(shouting)

Sprite-craft

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Re: Sprite-craft

Post by pholtos »

PART 2/2, PART 1 ON PAGE 1.

So I tackle the project with gusto at this point, as a note, I think I switched mapping softwares at this point, since there is quite a bit of color difference all around. Though thanks to that I like to refer to the next phase of my project as "I go color crazy and change basically every color in the project".
There, that looks much nicer, much better cliffsides, wave colors, castle colors. Much nicer.
So let's continue with World 4...
Hey wait a minute these two darker greens I'm using don't look right to me, let me just go through everything I've done and change that.
Much better... hey wait the ocean looks too bright, let me change the ENTIRE OCEAN I'VE DONE.
Ok. Ok I think that's every- wait a minute I don't like the looks of the pipe colors. Lemme fix that and then I'll continue.
And at last I finally finish World 4.
Next up is World "Holy cow that is a lot of trees"
I had to take this slow, start up with the stuff that wasn't trees, then find a systematic way to do the rest.
And now, the rest.
World 6 wasn't too bad, there was just a lot of it to work through.
The sunken ship is a jumbled mess. Oy.
And that's that. I made the entirety of the SMW Overworld.
As a bonus, this is why I didn't really use the in game map system, it sorta doesn't work well with pixels. :P
Edit: Have the save file.
Last edited by pholtos 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P
Peliptia
(ˈpe-lip-SHēə) / [ˈpɛ-lɪp-ʃiə]

Post by Peliptia »

woahwaitwhat⁛.? how have i missed out on seeing this until now⚊thats so so so cool🎔 so to have it appear on the maps and stuff its like humongous right⁇
ImageImage
Slimeman01
Minecraft Lore Creationist
First name: Matt
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Slimeman01 »

pholtos wrote: 4 years ago PART 2/2, PART 1 ON PAGE 1.

So I tackle the project with gusto at this point, as a note, I think I switched mapping softwares at this point, since there is quite a bit of color difference all around. Though thanks to that I like to refer to the next phase of my project as "I go color crazy and change basically every color in the project".
There, that looks much nicer, much better cliffsides, wave colors, castle colors. Much nicer.
So let's continue with World 4...
Hey wait a minute these two darker greens I'm using don't look right to me, let me just go through everything I've done and change that.
Much better... hey wait the ocean looks too bright, let me change the ENTIRE OCEAN I'VE DONE.
Ok. Ok I think that's every- wait a minute I don't like the looks of the pipe colors. Lemme fix that and then I'll continue.
And at last I finally finish World 4.
Next up is World "Holy cow that is a lot of trees"
I had to take this slow, start up with the stuff that wasn't trees, then find a systematic way to do the rest.
And now, the rest.
World 6 wasn't too bad, there was just a lot of it to work through.
The sunken ship is a jumbled mess. Oy.
And that's that. I made the entirety of the SMW Overworld.
As a bonus, this is why I didn't really use the in game map system, it sorta doesn't work well with pixels. :P
Dude. Bro. This is absolutely fantastic! Is it possible to get a world download of this? I'd love to look at it more in depth!
:iris: :demo:
raocow wrote:To answer your question Slimeman yes that is super fine
raocow wrote:alright guys what are the weirdest levels of world 4 ?! Make sure to pay attention to tomorrow's video as this may alter your answer!!
pholtos
Loves adorable things.

Post by pholtos »

Peliptia wrote: 4 years ago woahwaitwhat⁛.? how have i missed out on seeing this until now⚊thats so so so cool🎔 so to have it appear on the maps and stuff its like humongous right⁇
Yup, it's pretty big.
Slimeman01 wrote: 4 years ago Dude. Bro. This is absolutely fantastic! Is it possible to get a world download of this? I'd love to look at it more in depth!
Sure thing, added it to the second part.
Host and Organizer of the Rando Pokemon Tournaments. Completed: I, II, III, IV, V
Dealer of the Pokermon Discord Tourneys.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I do LPs, check them out if you'd like.

Currently playing:

The 500 char limit is evil. :P