(shouting)

Kerocola Art Thread Thingy (Yeah)

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
kirbyman198
Pass the chugurt
First name: Kirby
Pronouns: he/him she/her

Kerocola Art Thread Thingy (Yeah)

Post by kirbyman198 »

(I made my account on here before I did my whole [Let's not have a lame username and actually have something cool] thingy. If anyone knows if it's okay to contact mods to ask for a name change then tell me please!)

Yo! when I made my whole interduction post and talked about my art and whatnot, I completely forgot that this subforum was a thing! For those who don't know, (which is probably a lot haha), I'm Kerocola; I draw pixel art and make games sometimes. But enough about me, let's get onto the show, erm, the meat of the post. All of the pictures will be hidden in spoilers to cut back on the size of this post. (Because believe me it might get huge.)

If you already follow me on my Tumblr (plug plug), this is really just one huge repost of some of the stuff I've done that I like.

Splatfest!
This one took me a really long time to do, the only reason I still call it pixel art even at such a large res, is because I went over every line and smoothed it out. (It's not as tedious as it sounds haha) I'm really proud of how this one came out!
Demo
I kinda didn't really know what to really draw what Demo should be doing so this just sort of came out hahaha.
Prince Salde
I drew something for his birthday. You know, a fiction character's birthday.
Slime Girl
I made a new character because I really wanted to make a slime girl. She's super cute and I like her a lot; I'll totally draw some more of her in the future.
Digital Thoughts
Digital Thoughts was a experament. I had technology on the mind and really didn't know where to go with that besides this picture. It's still a really cool picture even saying that haha.
Moon-chan
Moon-chan my japanese friend's character. I love her design so much so I just had to draw her. Check out her stuff too!
Painter Undine
I am addicted to a mobile game called Puyo Puyo Quest, and I love the Puyo series, but Undine is so super cute with her painter outfit that I just needed to draw her.
Myself
I drew myself, which is a rare thing actually because I hardly show or talk about my body. Unless you count the numinous stories about my life on twitter...
But WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
[/b]
Yeah can you believe it? I can
I'm making a game. You know, those things raocow plays that we watch sometimes; Yeah a large one of those. It's call Pursuitor. You should totally check it out and probably say some stuff on it's thread. It's a project made with a lot of love and so far, only me. I've put in about 6 months of work so far into it and I'm finally finding a comfortable ground with everything and tons of new stuff is being added once a week. I'll have a beta build for the public to play in the future when I want to present it!

And finally! As a super secret hush hush don't tell anyone, I'll be taking requests for pictures! You can either shoot me a ask on tumblr or just reply to this thread. Just remember to say please.

So uh yeah art thread thingy. I am a person probably that draws. You can also ask me questions too I don't mind.
Don't mind me, just passing through.
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Re: Kerocola Art Thread Thingy (Yeah)

Post by Ivy »

That Splatoon one is so intricate and nice, I love it!

time to ship that slime girl with BK!
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Slimeman01 »

Slime Girl is my Waifu
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
kirbyman198
Pass the chugurt
First name: Kirby
Pronouns: he/him she/her

Post by kirbyman198 »

Thank you!! I forgot to bookmark this thread so I get email updates so I'm replying late ahhhh

I completely forgot to post this here, but I've been redrawing Magolor Soul every year to sorta see how far I've come as a artist. Here's 2015's version! 2012 - 2014 versions as well just to show how far I've come
I MIGHT be getting this printed onto a poster for myself.
I also did some album art for the complation of my friend's BotB contest.
And finally, I drew my Inkling because I play too much Splatoon. This was meant to be a gif and look super cool with the background looping, but gif compression sucks and messed with the colors too much.
Also shhhh I'm gonna be working on a collab with a friend and that's gonna be super cool when it's done.
Don't mind me, just passing through.
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Slimeman01 »

I can't wait! These are super cool!
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!