(shouting)

when i make stuff for smbx and not use them at all

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Phoba
Pronouns: he/him/his

when i make stuff for smbx and not use them at all

Post by Phoba »

here's a bunch of sprites i made but never used.
i'll probably use them in some sort of future, but ehhh
most of them are meh anyways

this is stuff of when i had an ambitious idea of making a mario and luigi superstars for smbx for whatever reason
ImageImageImage

this ones a boss from a level i never finished (god i have to fix those damn shoulders)

now for actual original-ish stuff???

this one was going to be a main villian of another episode for smbx i was thinking of making, but lost motivation
he was going to be french with his name being monsieur méchant (which is mr. badguy according to google translate(no idea why I did this))
he was going to expose his paintbrushiness in the last fight when you burn him or something like that

this one is inspired from that brave fencer musashi lava boss, relic keeper. i was thinking of making the fight similar-ish to him, but never got around to doing it
maybe one of these days? to his right is what a refight recolor with him would be.

this ones been shown on maglx2 but i guess i'll just post it anyways
Last edited by Phoba 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
(a)smbx(t) stuff i'll probably not continue???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb3QzmureUo
tangy
🍊
Pronouns: any

Re: when i make sprites for smbx and not use them at all

Post by tangy »

As someone with >0 french skill, I can say M. Méchant means Mr. Mean
So it's aliterati on in both languages !!
raocow wrote:I am being shot at, and I am being advertised petrol at the same time. We must be in America.