(shouting)

Kellins' sprite works

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Kellins

Kellins' sprite works

Post by Kellins »

Well, I thought I'd start a little gallery of some of my things (more will come if I make some)
I'm hesitant with posting because as much as I'd like to call myself a spriter, I've seen a lot of people who can do some serious grade A pixel art.
I used to make sprite comics, but not in a sense of recolors and copy and paste, but I try to put details in the environment as well.
Anyways, I'm trying to get into the hobby again by either helping people make heavy edit sprites or just templates for those who'd want to make everything themselves.

Comics
Cortex Jail

Here's two for example for people wanting to make rpg games
ImageImage
And I made some sprites of the main four Cortex players (plus some) Sprites If you happen to need any help, feel free to ask me. My main thought is to make something that helps everyone. and maybe inspire myself to make sprite comics again.
Last edited by Kellins 5 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
Shinoda

Re: Kellins' sprite works

Post by Shinoda »

On No, man! This guy is like, sooo bad at spriting things... !

My sig totally doesn't have some of his work in it.

[/sarcasm]
Horikawa Otane wrote:Butt-lamps are -30 points, so =p
ImageImageImage
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Kellins wrote:sprites
Say, didn't you make these Cloud sprites
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

KobaBeach wrote:Say, didn't you make these Cloud sprites
No, I haven't made those, and my stuff is hardly out to the public anyways. Sorry
ImageThe Legwork Case comic series
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Probably not much of a show, but incase anyone finds this interesting. I edited the Koopa Troopa from SMW2 (Yoshi's Island) But I didn't like them being taller that SMW Mario.
If the colors aren't to your liking, there is a way to recover the original palette. This is just my odd way of shading things. Plus this will end up becoming a long road of me editing/respriting the Mario series baddies.
Last edited by Kellins 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

KobaBeach wrote:
Kellins wrote:sprites
Say, didn't you make these Cloud sprites
Clouds in the sky.... hahaha. That made me laugh more than it should have actually...
Horikawa Otane wrote:Butt-lamps are -30 points, so =p
ImageImageImage
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Working on material for my characters and comics. Here's one of the main characters, obviously based in the Mario universe and some awesome Mario and Luigi sprites that I came across.
I know I'm missing a few poses, but it's not much of a priority since I'm itching to get my comics underway. Still on writer's block about how to start it off.
Kellins

Post by Kellins »

Going to hate posting twice and after a long time, but at least I got some new stuff to show. So at least some of you can have fun.

First off, From cortex, we have George and our special guest, Horikawa in lakatu form!

And for Mario related enemies there's boo, bob-omb, the lakatu, which I may update a bit, and a few various enemies, which will also be updated when I can.

enjoy!