by Noodle »

Chapter 1
------------------
One day, Chris, Octavius and I were playing ball. While I was dribbling, Chris thought "Hmm... Wait until the right moment when he lowers the ball..." Octavius thought "Remember what I learned in class... 60 frames before he lowers the ball give me enough to grab it..." Then, right when they were done thinking, I shot the hoop. The ball circled the rim a few times, then it jumped as a weird sight flew across New Rotini City. "Nyehehehe... I am the Tooninator!" it said. "I shall erase every toonager from existence!" "That was random." Chris said. "Randomness does not exist." Octavius said. "Nevertheless, we shall battle it." I said. Then, Chris and I jumped on the Tooninator and punched it. Octavius used his telepathic powers to conjure up a psi hand that punches the Tooninator. "Oh no! Three average kids trying to destroy me!" The Tooninator said sarcastically, "I am so scared!" "You should be scared!" Chris said. Suddenly, the Tooninatir reversed gravity and the trio got flew into a black hole. As for the rest of the toonagers, they got wiped from existence. Back in the black hole, my friends were flying. "Where are we going?" I said. "Probably to a blank universe, judging from what I see on television." Octavius said. Chris, Octavius and I landed in someone's backyard and got concussions. In a house, there were some animals hanging out. "Why are there people laying in our backyard?" a tiny pink rabbit asked. Then, a blue cat and a goldfish went to check out the scene. The blue cat slapped us silly and we woke up. "GAH! ANIMALS!" Chris said. "Relax, Chris. They may be friendly" I said. "B-but what if they have rabies?" Chris asked. "Let's find out the hard way." Octavius said. The blue cat, the goldfish, the tiny rabbit. They look so familiar. I asked their names. Apparently, their names were Gumball, Darwin and Anais. "Don't you know us by now?" Gumball asked. "You've watched our show a billion times. Are you OK?" "I am OK." I said. "I just got a bad concussion." I walked into the Wattersons' house and searched for a time machine. "Do you guys, per chance, have a time machine?" I asked. Darwin said no. "But you guys could make one!" Darwin said. "I would if I wanted to," Octavius said. "But I haven't access to intense technology, and it is impossible to make a rube goldberg machine to make you time travel." So his machines are made of rube goldberg machines. Oh well.