(shouting)

A Forum Thing

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Noodle
AKA Stingy
Pronouns: I/me/mine

A Forum Thing

Post by Noodle »

It was 8:00 at night. "Uncle Augustus, I want to be a warrior just like you." Demo said. Iris agreed. "Neices, to be a warrior, you need to be brave, responsible and attentive." Demo and Iris said good night to Augustus and went to bed. "WAKE UP BOWSER KIDNAPPED THE PRINCESS AGAIN!" Kood said. "Relax, Kood. Can't Mario and Luigi do it?" Iris said. Meanwhile, Mario and Luigi were enjoying the beach while a Koopa Clown Car was in sight. Luigi thought it was his hunger acting up so he got some food. Back at Demo's house, Kood explained that the Marios were on holiday so they cannot rescue Peach. "This sounds like a job for," the sisters and Kood says, "The Broadsword Family!" They went to the pipe that leads to world 2 and began their adventure. They encountered Koopas along the way. Kood was glitching out trying to resist his natural instinct. He then turned into a hostile Koopa Troopa and chased Demo and Iris. Iris pulled Kood out of his newly-built shell and reminded him who he was. The adventured continued to world 3 where they got Yoshi. The Broadswords encountered water, which Yoshi was scared of. They tried to cross the bridge but Iris fell off. In no time at all, Yoshi and Iris drowned. They took Yoshi, who Iris was stuck to, and did the Heimlich maneuver on them. They sprung back to life and went to world 4 where they were intimidated by a giant plant. Plants surrender to Troopas, and the plant thought Kood was a troopa. Kood snapped the plant's neck and went to world 5 where they flew into the sky. Demo was scared of heights but had to remember what Uncle Augustus said, "Neices, to be a warrior, you need to be brave, responsible and attentive." Demo didn't look down or around so they got to world 6. The Broadswords were freezing but Iris kicked the Broadsword ice blocks and melted them where they went to world 7. They found a map on the floor in the middle of a pipe maze. They found a way out to world 8 and went to Bowser's doom ships and hijacked them. Kood took the airship, Iris took the doom floats and Demo battled Bowser. Bowser tried to stomp on Demo but Bowser broke the floor and fell to his doom. Demo then saw a Mario outfit and put it on. "Thank you Mario, but the princess is in another castle," a princess said. "Just joking! Thanks for rescuing me." It was Peach! Demo took off her costume and introduced herself and the Broadswords. Then, they returned home and told Uncle Augustus about the adventures they had. "Good job, junior warriors." Augustus said.
The End
thehelmetguy1
Embrance the dorkness
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: A Forum Thing

Post by thehelmetguy1 »

You are a genius
Still waiting to see something interesting to put in my sig. So for now, there won't be anything here.
RudeGuy

Re: A Forum Thing

Post by RudeGuy »

scientists say that if a million monkeys jump randomly on a million typewriters for a million years, they will eventually create all the best literature made by humanity.
including A forum thing.