Welcome to the 2016 Mosts! This is where you get to vote for accomplished nominees, come up with categories, and most of all, have some fun as you look back at talkhaus in the year of 2016.
You may use either of the two formats.
1) The vote in the first line of your post (in a separate line). Followed by whatever else you want to say in that post. I suggest you use a "-" if you don't want to vote yet.
2) Having your vote in bold.
As usual, only the vote in your first post of a given Mosts thread will count. If you need to change your vote, you can edit that first post.
Exception: If you're the thread creator, you may vote either in the opening post or in your first reply in the thread (not both obviously).
Guidelines on Voting
You get one vote per thread. Use it wisely.
Please make the vote understandable enough so that it can be properly counted. Don't be too ambiguous with the vote. And no "this or that" votes. Choose one to vote for; other mentions can go elsewhere in your posts.
Self-votes do not count in the actual vote tally.
Making a New Category
A thread will be eligible for a winner if the thread tally has a minimum of 7 counted votes (for the whole thread, not for a particular winner).
- Make the categories relevant in some way to this year, and related to talkhaus or something of interest to the talkhaus community.
- Explain the category adequately so people aren't confused about what the topic is. Like whether to vote for an attribute or for a user that has the attribute.
- Don't make meta categories about the Mosts itself.
- "Worst _" threads are allowed so long as they remain light-hearted and do not incite drama.