(shouting)

Short Story

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Zha Hong Lang
"HTMI - Hyper Text Markup Interface"
First name: ZHL
Pronouns: Male

Short Story

Post by Zha Hong Lang »

While I try to get the Seal of Koala Tea done today, (sorry guys, I failed a few times and was really busy the past few days as well) Here's a story I made a while ago:
Once upon a time, there was a person who had to write a story. Tragically, he was bound to complete it in its entirety by a period of two hours. Because of this, he was driven to madness, and became an evil scientist. With his evil power, he construed a device which could imprint words onto any surface. This device could imprint any sort of word, from any language, and nothing could erase what it had written. Because such a device was created, His evil words reigned throughout the land. The Beings of Justice were threatened, and tried their very hardest to construe a solution to this evil device. None, unfortunately, had any ideas which could erase its power. Then, one day, a member of the Justice Council had an idea. However, he had not the resources to create it himself, and entrusted his plans to his son. Regardless, his son could not obtain the resources either, and entrusted the plans to his son. So it passed from generation to generation, from eon to eon.........

....Then one day, a little boy stumbled across a myth of a thing which could supposedly erase the evil work of the mad scientist. He heard about it in history class, (WHICH IS WHY SCHOOL SUBJECTS ARE IMPORTANT!!!!) though he didn't believe it at first. Later that day, the boy came home to his grandpa, and told him about the myth. Then, his grandpa told him that he was actually one of the heirs to that plan!!! (then National Treasure happened) (actually, JK) The little boy met up with his friends and thought of what might work against the evil man. (the evil man was still alive despite the eons, for his device allowed him to live forever) Then, one of his friends realized that the thing they needed sounded a lot like WhiteOut™. The little boy also realized his dad owned a monopoly over the WhiteOut™ industry. So, the little boy asked his dad for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams of WhiteOut™. Thankfully for the fate of the world, his dad agreed. Then, the group of kids formed the New Justice Council. Each boy also realized their heiritage to the former Beings of Justice, and then declared this to the world. (on the internet)

Th evil man HATED this, and decided to destroy the justice council. Then, he realized he had made two vital mistakes: one, he had destroyed the justice council, which is made of entirely uncapitalized letters. Two, he needed to defeat the New Justice Council, not the old one which was thousands of years old!!!! During his brief mistake, the New Justice COuncil was able to use the WhiteOut™ on all of the evil man's words, then the evil man lost his immortality and DIED. Then, everyone had a big party and everyone had fun. (including Horikawa Otane, who deserves that most of all =>)

The end
Word count: 483
(Formerly Jayoshi)
Gardenolva
Void and Voir embraced together...
First name: En Gardevoir
Pronouns: Male

Re: Short Story

Post by Gardenolva »

Awesome. I'll try WhiteOut(TM) one day and give them to my future kids.

A.K.A.: En Gardevoir