(shouting)

HamsterZerg's Doodle Dumpster

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Pronouns: he/him/his
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

HamsterZerg's Doodle Dumpster

Post by HamsterZerg »

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Doodle Dumpster! It's the first dumpster to double as an "art" museum! If, for some reason, you want to see just what goes on in HamsterZerg's creative centers, this is the place for you! Admittance is free!*

We must warn you, however, that there isn't much in the way of a schedule for receiving new exhibits. Please be patient, and if you have any constructive criticism, be sure to share it with us so that HamsterZerg can actually try to improve on stuff.

Also, please be advised that HamsterZerg isn't the only one in the world with ideas. If you would like to see him draw his own particular take on something, just leave a suggestion!

We hope you enjoy your visit to HamsterZerg's Doodle Dumpster! See you at some point or another!

*Just make sure to wear a helmet. Things can get pretty weird in here.

Avatar by Skully (artwork) and bkamakaze (size). Thanks, guys!
Soma Cruz, Linkara, and Olimar for SMBX 2.0

Game King-style Story Briefs, a forum game by me
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: she/they

Re: HamsterZerg's Doodle Dumpster

Post by BurntTenda »

Nothing's more fun than painting a bowl of fruit.
Something goes here sometime.
Oh yeah, I have a Youtube channel
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.
Location: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just contacting you from the distant past. Carry on.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Right, it's about time I actually post some art here...

I've had this laying around in my stash for a while now, only submitting it today. It's a little piece that details an evolutionary line of monsters, but only from a certain point.

First is Rustycoon, a Free/Bug/Ground-type Pokémon that evolves from Wurmple. It can actually fight beyond using what moves ithas left from its time as a Wurmple (and the additional Harden), and is actually closer to Eevee or Pikachu in its overall strength than most pupa Pokémon. It also shares a survival mechanism with the tardigrade, where its body will dry up and undergo a chemical change when placed in an environment too extreme for most monsters.

Next is Brechiosaur, a Virus/Bug/Dragon-type Pokémon that can evolve from Rustycoon (among other things). It shows no mercy to anyone that hurts those it sees as its family. It also has no esophagus, meaning that its food has to be pushed into its stomach by countless villi lining the inside of its neck. Its best offense is its considerable defense, and its best defense is its considerable offense.

Then there's Annelidmon, a Vaccine/Ground-type Digimon that can evolve from Brechiosaur (again, among other things). It was born from a worm virus, but instead of being harmful, it eats away at glitches in digital soil and produces nutrient data that allows for the growth of flora. Its bright colors signify that it is poisonous.

Finally, there's Metzlimon, a Data/Ground/Grass-type Digimon that evolves from Annelidmon. (You know the drill by this point.) It lost its face after an unknown object was thrown at it. It took inspiration from a horror game to make itself a new face. It has discovered the most basic and most revolutionary of proper means of caring for a meat farm, making it a sort of patron saint for farmers in the Digital World.

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

And now for a couple of Legendary Pokémon I drew yesterday. The one on the left is Aardwyrm, a Dragon/Ground-type, and the one on the right is Mantisoid, a Bug/Genetic-type. I actually made these for a couple of games called Pokémon Courage and Pokémon Friendship. Of course, when I showed these to my mother and explained what they were for, she thought they were actual Pokémon from actual games... even though I told her about Pokémon Courage and Friendship being an idea I had the night before.

I... guess if Aardwyrm was interpreted as an Ultra Beast, it could be mistaken for official? Although I guess Mantisoid is one of the most conventional Pokémon designs I've drawn.

BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

Mantisoid is pretty super conventional.
I like the way Aardwyrm looks. He looks pretty vicious.
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt

Post by Slimeman01 »

Mantisoid kinda looks like a scyther mutation/secret evolution. Nice job!
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Slimeman01 wrote: Mantisoid kinda looks like a scyther mutation/secret evolution. Nice job!
BurntTenda wrote: 6 years ago Mantisoid is pretty super conventional.
I like the way Aardwyrm looks. He looks pretty vicious.
Aww, thanks, guys!

And I really should get to that bowl of fruit at some point. I've got an idea...

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Alright, I apologize in advance, but this post contains no bowls of fruit. It does, however, contain more Legendary Pokémon from Pokémon Courage and Friendship.

This here is Wizerdrix, a Psychic/Fairy-type. it actually has two left arms, with the upper one using the lower one like a wand.

This one is named X4Y7Z1. Yes, I know it's a weird name, but this Legendary Grass/Cosmic-type Pokémon is actually from another planet, and came to the Pokémon-Earth in search of a safer place to live. Also, its name can be pronounced either "X four Y seven Z one" (which is the in-universe "official" pronunciation) or "Kaylzi".

This Grass/Fighting-type Pokémon is the Legendary known as Taco Kong. It has a signature move called Delicious Taco, which acts as a Grass-type version of Pollen Puff (albeit stronger).

This is Serenaria, a Flying/Sound-type based on a siren. Since sirens were originally bird creatures, and eventually became more commonly envisioned as mermaid-style creatures, I decided to make a mix between the two.

And finally, Donkrete, a Rock/Ground-type. It's based on the Concrete Donkey from the Worms games. Funny story, actually, the lineart actually hap details like an eye and a mouth, but everything but the silhouette got eaten up by the coloring process.

By the way, here are my chosen battle themes for the revealed Legendaries so far-

Aardwyrm, Mantisoid, and Wizerdrix:

X4Y7Z1, Taco Kong, Serenaria, and Donkrete:

BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

I particularly like Wizerdrix and Sirenaria.
Especially Sirenaria. The general idea behind it is neat.
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Who is this Mlagnant? What does that "#1" mean? raocow, if you're reading this, don't click the spoiler.
Mlagnant is one of the twelve Space Masters of Space, a small group of individuals with influence over a huge part of the cosmos. Each one has a number that they've nicknamed themselves after (thanks to Joel Vinesauce on the discord talkhaus server for inspiring the idea), and they don't allow perceived traitors to refer to them by their real names. For instance, Mlagnant is Oney, the second is Tewwie, the third is Trheodor, fourth is Fourrest, fifth is Fivesquare, etc. So for example, here's a hypothetical conversation between Demo and Mlagnant before they fight:

DEMO: Oh, hello, Mlagnant. We're here to-

MLAGNANT: You don't get to use my real name, traitor!

DEMO: Fine then, "Oney". We're here to stop you from hurting anyone else.

MLAGNANT: Oh, Demo. You used to be so loyal. But then you went into the Realm of the Orderly and Chaotic God, and you let that place's inhabitants pound some sort of "lesson" into your brain. But my fellow Space Masters of Space and I rule over huge parts of the entire universe, and we have enough power, both political and abilities-wise, to keep it that way. So character development or not, you will pay for your disobedience... WITH YOUR LIFE!

DEMO: We'll see about that, overgrown crow...
So yeah, there you go.

HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

Wow, has it really been a year?

I have an idea of something I wanna try here. Basically, I want to draw 30 Legendary Pokémon, but I want to design them around their names. And since I can't think of a good name for one Legendary right now, I'm letting you guys, yes, YOU GUYS name the Legendary Pokémon you want me to draw. Just come up with what you think would be a good name for a Legendary (only one per person, please), and post it in this very thread!

Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt

Post by Slimeman01 »

Chitem
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks

Post by BurntTenda »

Pydros
HamsterZerg
True Pacifist or bust.

Post by HamsterZerg »

I made this for Super Bowl LIV