pge projectmario fan games galaxyirc.cat.bio

firefox related css updates (bbcode/shoutbox) - ctrl-f5 if they're still jacked up for you

Crep's got the Cool Things, like pixel art and chiptunes

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
CrappyBlueLuigi
a blue guy whatsit
Pronouns: he/him/his

Crep's got the Cool Things, like pixel art and chiptunes

Postby CrappyBlueLuigi » 3 months ago

i've been writing music in chiptune form for, like, six years now. i'm going to college for music composition, and i'm pretty sure it's gonna be my "thing" and hopefully lead to a sustainable income of some sort.

i've put up a bunch of stuff on my soundcloud which i can't easily embed here, so i'm gonna drop a link in Big Text so it stands out a bit:

check out my compositions on my soundcloud (there are also some covers in there too)

and then i've also got a bandcamp page, where i've got collections of tracks on sale, including two albums, a single, and some small soundtracks i put together for some small indie games.

oh, and uh, i draw pixel art, too:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

primarily character animation, though i've been trying out slightly-larger-scale stuff lately too.

i tend to go in-and-out of both art venues, spending a month or so only drawing pixel art or only writing music, so my workflow can be a bit sporadic. what i'm getting at is i have no idea what i'm going to end up posting next in this thread. maybe that's "exciting"???
someday, when i'm bigger,
i'm gonna be just like my mama!

Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower

Re: Crep's got the Cool Things, like pixel art and chiptunes

Postby Whimsical Calamari » 3 months ago

oh man, i was hoping you'd upload the magl soundtrack somewhere. good stuff.
also nice pumkin sample in that older upload

Return to “art showcase”