(shouting)

random art stuff and etc.

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Mea

random art stuff and etc.

Post by Mea »

hey I'm new here even though I've been lurking not too long not so short either.

random stuff:
demo siblings, love these guys so much:
some of my thoughts on my arrangement--
(tried to personalize everyone's dress a bit)
demo: modest dress, our beloved heroine
iris: making a bit of a narrower dress makes her seem like the older one. Being taller also helps
calleoca: mini skirt like thing, since japan. I'd imagine she wears tights underneath so she doesn't pantyshot anyone by accident
pily: I think I made her look a bit too cool, fiery hair and flowy mantle-like dress and all
mishi: a bit wrinkly?? I'm not so good with drawing clothing in general so it doesn't come across as much as I want it to
nevada: it's my headcanon that the dress is somewhat a part of the siblings' body, so nevada can tie up his shirtdress up so he doesn't flash anyone by accident either
garish: the only one imo that needs a mouth for that smug look
pandamona: since every sibling has that wavy swirly white pattern thing, I put one on her box, shaped like an omega letter since she ended everything and all
science: really didn't know what to do with this guy. I was working from right to left with the characters so I'm glad he was last since I was getting really tired.

I was trying my hand at asm hacking but got stuck on a thing partway so these sprites went to waste:
____Image_____Image____
CrappyBlueLuigi
pants are a tool of oppression
First name: Crepe
Pronouns: she/they

Re: random art stuff and etc.

Post by CrappyBlueLuigi »

these sprites have so much individual character on top of the unique style... it's really cool!! great stuff bud!!
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!