mario fan games galaxypge projectsmw central

happy birthday talkhaus!!!

garbage dump 2.0: made with all-natural fruits and stuff

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
momo

garbage dump 2.0: made with all-natural fruits and stuff

Postby momo » 4 months ago

I'm a different person now who has a life and things to look forward to

If you don't like me anymore, don't go out of your way to talk to me; I don't really care

More art to come if I find the time

why.png: done with a touchpad in 5 minutes; fueled by regret and bad attempts at being funny

bk still best puddi

Jayoshi
I hate this avatar
First name: Jay
Pronouns: Male

Re: garbage dump 2.0: made with all-natural fruits and stuff

Postby Jayoshi » 4 months ago

Hmm, interesting. Does monocat still have the same backstory, special abilities and all?
The visions dancing in my mind
The early dawn, the shades of time
Twilight crawling through my windowpane
Am I awake or do I dream?

momo

Postby momo » 1 month ago

Jayoshi wrote: Hmm, interesting. Does monocat still have the same backstory, special abilities and all?
Monocat has gone through several different iterations in my head. Right now I kind of want to move away from being based on raocow's style and change her up a bit. I still don't really know what color palette to give her, but I changed it so now she has two eyes instead of one. One of my lifelong goals is to make a game, and I'd like to base her off of my favorite characters. Something I thought of was, in a game, for example, the cat hat could move separately from mono and act sort of like kirby: grabbing enemies, hopping on their head, and completely consuming them to copy their abilities. While on mono, the hat could have a whole bunch of things it could do that I can't think of right now. I don't think mono will ever have arms though, mostly because I think the design is cute.

Now for something completely different:

I've been slowly learning some blender stuff. This render is just from a tutorial, but I still had a lot of fun making it. (Please ignore that the horizon isn't completely flat)

Anyway, I haven't drawn much in these last few months because I've been really busy with university and trying to find a job that's better than guest service. It's summer vacation now for me, so I'll try to be more active on here.

Jayoshi
I hate this avatar
First name: Jay
Pronouns: Male

Postby Jayoshi » 1 month ago

momo wrote:
Monocat has gone through several different iterations in my head. Right now I kind of want to move away from being based on raocow's style and change her up a bit. I still don't really know what color palette to give her, but I changed it so now she has two eyes instead of one. One of my lifelong goals is to make a game, and I'd like to base her off of my favorite characters. Something I thought of was, in a game, for example, the cat hat could move separately from mono and act sort of like kirby: grabbing enemies, hopping on their head, and completely consuming them to copy their abilities. While on mono, the hat could have a whole bunch of things it could do that I can't think of right now. I don't think mono will ever have arms though, mostly because I think the design is cute.
Alright. That sounds pretty cool!
Now for something completely different:
I've been slowly learning some blender stuff. This render is just from a tutorial, but I still had a lot of fun making it. (Please ignore that the horizon isn't completely flat)
Well, even for a tutorial that looks like pretty nice stuff to me. Keep at it!

Hope that things go well at college by the way!
The visions dancing in my mind
The early dawn, the shades of time
Twilight crawling through my windowpane
Am I awake or do I dream?

Return to “art showcase”