(shouting)

My Raomations - I need a sound guy to rip raocow audio for me, considering all ideas, project details inside

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Re: My Raomations - I tried drawing Chibi, how did it turn out?

Post by Frozelar »

Maybe if you make his body slightly smaller so his head is completely disproportionate to his body or something

You should also give him a giant nose
castlepokemetroid
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by castlepokemetroid »

Frozelar wrote:Maybe if you make his body slightly smaller so his head is completely disproportionate to his body or something

haha, gotta say, your comment made me laugh.

The first line of criticism actually makes sense and seems like something I should do, then the second one is utterly ridiculous and doesn't make any sense.

Good on you, guy.

Anyways, off to animating I go~
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here
KobaBeach
screw it lion time. we are so f***ing back
First name: David (evil)
Pronouns: he/they
https://koba.talkhaus.com/

Post by KobaBeach »

Frozelar wrote:Maybe if you make his body slightly smaller so his head is completely disproportionate to his body or something

i just realized that's the template for every snowboard kids character outside of that ds sequel that appears to be terrible

Also your Chibicow looks great, nice job castlepokemetroid!
Image #1 mega cd enjoyer AND "making fun of"-er Image
MaGL Patch Collection / vg backlog spreadsheet / animu list / mcmangos / steam
Image Image
oogggghhhh games aren't art Fuck You Roger Ebert *kills him with a hamemr*
castlepokemetroid

Hey thanks, maybe I'll try to make an animation with Demo or PPR after I do this one.
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here
castlepokemetroid

Re: My Raomations - Eat Some Food

Welp, took eight months, but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyzIv2nNqs

Took many shortcuts just to get myself to finish it. I have no idea what the hell, but it was so tough just to get myself through that project. Every time I would start it, I would be incredibly discouraged, and just stared at my screen for an hour or two.

I spent waaaaay more time trying to get myself to work on it than actually working on it. I tried too hard, it was easier when I put less thought and planning into it.

I needed to delete this post twice, my third time rewriting it, since I ranted on way to damn long about this.

Who knew raocow's food song would be the thing to make me contemplate life and my future.
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here
castlepokemetroid

Re: My Raomations - Iso and the trials of eating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=764AnL7ES70

New Isomation. It's been a bloody year since I added anything to this topic.

I'm planning another raomation sometime this year. It'll be release anywhere from March to November. It'll exist sometime this year, who knows.
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here
castlepokemetroid

Re: My Raomations - I need a sound guy to rip raocow audio for me, project details inside

For what I need help with, I basically need a guy to edit audio for me.

A guy I was randomly messaging wanted to help, so I sent him an email for what I need help with. Thing is, it's too much for him, so he can't do it.

Here's the email I sent to him. I haven't edited the email at all, so it should be the exact same message as that guy received.

The reason why it's in spoiler tags, is in case someone doesn't want my next project spoiled, like raocow, for example. He goes into Talkhaus projects blind, like the MaGLs, so I blocked it out in case he or anyone else wants to be surprised by any sort of future Talkhaus project at all ever.
I have an attachment on this email. It was originally going to be a "raocow's potabos of 2013" video.

It was going to be this video, but reskinned with potabos, instead of cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLhky68VdIY

Inside the compressed folder I sent you, you'll find a text document with more potabo files. That was supposed to be "raocow's potabos of 2014" It also has a few other potabo clips from other years as well, not very much outside the range of 2013 - 2014.

Thing is, dealing with all this audio is too much for me, so the project died off, and I stopped collecting potabo clips after raocow completed his A2MT LP. Ripping all that audio, then editing them to become a roughly nine minute clip was too much for me. I put way too much time into this project already, and it hasn't even left the planning stage.

What I want is someone to help me with audio. I enjoy dealing with visual, but I don't like audio.

Here's a link

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

This is what I use to convert raocow videos to audio I can use. It's easy work to convert the videos, then edit the audio, but it's tedious as hell.

I would love if you were able to take the text file, convert the videos to audio, cut out the potabo related clips, take all the clips total in the folder plus the new ones, then edit them into a single video with background music to drown out the extra noises without making the voice clips impossible to understand.

It's one hell of a task, and it's something that has killed this project, and this one project has killed my interest in raomations as a whole. I don't doubt that could churn out so much more garbage if I had someone who could piece together the audio for me.

As I said, it's easy work, but so damn tedious. I need dancing colors to distract myself with, it also doesn't help that I'm so bloody lazy in whatever I do.

I was planning on creating potabo edits, like the potahobo, for example. The raocow's cat collection video, that was created with a five second loop, I was planning on more time synced stuff, since I perfected my art of lip sync ever since the what is food video. It's less tedious and more accurate now, as shown by my Walfas videos.

It would be a big help if you were able to edit all these together into a five minute video. Anything more than that would make the video too long and lose the interest of the viewer. It's mostly a reskinned project, so it could be twenty minutes and not affect production very much. The reduced time is more with the viewer in mind.

If you put these all together, and when you listen to them, if you think it'd work better as a two minute video, do that as well, and keep audio for a second one, in the rare chance it somehow gets popular.

Not only should it maximize the most potabos, and the best potabos said, but it should be put together to that it "makes sense". Maybe tell a story of a potabo, or maybe the best of potabo. Something that flows or fits well. I don't expect you to be a magician, but hopefully there can be something that can be done with this.

Maybe we can have two versions, one is solely with the name "potabo", no other words than that, like the cat video, then another one, that tells a tale of the potabo, with raocow's random ramblings on the characteristics of various potabo. I like this idea best, let's go with this.

In case you're wondering, I really like the way that raocow says "potabo" and wanted to make a hugely unnecessary deal out of it, just as one big joke, but that idea fell flat. Hopefully I can revive it, and make raocow super self concious whenever he says potabo for the upcoming MaGLX2 LP.

This is a project that's almost three years in the making now, since the conception of the idea in 2012, so hopefully you can help me finish it. If it goes well, I'll move onto other raomations, assuming the idea that you'll be giving me clips of great raocow moments. After the two potabo videos, I don't think I'll want to touch another potabo project again, so don't bother on collecting future potabo clips.

As a note, I'd like to bring back raoghost somehow.

To make a long story short, I'd like a sound guy to do the sound stuff for me, and I hope you're the guy. Hopefully this will lead to a future of renewed churning of rushed and terrible raomation garbage again.
TL;DR I want a sound guy to deal with all the audio stuffs for my raomations.

As a note, you probably don't have any context on what the email talks about without the attachment that was on the email. I definitely want to see it done. I have a lot to say about nothing, so if you want more details, I can give you loads of unnecessarily redundant and repetitive sentences that say the same thing, but in different words, like I'm always doing.

If you want to see the attachment, or you would like to help me on this insanely unnecessarily dumb project, email me at the following:

swordofsorrow@ymail.com

Please keep in mind I have no intentions of improving the quality of my raomations, even though I have the skill and resources to do so.

With raomations, I'd like to prioritize quantity over quality. ALL my current raomations are all garbage, but the thing is, I'm capable of slinging around far more garbage than I currently do. I used to have a sound guy for raomations, this guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Z3r0Up/videos

but he sorta disappeared, never saw or heard from him again, so I stopped making raomations when I wasn't being spoon fed super easy audio to work with.

If anyone has way too much free time on their hands, and wants more terrible raomations to exist, email me.

For anyone reading, feel free to email me audio from raocow videos that could potentially be created into raomations. I'll consider anything that's 30 seconds - 2 minutes long. If I use it or not depends on how complex the idea is.

I'm not afraid to draw entirely new assets to use, like in my "Iso and the trials of eating" video. That video was made entirely out of self created or edited assets, including the sound effects. As an example of something really complex is my "Where's the key" animation, where the walk cycle alone took me like 30 hours or more to complete. I'll do that again, if the idea is amazing enough, but I'll mostly try to avoid it. "Where's the key" is an excellent example of the maximum limit I'll take things.

In addition, to anyone who wants to help but doesn't want to email me, you can go through Z3r0Up's video list, and give me ideas on how to use some of those videos. The reason why I haven't done more of them is just lack of ideas.

If no one wants to help at all period, I'll consider that as a fact that there's no interest in my lazily made garbage raomations, quit them forever, and go back to random Touhou nonsense animations.

So if you have a raocow audio clip and an idea, feel free to email me.
-castlepokemetroid

I has raomations here